Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Christians, Are You Afraid Of The Question? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Are You Afraid Of The Question? (938 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. / Reasons Why Christians Are Falling For False Teachings And Doctrines ( Edited ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Are You Afraid Of The Question? by misright(f): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2007
What's different now?

(2 Cor 5:17 KJV) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Ephesians 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true

A Christian becomes a new person at salvation, so, is your life different now that your a Christian? In what ways do you think Christians should be different from non Christians?
Re: Christians, Are You Afraid Of The Question? by stimulus(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2007
misright:

What's different now?
- - -
In what ways do you think Christians should be different from non Christians?

Don't you think the topic needs a brush-up? Is it about Christians being afraid of the question; or about what difference there is between being a Christian and non-Christian?
Re: Christians, Are You Afraid Of The Question? by amodiaquin: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2007
A lot changed in my life, my conversation, lifestyle, dressing, how I spend my leisure time etc
Re: Christians, Are You Afraid Of The Question? by lafile(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2007
misright
concerning the topic dont you think you [b]mis[/b]sed the [b]right [/b]words?
Re: Christians, Are You Afraid Of The Question? by nossycheek(f): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2007
lafile:

misright
concerning the topic don't you think you [b]mis[/b]sed the [b]right [/b]words?

Na wa for sharp guys in nairaland.
Re: Christians, Are You Afraid Of The Question? by Drusilla(f): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2007
The bible says the root of all evil, if the love of money.

If the root of all evil is money.

Then a changed evil person into a righteous thinking person.

Will have a lot of changes in their lives and their minds towards money and material things.

If you are being told that being a christian is about prosperity, then you are not being taught true Christianity.
Re: Christians, Are You Afraid Of The Question? by TayoD(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2007
@Drusilla,

If you are being told that being a christian is about prosperity, then you are not being taught true Christianity.
So did you take a vow never to prosper the moment you became a Christian? So if Christianity isn't about prosperity, are we to conclude it is about retrogression? Are you trying to tell us that Christ came, suffered and died so we would remain in abject poverty and never prosper?
Re: Christians, Are You Afraid Of The Question? by gbadex1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2007
Hell the schmuck No will i be a Christian and won't prosper!!!

Like 50cent once said, "i gotta get that money mayyyyyne!!!" cheesy
Re: Christians, Are You Afraid Of The Question? by gbadex1(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2007
"i just want that paper paper,
i just want that paper!
" cheesy

- B. I. G
Re: Christians, Are You Afraid Of The Question? by gbadex1(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2007
i just want that paper!
" cheesy

- B. I. G
Re: Christians, Are You Afraid Of The Question? by gbadex1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2007
i just want that paper!
" cheesy

- B. I. G

(1) (Reply)

Can You Pass The Love Test? / Leaving The Old And Becoming New, How Does That Really Work? / Songs Of Intimate Worship By Slater Armstrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.