Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) (26900 Views)

Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa / Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu / How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2021
grin
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by prizeless(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2021
xpressionx:
And BMC's who earn 30k monthly cannot resign.

Na only 30k them get oo, if dem resign, e don be for them oo

3 Likes

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Tareq1105: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
APC is dead in South East.

We don't celebrate mediocrity here.

God bless IGBO Nation.

And South Yeast is dead in the political equation in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by mrikay: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2021
Falseprofet2:
lipsrsealed I see more youths throwing the broom and embracing the cock in south east
I see more political consciousness as sapa holds tighter I see less ponzi
Please are you the same FalseProphet ? one of my favourite monikers here on NL.
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Kez11: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2021
Bloodojhk:
Wow

Oga, if you are so certain about the game, use all your life savings and stake... Why looking for crumbs where you can hit it big?

2 Likes

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2021
Long overdue
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by DeMekus: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2021
xpressionx:
And BMC's who earn 30k monthly cannot resign.
No, they can't because they're brainless zombies who have unwittingly sacrificed their souls to the terrorists party.

2 Likes

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by guychidile: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2021
I'm passing
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by dapolaw(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2021
So what have you been celebrating in Abia state?

Davash222:
APC is dead in South East.

We don't celebrate mediocrity here.

God bless IGBO Nation.

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2021
APC is a criminal party full of terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2021
APC is a criminal party full of terrorists....

2 Likes

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2021
Him handwriting no even fine
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2021
If only most of our leaders can be trusted, the likes of FFK , would have been viewed as an abomination to the masses.....

Kudos to the young man......who seeks integrity than what the dinning table has to offer..

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Lovenorth: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2021
After milking his people dry grin, this guy is very smart he wants to eat from double pot
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2021
This one no send ooo,I love confident people that can take bull by the horns and take drastic steps
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Falseprofet2: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2021
mrikay:

Please are you the same FalseProphet ? one of my favourite monikers here on NL.
He is my senior in d ministry. I'm unda his authority
We dont collec tithes or paynt. We just give Gods message Foc

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Nothing new………Business gone bad
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by joad87: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nice One
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by jditimiya(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
His eyes are open, but to say the truth he has know that APC can not win come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by techWriter3: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hopeless Hope will tell as e dey sup for the next gubernatorial reelection in Imo federal.

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tareq1105:

And South Yeast is dead in the political equation in Nigeria.

Is the entity called Nigeria not as good as dead of not dead too? Rubbish talk
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Themandator: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Anambra election and BVas resetting brains in the South East.... Only a political fool will beige that membership of APC with no rigging can take him or her anywhere
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Jostoman: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
And he keeps changing the speaker of IMO STATE as if he is changing clothes.
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Tochj(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Femi Adesina
Na your mate be this
De Do asslicking for Buhari there
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by bobbybrown007: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nobody wants to be faithful to 1 party again, everybody want to shift frm 1 place to another
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
You leave Apc join pdp
Or pdp join Apc
Who is deceiving who
All this party are same
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by slowice(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
And sense suddenly fell on him like rain.... Oga I hope you re not wyning us grin because from where I stand, non of una get sense at all
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by akdjr(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
That is how some SA, COS resign from Obaseki camp and later Obaseki still won

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS / Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. / More Pictures As Buhari Campaigns In Yobe (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.