Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? (14711 Views)

Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) / Vital Information Must Be In Your Offer Letter Before You Accept It. / Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? by Penflame(m): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2021
UTILITYMAY:

Are you in Lagos?

No, I am not in Lagos. But somewhere in the Western part of NIgeria

1 Like

Re: My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? by Annie001: 11:18am On Nov 16, 2021
Penflame:

Who the f*CK are you?
Do you know me from Adam?

Or are you related to my employer?

Show your du*my face... You pig!
G
Re: My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? by Penflame(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2021
sonssyo:

When we searched for graphic designer for 5months with 80k pay and finally got one. Look for job elsewhere,I know you are in Lagos where there are potentials

I am not in Lagos Sir, but I wouldn't mind relocating to Lagos.
Re: My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? by Penflame(m): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2021
brave20:
op where is your location? Just tell me d state you reside

Oyo State
Re: My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? by Penflame(m): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2021
Annie001:

You created a topic someone insulted you and I defended you and you are here quoting me with insult
E no go better you, na ogun go kill you
So much guts for someone who earns 15k, no wonder they no wan employ you legally
Foolish being

Haaaaaa... It's a mistake bro... You were not the one k wanted to quote o.

I'm so sorry
Re: My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? by Femmyfestus: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Penflame:
Good day!

I am a graduate who just passed out of service last month, I got a Graphic/Web Designer job with an airline ticketing agency in my state of deployment while still in service. According to my employer, the company is just coming up (I saw "Established in 1992" outside the office) and so he pleaded to be paying me ₦20,000 per month. I agreed, because I wasn't done with service and also because I need an extra source of income.

Fast forward to month end, the man paid me ₦15,000 without remorse, he only said the company is not generating much income yet. He paid the same amount the following month, and I complained to the Admin Manager, I don't know if she informed him.

On the third month, he paid ₦17,000 and was even expecting me to come and thank him for the extra ₦2,000.

This is a company that I have laboured so much for just within the 3 months of working there. I designed a website for the company, even though the Director refused to fund the domain, I made sure the company is visible and accessible in social media networks, I put the company's location up in Google map.

He was even giving me tasks that doesn't relate to my role to do, tasks like switching on the generator, typing correspondences and documents, etc.

Just early this month, I worked up to the Director in his office and requested for an offer letter (at least, that will show he really employed me and I will be able to see my job role and how much he will be paying me), he promised to work on it and he has not done anything about it up till now.

Now, I am done with service and the whole thing is becoming worse in the office, but still he will be saying he wants me and my skills.

Please what should I do? Because I am really getting fed up.
You can design a website and you are paid 15k monthly? Haba.
I have a ecommerce website job for you
Re: My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? by Osibajo2023: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
ojjp:

How do I get them?
I will send you mail now
Re: My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? by Annie001: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Penflame:

Haaaaaa... It's a mistake bro... You were not the one k wanted to quote o.

I'm so sorry
Modified my words already
Sorry for my outburst too.
One love wink
Re: My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? by sonssyo: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Penflame:

I am not in Lagos Sir, but I wouldn't mind relocating to Lagos.

Where are you?
Re: My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? by Penflame(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Femmyfestus:

You can design a website and you are paid 15k monthly? Haba.
I have a ecommerce website job for you

Bring it in bro... Please, let's chat on 0.7.0...68.42...73.91
Re: My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? by brave20: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Penflame:

Oyo State
quite far from us
Re: My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? by ojjp: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2021
Osibajo2023:
I will send you mail now

I haven't got the mail.
ojjpme@gmail.com
Re: My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? by Penflame(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
brave20:
quite far from us

Where do you base? We can connect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

International Organization For Migration (IOM) Job Recruitment (11 Openings) / NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Tosin Adekanmbi, Shares Tips On Writing A Successful CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.