Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women (12276 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna / Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack / Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by tutudesz: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
What is the Sultan of Sokoto doing about it undecided
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lolz! As long as they keep disturbing the peace of umu Chineke, stories like this will never cease in their land.

No be curse na fact, even the vulture griller can attest to this

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by SmartPolician: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nigeria's north has no value for human lives so this shouldn't come as a surprise.
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by SILVERLINES: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Franking:
Sai Baba!

You can say that again bro cheesy
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Jflex07(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sai baba!
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by izubext007: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wen will Buhari save us?
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by mekonglobal(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oya Gumi business is here again while the president continue with his shock expression.
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Searchingvictor: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wives don set. This country no be am at all
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by AfroKnight: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Why is SSS acting like they can’t see Gumi, the PR guy for these bandits? Why can’t they arrest him and grill his àss like they are doing to people who just want their own country?

Some animals are more equal than others.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by wallrichy: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Please where are those terrorists sympathisers on Nairaland. Where are those stupid harlots especially one olosho girl nickname ilovenorth....where are the vultures barbeque hunters....where are the stupid Fulanis Hausas idiots on Nairaland to show face now and disclaim this lies....bunch of hypocrite......Your region is just maggots ridden with Foolish people....all they know is dragging their smelling babaringa agbada up and down the senate building and talking nonsense....it's a shame on all of you from that pit of hell called Northern Nigeria....a region drawing the other progressive regions backward. A parasitic region of Vampires and Terrorists....The Children of Uthman Dan Fodio the paedophile warrior are hiding their faces now.....

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by iamyemiakins(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the bandits extending their kidnapping to the elites, I see top northern politicians and their families becoming victims of kidnap, I see a massive protest in the North calling for the impeachment of Buhari.

I see buhari being chased out of aso Rock, I see him getting kidnapped on his way back to daura, I see the kidnappers demanding for $100billion, I see him trying to borrow money from China, I see the Chinese government turning down his request because he's no longer the President.

This I have seen.
Na wetin be this! grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by NAMAS(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ezehillary:
Make they continue killing people sofar in north killings is business, according to lai mohammed and gumi
its alright.
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by LegendHero(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Chai, the North is gone gone gone.

This is sad.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Mide1data: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
HOLY SHIT
if you still wanna make money, click in my official NL thread in my signature.
BUT
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING.
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by cescky(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the bandits extending their kidnapping to the elites, I see top northern politicians and their families becoming victims of kidnap, I see a massive protest in the North calling for the impeachment of Buhari.

I see buhari being chased out of aso Rock, I see him getting kidnapped on his way back to daura, I see the kidnappers demanding for $100billion, I see him trying to borrow money from China, I see the Chinese government turning down his request because he's no longer the President.

This I have seen.

You're beginning to sound irritating like that vulture seller and other pests on here.. Kindly shut da fc.uk up
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Brushstrokes20: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
While the lifeless vegetable keeps flying aimlessly about, chasing shadows!

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER undecided
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by juman(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
We have fake general as president.

The government is supporter of the insecurity in the country.
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
TERRORISM, BANDITRY ETC WILL NOT STOP IN THE NORTH UNTIL THE TOTAL NUMBER OF THOSE THAT WILL BE SENT TO THE OTHER WORLD THERE, SURPASSES THE TOTAL NUMBER OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS BUTCHERED BY NIGERIAN TROOPS DURING THE CIVIL WAR.
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Lordave: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Fourwinds: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Useless country.. Beggars of unity

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
This Nigerian terrorist government should get foreign help ffs.
Those terrorists are orchestrating their plan carefully it is no coincidence that they took control of something as vital as a dam. They can decide to plunge states into darkness if they so wish.

Try and watch SEAL team 3 episode 13 and see how they destroyed boko haram. Most of the movie is real life scenarios

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by techWriter3: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
I won't wanna happy until a governor of Nigerians is carjacked
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Walz001: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
The result of their voting power .... Next election is coming tactics to collect money people have been laid and working gas increments phcn on high tfare and kerosine high and all forms of bank charges are items used to recover money from people
Coming year they give you 1key naira to vote their candidate Dont fall for it ......
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lol
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by oshonwambada: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I won't be happy until a governor of Nigeria is kidnapped
Am telling u
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by rayvelez(m): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lai Mohammed thugs killed 15 in sokoto.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control / Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi / Corruption In Nigeria: Is It Reducing Or Increasing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.