Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons (4600 Views)

Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women / Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others / Police Intensify Patrols As 150 Gunmen Attack Sokoto Villages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by Omooba77: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2022
Bandits have attacked Yar Tsakuwa village, in Rabah Local Government Area of Sokoto State, kidnapping nine persons, including the serving councillor of the area, Lawali Bello.

According to DailyTrust, two wives and a daughter of the former councillor of the area, Alhaji Abdullahi Garba, were among those abducted.

A resident, Nazifi Abdullahi, reported that the bandits came around midnight on Saturday and operated till 2:50am.

They stormed and ransacked houses and shops, stole several motorcycles, food stuff and drugs.

“They abducted over 20 persons but returned others, nine persons are sti with them, including our serving councillor and wives and daughter of our former councillor,” the resident told DailyTrust.

Abdullahi reported that the bandits shot and injured one person, who is receiving treatment at the Talata Mafara General Hospital in Zamfara State.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/20/bandits-attack-sokoto-abduct-nine-persons/

Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by tillaman(m): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2022
shocked
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by Entprys(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2022
Bandits dont kill anymore.
That is maturity.
They even return some unyanshable ones

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by alpharoyalty: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2022
cheesy
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by SmartProf(m): 9:11am On Feb 20, 2022
Unfortunately, this news won't move the government one bit...our leaders are more interested in how to be in charge of political party structures for 2023.

11 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by Xscape1993(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2022
Another sad one.
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by Deejaygold(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2022
ok
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by FBIBOT(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2022
It's now fully business... So sad

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by SultanOfPuna: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by slimmax: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2022
Its everywhere in the north, some cases are no reported

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by Munamoqel: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2022
Hi I
Omooba77:
Bandits have attacked Yar Tsakuwa village, in Rabah Local Government Area of Sokoto State, kidnapping nine persons, including the serving councillor of the area, Lawali Bello.

According to DailyTrust, two wives and a daughter of the former councillor of the area, Alhaji Abdullahi Garba, were among those abducted.

A resident, Nazifi Abdullahi, reported that the bandits came around midnight on Saturday and operated till 2:50am.

They stormed and ransacked houses and shops, stole several motorcycles, food stuff and drugs.

“They abducted over 20 persons but returned others, nine persons are sti with them, including our serving councillor and wives and daughter of our former councillor,” the resident told DailyTrust.

Abdullahi reported that the bandits shot and injured one person, who is receiving treatment at the Talata Mafara General Hospital in Zamfara State.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/20/bandits-attack-sokoto-abduct-nine-persons/
instead tambuwal is wanting to be promoted to president .
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by Lemmy123(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

For me I think it's very easy to end all these terrorists once and for all...
For instance, to end Boko Haram, the government might need to deploy technologies and employ able hands whether or not these hands are in the army..

Buy spy drones and survey Sambisa for a while, observe their movement and then bring in the fighter jets, ground soldiers will be on standby surrounding the forest.

There will be communication of commanders of both ground troops and air force via radio about the movement of escaping terrorists. Ground soldiers will engage them from all four corners whilst the air soldiers deal a heavy blow on them from the air...

Or maybe na too much Hollywood movie wey I dey watch... undecided

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by Styx01: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2022
No single good news comes from this place.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by Moferere: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2022
It is coming home
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2022
Wetin consign me,if it doesnt bother people in Sokoto,Who am i?
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2022
We only tag them bandits, terrorists and herdsmen when it happens outside the southeast, but Igbos when same unfortunate incident happens in the east. while pushing aside the burden from the leaders that are elected to secure the country.
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by freshkpomo(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2022
grin Mannabbqgrill
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by Realists(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2022
SmartProf:
Unfortunately, this news won't move the government one bit...our leaders are more interested in how to be in charge of political party structures for 2023.

Devil is wearing Jalabia in that area.
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by yanabasee(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2022
We are going to survive this people.....

Why would bandits come and have refused to go.... For many years now, it's been on steady killing and abduction....

The government is totally aware of this and have a hand in it....

All fingers pointing to 2023 elections...
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by chukbonda(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2022
seriously, in sokoto
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by CaptainAyub: 9:50am On Feb 20, 2022
grin
Posted since 9am,still on first page grin
Op,add small Igbo to heading so that ppl like OmenkaLives and ZamfaraJosh can come in and give it the publicity it deserves grin

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by specialmati(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2022
cool embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed even if they kidnap the whole of north so far its not the family of the elite,nothing will be done.i just want this country divide let the east go their way
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by 2Ways(m): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2022
This is sad
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by CaptainAyub: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2022
Lemmy123:
Eweeeeeey!

For me I think it's very easy to end all these terrorists once and for all...
For instance, to end Boko Haram, the government might need to deploy technologies and employ able hands whether or not these hands are in the army..

Buy spy drones and survey Sambisa for a while, observe their movement and then bring in the fighter jets, ground soldiers will be on standby surrounding the forest.

There will be communication of commanders of both ground troops and air force via radio about the movement of escaping terrorists. Ground soldiers will engage them from all four corners whilst the air soldiers deal a heavy blow on them from the air...

Or maybe na too much Hollywood movie wey I dey watch... undecided

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks
If they bring just 2 armed drones from Israel or America,these bandits will leave Nigeria and go back to Mali etc where they come from
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by BelovedofLord: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2022
SANI ABACHA, of blessed memory said that if an insurgency lasts more than 24-hours, then the government is complicit!

¤Friend, all what you wrote tactically is making a lot of sense and workable, too!!

¤But it'll only work with a WORKING GOVERNMENT WITH A POLITICAL WILL!!!
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by Lemmy123(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2022
CaptainAyub:

If they bring just 2 armed drones from Israel or America,these bandits will leave Nigeria and go back to Mali etc where they come from

Death machines... Burouba! grin
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by CheapWebsite1: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2022
which way Nija
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by Ykc2(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2022
Kidnapping Is normal thing in the north ,even northerners preferred been kidnapped or killed by bandits than asking buhari to resign

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Companies Owned By Tinubu In Both Nigeria And Abroad / Edo State Kicks Off State Id Project; Oshiomhole Registers and Receives ID Card / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.