Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Giving And Sowing Seed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Giving And Sowing Seed (179 Views)

Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds / Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giving And Sowing Seed by Chuksyne: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Please I need for further clearance on this..

During yesterday's sermon the man of God said that there are people you will help and the evil mark following them will follow the person that helped them....
Is it true?
That same yesterday he raised seed from members.
Then my question is this,is it every seed you sow that yields fruit?
Re: Giving And Sowing Seed by Ammishaddai: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bros, the bible says "the Lord loves a cheerful giver " (Corinthians 9:7) ,so if you're giving , don't give with the intent of getting something in return because that's like running to a godfather in mafia to get protection. And I don't think God is a mafia boss operating on that level
Re: Giving And Sowing Seed by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Chuksyne:
Please I need for further clearance on this..
During yesterday's sermon the man of God said that there are people you will help and the evil mark following them will follow the person that helped them....
Is it true?
That same yesterday he raised seed from members.
Then my question is this,is it every seed you sow that yields fruit?
When will you stop listening to your so-called men of God, men who Jesus Christ warned you were all false prophets and false teachers out to steal from you, kill and destroy you, using his name? undecided

When will you stop gorging yourself on the banquet of lies that is the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ explained was an abomination where the Truth of God is concerned? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Prayer Chamber Hosts Pastor Sola Olukemi / Public Display Of Generosity: Good Or Bad? / How To Find Hope When Your Life Seems Hopeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.