Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

In Stormy Situation? Do This! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Stormy Situation? Do This! (233 Views)

I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. / Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? / What Is The Best Engineering Course To Study Looking At Nigeria Situation Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Stormy Situation? Do This! by PeterLazarus(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU ARE GOING THROUGH A STORM

Storms are inevitable. Storms are part of our human existence. A life without storms is a life not prepared for the greatness ahead.

We all go through storms. It doesn't matter who you are, where you from or your background. We all have storms in our lives at certain stages of our lives.

Life's storms come in different form. Financial storms, marital/relationship storms, business storms, career storms, peer pressure storms, storms of setbacks/stagnation, etc.

I've had storms in my life at certain points in my life. I've experienced the loose of both parents within the pace of 3 months, I've been jobless for many times, I've gone hungry and homeless before, I know what it means to be in debt and broke. From rejection to been wrongfully accused. But in all, i overcame. Want to know why?

Read on.

What's your storm?

Is it money? (The abundance of it or lack of it). Is it a business storm? Relationship storm? Rejection, regrets, stagnation?

You know what it is.

You can overcome just the way I did.

I recommend you do the same thing i did whenever i find myself in a storm.

NEVER ALLOW THE STORM TO GET IN YOU!

"You can be in the storm, but don't let the storm get in you."

You can fail but don't let that failure have a negative impact on you.

Whatever that storm is, never allow it get in you.

Allowing the storm to get in you means accepting defeat!

Feed your mind with positive things. Surround yourself with positive people. Exit negative environments that's capable of making the storm get in you.

I leave you with this:

It is normal to go through a storm but as an OVERCOMER, it is wrong to allow the storm get in you and leave you in a state of defeat.

Get up now and command the storm in you to vacate. Always remind yourself that you are an OVERCOMER. "YOU ARE THE STORM"

#RoadToSuccess

You can like my page for more contents!

https://www.facebook.com/purposeconnectnetwork/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Research Laboratories In Nigeria / Working For Success, Make Making More Money Your Focused Goal This Year / In 2022,learn How You Can Generate Money On Twitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.