Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

How Much Is Cooked Egg Sold In Your Area? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is Cooked Egg Sold In Your Area? (18367 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Cooked Egg Sold In Your Area? by Genesiis(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
How can beans be more expensive than Rice ? This has never happened before in this country.
Re: How Much Is Cooked Egg Sold In Your Area? by Amicable24: 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
Your own is better. In my area and even some other places I have been to it's being sold for N100.

The one that baffles me most is Malt that they are selling for N250. Some people are already selling plastic Coke, Pepsi, etc for N200.

Homemade Zobo to the rescue... grin

Zobo sef better pass all these soft drinks

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Cooked Egg Sold In Your Area? by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2021
Amicable24:

Homemade Zobo to the rescue... grin

Zobo sef better pass all these soft drinks

Na so ooo!
But you should know Zobo too would become expensive with time grin
Re: How Much Is Cooked Egg Sold In Your Area? by Amicable24: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
UTILITYMAY:

Na so ooo!
But you should know Zobo too would become expensive with time grin

Yes na, the price has gone up now from what it used to be

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Cooked Egg Sold In Your Area? by larrybabanla(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2021
WaistPain:

My brother try and have conscience small.... Do you know the cost of chicken feed in the market This current buhari govt has inflicted pain and suffering and it is felt in every corner embarassed

Things have gotten so bad now that even some of these poultry owners don reduce hand for the portion of food wey dem dey feed their fowls now, maybe naim make the fowls in turn come vex reduce the size of egg wey dem dey shvt out in return.

ABI If you be fowl shey you go dey happy to lay the same big size of egg for this hard buhari period?? as you no dey chop belleful again?
undecided
bros abeg, you dey make sense since, but your last paragraph?? How you go dey compare me with fowl.. abeg oo ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? / How Is 'Velvet Tamarind' Called In Your Language / We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.