Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas (2756 Views)

INEC Suspends Collation In Obingwa LGA, Abia & 2 LGAs In Enugu / Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each / Kano At Standstill As INEC Sorts Out "Some Anomalies" In Pending 2 LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Tranquillity360: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
A tough time for the people of
Sokoto state!
These attacks come days after
over 120 people were killed
during an attack in Goronoyo
Market in the state.

– Sokoto state governor, Aminu Tambuwal, has confirmed an attack in two local government areas of the state
– Governor Tambuwal said 15 people were killed in Goronyo and Illela local government areas of Sokoto

– According to the governor, the incident is a sad one and all hands must be on deck to ensure the activities of the bandits are curbed

Fifteen people have
reportedly been killed in a
fresh attack by some yet to
be identified bandits
operating in Sokoto state.

The bandits were said to have
launched an attack in two
different local government
areas of the state between
Sunday night and Monday,
November 15, morning.

Channels Television reports that the governor of Sokoto
state, Aminu Tambuwal who confirmed the attack said the
two local government areas
affected are Goronyo and
Illela LGAs.
Two attacks within a short
period of time

Tambuwal said several
residents in the area were
killed during the attack which
took place between the night
of Sunday, November 14 and
the morning of Monday, November 15.

The governor made the
disclosure while presenting
the 2022 budget for the state
to members of the Sokoto
State House of Assembly.

TVC News reports that the governor while giving an
update to the lawmakers said
that 12 people were killed in
an attack in Illela while three
others were caught up in a
different attack in Goronyo.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Tranquillity360: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
They should send all Nigeria Security to East.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Brimstone77: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy

I also heard bandits sacked 10 villages in niger state earlier today...

The 34000 police and 20,000 civil defence corps with thousands of soldiers deployed in anambra during the election,are they still there abi them done commot??

19 Likes

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Biafrarep(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Heartbreak for zombies cheesy cheesy cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by crestedaguiyi: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
this Op well so grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by ThEGodFaThEr104: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
This Op go kill person with laugh.

19 Likes

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by deboysben(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
I got disappointed immediately I enter here.

Op u deceived me.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by ablejesus26(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
They heard change,but never had the sense to ask what type of change is the demonic party talking about �
Here is the change,se e choke?

1 Like

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Tranquillity360: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Biafrarep:
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Tranquillity360: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Biafrarep:
I want zombies to enter with joy then whatever they see,they take an like thatgrin grin

22 Likes

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Tranquillity360: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
600 views no comments from zombies.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by AnalQueenluci: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
700 views with just 10 comments , while the actual news on sokoto has just 72 views with 12 comments ,
Igbos you are hated in Nigeria , train urselves arm ourselves against hate,

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by sapientia(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wicked OP

2 Likes

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
As confused as OP
Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Tranquillity360: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
AnalQueenluci:
700 views with just 10 comments , while the actual news on sokoto has just 72 views with 12 comments ,
Igbos you are hated in Nigeria , train urselves arm ourselves against hate,
My brother the matter tire me.

If this actually happened in East,it would have reach page four before mod push it to front page.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by kollinzgee(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
Na the kind news headline wey zombies dey like be this see as them rush enter even flash dey learn ,all enemies of Ndigbo will loose las las , they always loose.
God bless Alaigbo... grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by esnbrutality: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dem Peep and they ran away as generational cowards from their forefather who was ejected from heaven as a demonic demon. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Kwashiman: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lol imagine if an attack of this proportion happened in the East, this thread will be on page 20 already and counting in just 15 mins...but of course it's not IPOB so the usual suspects will pretend this one never happened... Nigerians smh...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by APCNig: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
I am minding my business
Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Jflex07(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Esn/Ipob news gets the highest traffic in politics section... Thunder scatter all Apc urchins.... Mad people everywhere!!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Jflex07(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Zombies only care about the east... Ndiara!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Coldsperm: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Omo see views bikonu. I rushed to comment rubbish as a Futa Jalon headslammer whose mother is an afonjaa Muslim only to get disappointed. Walahi this thread is not good for my health.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
900+ views

20+ comments

Too much zombies in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Reeses: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bia nwokem stop it!
Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Tranquillity360: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
ezenwajosh:
900+ views

20+ comments

Too much zombies in Nigeria
I just dey imagine the way they rushed to open the thread just to show their happiness.

Some will be rushing to book space for front pagegrin grin
Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by VOICEofORIENTAL: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
A tough time for the people of
Sokoto state!
These attacks come days after
over 120 people were killed
during an attack in Goronoyo
Market in the state.

– Sokoto state governor, Aminu Tambuwal, has confirmed an attack in two local government areas of the state
– Governor Tambuwal said 15 people were killed in Goronyo and Illela local government areas of Sokoto

– According to the governor, the incident is a sad one and all hands must be on deck to ensure the activities of the bandits are curbed

Fifteen people have
reportedly been killed in a
fresh attack by some yet to
be identified bandits
operating in Sokoto state.

The bandits were said to have
launched an attack in two
different local government
areas of the state between
Sunday night and Monday,
November 15, morning.

Channels Television reports that the governor of Sokoto
state, Aminu Tambuwal who confirmed the attack said the
two local government areas
affected are Goronyo and
Illela LGAs.
Two attacks within a short
period of time

Tambuwal said several
residents in the area were
killed during the attack which
took place between the night
of Sunday, November 14 and
the morning of Monday, November 15.

The governor made the
disclosure while presenting
the 2022 budget for the state
to members of the Sokoto
State House of Assembly.

TVC News reports that the governor while giving an
update to the lawmakers said
that 12 people were killed in
an attack in Illela while three
others were caught up in a
different attack in Goronyo.
Na wa for you!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Brimstone77: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
plaindealer:

So, you ipob terrorists and bandit terrorists are in a competition to see who fit kill their own people pass...?

What's the difference between you and them? You are all killers and murderers.

Wonders shall never end..

grin grin
grin

Sorry I don't give audience to zombies... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by Igbodicool(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Igbo Nation giving Nigeria HBP since 1967.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas by DOTian: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Fulani has finished the Hausas in Northern Nigeria.
They're killing them for fun and these Hausas and some minorities of the north are still there shouting One Nigeria..
E go do them vooom for eyes..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! Alleged Dangote Thugs Burn Kogi Assembly To Destroy Documents / Tinubu Said Buhari,Obasanjo,Jonathan Failed Nigerians In A Political Rally / My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.