Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

List of Mistakes Ladies Should Avoid While In Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / List of Mistakes Ladies Should Avoid While In Relationship (330 Views)

Unhealthy Mistakes Ladies Make / 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing / Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List of Mistakes Ladies Should Avoid While In Relationship by miraclealozie(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
It can be great being into a relationship with the right person, however opposite will be the when you are in relationship with the wrong person.

Meanwhile, no matter who you are in relationship with be it the right or wrong guy there are some mistakes that you should avoid.

Click on the link below to get the full post and comment your opinion

https://www.southblog.com.ng/2021/11/4-mistakes-ladies-should-never-make-in.html

Re: List of Mistakes Ladies Should Avoid While In Relationship by Hundredfold4lif(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Though I couldn't read your full post, my take is, She shouldn't go to his fiance house for sex until Dowry is paid!
Re: List of Mistakes Ladies Should Avoid While In Relationship by miraclealozie(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:
Though I couldn't read your full post, my take is, She shouldn't go to his fiance house for sex until Dowry is paid!

You are right but the truth is that some men won't understand that, they will think that her refusal to come to his house simply means that she doesn't love him

(1) (Reply)

ID Card For Children: What Are The Options? / A Clean Space / My Christmas/new Year Gift ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.