Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

“I Saw T.B. Joshua & Bishop Idahosa Suffering & Crying In Hellfire” - Evangelist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Saw T.B. Joshua & Bishop Idahosa Suffering & Crying In Hellfire” - Evangelist (373 Views)

I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Benson Idahosa In Hell Fire – Female Preacher Claims / Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" / AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Saw T.B. Joshua & Bishop Idahosa Suffering & Crying In Hellfire” - Evangelist by MsDoris(f): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2021
“I Saw T.B. Joshua And Bishop Idahosa Suffering In hellfire, They Were Crying ” – Female Evangelist Claims (Video)
A Female Nigerian evangelist has left the internet buzzing after she claimed to have visited hellfire and allegedly saw late pastor T.B. Joshua and Bishop Idahosa suffering in hell.

According to the unidentified preacher, Pastor T.B. Joshua and Bishop Idahosa are being tormented in hell for the sins they committed during their life time

She noted that she saw Bishop Idahosa crying in hellfire and going through torment over the use of neck chains and rings despite his preaching against the use of jewelries.

She further advised Pastors to avoid wearing rings and necklaces so as not to end up in hell like Idahosa who wasn't aware that wearing of those things could take him to hell.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/11/i-saw-tb-joshua-and-bishop-idahosa.html

Re: “I Saw T.B. Joshua & Bishop Idahosa Suffering & Crying In Hellfire” - Evangelist by insidelife22(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2021
what a world,so you saw them and didn't help them,yet you come here to tell us.

Re: “I Saw T.B. Joshua & Bishop Idahosa Suffering & Crying In Hellfire” - Evangelist by gasparpisciotta: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2021
She had a nightmare
Re: “I Saw T.B. Joshua & Bishop Idahosa Suffering & Crying In Hellfire” - Evangelist by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2021
Mtchewwww
Re: “I Saw T.B. Joshua & Bishop Idahosa Suffering & Crying In Hellfire” - Evangelist by alfred007(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2021
Ehhhh wo
Re: “I Saw T.B. Joshua & Bishop Idahosa Suffering & Crying In Hellfire” - Evangelist by Francashy(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2021
Show us Photo/video of them suffering and crying pleasecheesy
Re: “I Saw T.B. Joshua & Bishop Idahosa Suffering & Crying In Hellfire” - Evangelist by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Dare seer grin cheesy cheesy
Re: “I Saw T.B. Joshua & Bishop Idahosa Suffering & Crying In Hellfire” - Evangelist by Afamsi: 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Those of you saying its a lie should read the book DIVINE REVELATION OF GOD'S HOLINESS AND JUDGEMENT. A muslim convert who is the Author also said he saw Benson Idahosa in hell
Re: “I Saw T.B. Joshua & Bishop Idahosa Suffering & Crying In Hellfire” - Evangelist by akinsto4ever(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Africans and madness....so she has permanent visa to hell and she can visit there anytime she wants and take attendance register....nonsense and Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Dubai: Nigerians React To Video Of Tega Calling Boma Her Bestie As They Chill / Residents Cry Out As Black Soot Takes Over Port Harcourt, Rivers State. / Wizkid Buys Brand New Toyota Land Cruiser For Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.