Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. (5388 Views)

Earn Over N450,000 Monthly, Working With Us In 2019 / Start Earning N450,000 Monthly As Real Estate Consultant / Partner With Us In Nigeria And Earn N450, 000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by TnoMai: 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
chariisGRACE:

What does it feel like to be a UI/UX designer?

I'll be going into it when I get my laptop by December.

Really fun! It's very broad, from research, to design, to implementation.
I'd recommend doing the Google UX Design Professional Certificate from Coursera: https://www.coursera.org/professional-certificates/google-ux-design, that's what I did.

It's meant to take 8 months and it's designed for people that are doing it in their spare time while working. But I don't have a job so I did it in 3 months lol
I think you can also apply for a scholarship so you don't have to pay, but I don't know how to do that, but search google, you'll find it.

3 Likes

Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by PapaNnamdi: 6:18am On Nov 16, 2021
Crieff:

I disagree.

The UI/UX for that site is definitely above average. Very responsive on my phone over here. Don't know what you're seeing there.

Solid work OP!
Do you know what average is??

This Mann!!
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by tellsblinks(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2021
TnoMai:

I'd recommend doing the Google UX Design Professional Certificate from Coursera: https://www.coursera.org/professional-certificates/google-ux-design, that's what I did.

It's meant to take 8 months and it's designed for people that are doing it in their spare time while working. But I don't have a job so I did it in 3 months lol
I think you can also apply for a scholarship so you don't have to pay, but I don't know how to do that, but search google, you'll find it.

Scholarship on coursera?
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by Milesbillions(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2021
TnoMai:

Hey, glad to hear it!
1) I'll be doing a blog post where I recommend CV builders and include templates, should be on the site Wednesday/Thursday, so please just subscribe so you get an update when I put it up.

2) Your experience is good for most entry-level jobs, but you need to look at the specific job to see what they want, though I think you're definitely good.

Thanks BOSS �
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by Lutie20(f): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2021
Thank you so much
Please do Nigerians receive payment through paypal
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by TnoMai: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2021
tellsblinks:

Scholarship on coursera?

yup
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by TnoMai: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2021
Lutie20:
Thank you so much
Please do Nigerians receive payment through paypal

Sadly no
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by Lutie20(f): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2021
TnoMai:

Sadly no

So how do you go about Combly is it only PayPal or they have some other method of payment
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by Lutie20(f): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2021
Can I email you
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by Crieff(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

Do you know what average is??

This Mann!!

PapaNnamdi, you have no point. Better still, post what you yourself have done let's see.

2 Likes

Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by TnoMai: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lutie20:
Can I email you

Definitely!
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by TnoMai: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lutie20:

So how do you go about Combly is it only PayPal or they have some other method of payment

You might have to discuss that with Combly, but I wouldn't focus on it yet if I was you.
Firstly, apply for the job, if they offer it to you, then you can discuss compensation.
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by Lutie20(f): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
TnoMai:

You might have to discuss that with Combly, but I wouldn't focus on it yet if I was you.
Firstly, apply for the job, if they offer it to you, then you can discuss compensation.

Ok thanx
You mean I can choose another method of payment with the Combly team
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by TnoMai: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lutie20:

Ok thanx
You mean I can choose another method of payment with the Combly team

I'm saying I'm not sure, but that's a problem to deal with after you've gotten the job offer.
They're alternative payment methods available, but you cross that bridge when you get there.
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by franklingud(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
TnoMai:

Hello, thanks!

1) Depends on the job you find, some entry-level jobs don't require a university degree, some do. So you have to find what works for you using those sites. I'll be posting jobs that I find which don't have strong requirements, every few days.

2) For most entry-level jobs, that's perfectly fine.

3) I wouldn't recommend doing remote work with a phone (android or iOS) as stated on the site. Most jobs require you to have a lap.

P.S - no need to call me sir, I'm 29 lol
Thanks a lot boss

1 Like

Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by Genesils(m): 12:52am On Nov 17, 2021
Great thread, OP.
Does it break down the 'remote but only available for US residents only' barrier?
Thank you.
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by Genesils(m): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2021
I can help you with the CV tho, professional and international standard. Send a PM
Milesbillions:
Thank God I stumbled on this thread....having been looking for ways of getting entry level remote work to apply for......

Boss, I'm a graduate of Environmental biology/zoology currently undergoing compulsory nysc although I'm about to complete it, four months remaining for my service yr to come to an end....I have developed myself by obtaining so many certifications relating to business from udemy and also HSE certifications too.

So I'm on the verge of building and writing my CV but I don't have any template to use....so don't know if u have any sample that u can send to me to use.....also, which entry level jobs can I easily get using the above qualifications?

I had alot of work experience but non are related to my course of study apart from my IT and Research experience
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by PapaNnamdi: 6:19am On Nov 17, 2021
Crieff:

PapaNnamdi, you have no point. Better still, post what you yourself have done let's see.
that will justify ur assertion. that website was not built from scratch by Op else he would have noticed the lapses,
and that's a problem with you young generation.
always in a hurry, and don't wan to do the work
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by Tenshades(m): 6:31am On Nov 17, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

that will justify ur assertion. that website was not built from scratch by Op else he would have noticed the lapses,
and that's a problem with you young generation.
always in a hurry, and don't wan to do the work

Let's see your portfolio.
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by Milesbillions(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2021
Genesils:
I can help you with the CV tho, professional and international standard. Send a PM

Just wanted to know if it's gonna be for a fee or free of charge....

I'm still a corp member and I will appreciate it if it is the later.

Thanks BOSS
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by Moye04(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2021
TnoMai:
Hello all,

So quick intro: I've been a startup founder since I graduated in 2014 (Computer Science) and I've always done that. This year my co-founder and I decided to stop working with private organizations (this was how we got funds to take care of our needs and reinvest into our startups) as they don't pay well and mostly owe you money.
We needed a more stable and lucrative source of income so we can keep pushing our startup ideas on the side.

I started applying for jobs in August and decided to only look for remote work with Startups in the UK, US, & Asia. Nigerian companies don't pay well (maybe can't) for many reasons.
My co-founder doesn't have this problem as he lives in the UK (we met in Uni) so getting a good coding job would be very easy for him.

My startup skills are mostly focused on sales, project management, and business development. As you can imagine my CV is very weird, as I only have work experience with myself as the founder, this made it a bit difficult to make progress with job applications.
As I continued to apply, I eventually realized mistakes I was making and improved on my selection of jobs, since then I've had 5 video interviews, 3 went with someone else with 2 hopefully getting back to me this week or next.

The major thing I noticed is that they're quite a few job opportunities that are open to people from Nigeria (Global Remote), other remote jobs still require you to be in the UK or US. More interestingly, some of them don't require you to have a specialized skill like coding or finance, just a good command of English (speaking and writing) then good time management.

Most of these jobs are virtual assistance, data entry, appointment setter, customer care, telemarking, etc.
They're very entry-level but most have an average pay of $5/hr.
That's $40 per day, which is $200 per week (excluding Saturday & Sunday), totaling $800 per month.
Approximately N450,000 per month, that's really good money for most Nigerians!
Let's not forget these are still entry-level jobs, some applicable to fresh Uni graduates (blame our trash economy/exchange rate).

So I decided (startup habit) to build something to help Nigerians look for remote work online.
It's a website with hints on how to apply, interview, and get paid.
It also has a list of sites that are very helpful in finding those jobs (from experience) and finally, I personally search for the most entry-level jobs that are global remote and post them there every few days for others to see and apply.
If you're interested, please check it out, ask me if you have any questions, and please share with anyone that you think might need/want it.
https://workabroadfromhome.online/

P.s - This is version 1 of the site and it's MVP, not super impressive.

Edit: Please I am not the one offering these jobs, I am only giving you information on the site, so you can make progress, I can't hire you, I'm also looking for remote work (we're in this together) lmao.
We can only give you updates on good entry-level remote jobs on the website (job listing page), you still need to prepare and apply for the jobs.
Thanks boss. This goes a long way in helping some of us.
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by Genesils(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2021
Milesbillions:

Just wanted to know if it's gonna be for a fee or free of charge....

I'm still a corp member and I will appreciate it if it is the later.

Thanks BOSS
Oh, okay then is 2k affordable?
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by Lutie20(f): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2021
TnoMai:

I'm saying I'm not sure, but that's a problem to deal with after you've gotten the job offer.
They're alternative payment methods available, but you cross that bridge when you get there.

Ok thank you
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by Milesbillions(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Genesils:

Oh, okay then is 2k affordable?

Currently no
But I can still squeeze out 1k from my allawee at the end of the month

1 Like

Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by Genesils(m): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Okay I replied you mail already.
Milesbillions:

Currently no
But I can still squeeze out 1k from my allawee at the end of the month
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by ChasinGood(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Top of the hour,bro. Thanks for the massive insights. Please I'd like to know the total amount paid for the 3months on Coursera. I'm bout to take a step in the tech field too. Thanks in anticipation
TnoMai:

Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by ObiHomeNow: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
ChasinGood:
Top of the hour,bro. Thanks for the massive insights. Please I'd like to know the total amount paid for the 3months on Coursera. I'm bout to take a step in the tech field too. Thanks in anticipation

Hello, you're welcome.
I can't remember.
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by Valkrie: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
TnoMai:

Thank you! Though we aren't doing anything ourselves.
I've put together tips and lessons I've learned on the home page of the site so other people can quickly learn it and make progress.
Then on the jobs listing part of the site, we've put up the sites I used (and still use) to search for remote work.
I also post entry-level jobs I find on the job listing to help people that want to apply, so they can apply directly.

Yes you can use the sites we posted to search for internships.
You should go through the site.

Would also advise you include site link needing experience personnel...

So many experience people are out there trying to break even and it would go a long way to help...!!

Kudos...!!
Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by lizzy07(f): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2021
Thank you for sharing this information
TnoMai:
Hello all,

So quick intro: I've been a startup founder since I graduated in 2014 (Computer Science) and I've always done that. This year my co-founder and I decided to stop working with private organizations (this was how we got funds to take care of our needs and reinvest into our startups) as they don't pay well and mostly owe you money.
We needed a more stable and lucrative source of income so we can keep pushing our startup ideas on the side.

I started applying for jobs in August and decided to only look for remote work with Startups in the UK, US, & Asia. Nigerian companies don't pay well (maybe can't) for many reasons.
My co-founder doesn't have this problem as he lives in the UK (we met in Uni) so getting a good coding job would be very easy for him.

My startup skills are mostly focused on sales, project management, and business development. As you can imagine my CV is very weird, as I only have work experience with myself as the founder, this made it a bit difficult to make progress with job applications.
As I continued to apply, I eventually realized mistakes I was making and improved on my selection of jobs, since then I've had 5 video interviews, 3 went with someone else with 2 hopefully getting back to me this week or next.

The major thing I noticed is that they're quite a few job opportunities that are open to people from Nigeria (Global Remote), other remote jobs still require you to be in the UK or US. More interestingly, some of them don't require you to have a specialized skill like coding or finance, just a good command of English (speaking and writing) then good time management.

Most of these jobs are virtual assistance, data entry, appointment setter, customer care, telemarking, etc.
They're very entry-level but most have an average pay of $5/hr.
That's $40 per day, which is $200 per week (excluding Saturday & Sunday), totaling $800 per month.
Approximately N450,000 per month, that's really good money for most Nigerians!
Let's not forget these are still entry-level jobs, some applicable to fresh Uni graduates (blame our trash economy/exchange rate).

So I decided (startup habit) to build something to help Nigerians look for remote work online.
It's a website with hints on how to apply, interview, and get paid.
It also has a list of sites that are very helpful in finding those jobs (from experience) and finally, I personally search for the most entry-level jobs that are global remote and post them there every few days for others to see and apply.
If you're interested, please check it out, ask me if you have any questions, and please share with anyone that you think might need/want it.
https://workabroadfromhome.online/

P.s - This is version 1 of the site and it's MVP, not super impressive.

Edit: Please I am not the one offering these jobs, I am only giving you information on the site, so you can make progress, I can't hire you, I'm also looking for remote work (we're in this together) lmao.
We can only give you updates on good entry-level remote jobs on the website (job listing page), you still need to prepare and apply for the jobs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kindly Need Direction From Mile12 To Apapa(dragnet). / Greennation Agro-business Training, Loan and Capital, Agric = Job / Cornerstone Insurance Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.