Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

See The Celebrity With Eight Baby Mamas(PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Celebrity With Eight Baby Mamas(PHOTO) (2732 Views)

Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) / Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Celebrity With Eight Baby Mamas(PHOTO) by FIFApresident1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Yes.........

As per Captial Xtra, Future has eight baby mamas – Jessica Smith, Brittni Mealy, India J, Ciara, Joie Chavis, Eliza Seraphin, and two women who have not been named so far. Future's first baby mama is Jessica. Unlike some of them, she has remained away from the spotlight and not a lot is known about her.

1 Share

Re: See The Celebrity With Eight Baby Mamas(PHOTO) by Hezzyluv: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
2face still dey learn grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Celebrity With Eight Baby Mamas(PHOTO) by Coded081(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Legend

1 Like

Re: See The Celebrity With Eight Baby Mamas(PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
This man living lkillbrokehoes dream life
Re: See The Celebrity With Eight Baby Mamas(PHOTO) by MITCHELL96: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
What about NBA young boy ? grin That duuuuddde!! cool

There's a Song Juice Wrld Featured him, He said "I'll die without a SEMEN on me, can you imagine ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Celebrity With Eight Baby Mamas(PHOTO) by fattprince(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
FIFApresident1:
Yes.........

As per Captial Xtra, Future has eight baby mamas – Jessica Smith, Brittni Mealy, India J, Ciara, Joie Chavis, Eliza Seraphin, and two women who have not been named so far. Future's first baby mama is Jessica. Unlike some of them, she has remained away from the spotlight and not a lot is known about her.
My role model. I feel challenged. I'm upping my game from initial 4 baby mama and 7 children that I'm planning to 7 baby mama and 12 children.
Re: See The Celebrity With Eight Baby Mamas(PHOTO) by NarcissistKing(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hendrixx, my Gee!!!

NBA YoungBoy is crazy, too.
Re: See The Celebrity With Eight Baby Mamas(PHOTO) by NarcissistKing(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
MITCHELL96:
What about NBA young boy ? grin That duuuuddde!! cool

There's a Song Juice Wrld Featured him, He said "I'll die without a SEMEN on me, can you imagine ? grin grin

You're right. cool
Re: See The Celebrity With Eight Baby Mamas(PHOTO) by dan9ice(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
His name though.
God promised Abraham, that his future generations will dominate the earth..
Re: See The Celebrity With Eight Baby Mamas(PHOTO) by emmabest2000(m): 12:52am On Nov 16, 2021
When he died,
Dem go buries him in molded vag-ina casket
Like that woman with 10 different baby daddies grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Celebrity With Eight Baby Mamas(PHOTO) by Gadafii: 7:42am On Nov 16, 2021
Gospel according to Lord future grin
Re: See The Celebrity With Eight Baby Mamas(PHOTO) by DejiPlug(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Is future the future? This one that he is shooting off the future to the gender claiming to be the future.

Make nobody quote me o. Or else. Just try to make it to SHABACH 21. Your future is guaranteed by God's grace

https://www.nairaland.com/6852666/yaf-lagos-youths-ready-shabach

Re: See The Celebrity With Eight Baby Mamas(PHOTO) by Authoreety: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Causing future problems upandan
Re: See The Celebrity With Eight Baby Mamas(PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Women are looking for money.

Once they find a man with money, they start giving birth.

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Social Media Influencers Making Impact Today In Nigeria / Prince Uche Samuel, Nollywood Actor Thrown Out Of The House By His Wife / 2face Idibia Sets To Realase New Album AWAY & Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.