Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video (4516 Views)

Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Zambian School Boy Trapped In A Tree Cleft While Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by khia: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Where does it say they are Black Americans?
Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by BlueBanana: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
khia:
Where does it say they are Black Americans?
Such a dysfunctional society
*Spits*
My only worry is that Africans all over the world are inspired by them.
That's why I will always Nigerians in US to stick with other Nigerians and migrant Africans. Those Akatas are a lost cause
Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by 1Sharon(f): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Where are those clueless fools that say "beating a child should be stopped " ? My prayer for them is that their children should land them heavier slaps than this . Nonsense people

I'm sure the armed robbers, ritualists, fraudsters and prostitutes were beaten as children.

2 Likes

Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by 1Sharon(f): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dindu parenting.
Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by Ammishaddai: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
1Sharon:

I'm sure the armed robbers, ritualists, fraudsters and prostitutes were beaten as children.
Have you tried asking them ? Do that and come tell me the story .
Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by 1Sharon(f): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Have you tried asking them ? Do that and come tell me the story .

Are you willing to bet they weren't beaten as kids?

2 Likes

Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by Ammishaddai: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
1Sharon:

Are you willing to bet they weren't beaten as kids?

And how do you intend to verify this ?
Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by 1Sharon(f): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ammishaddai:
And how do you intend to verify this ?

I asked if you're willing to bet they weren't beaten as kids? If they weren't beaten at home, they were beaten at school

1 Like

Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by Ammishaddai: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
1Sharon:

I asked if you're willing to bet they weren't beaten as kids? If they weren't beaten at home, they were beaten at school
Bet ? What's that got to do with the morality of what's been discussed here ? Mtchww undecided
Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by kramer: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
CampussNews:
Update from

A video posted on instagram by @ showing a African American boy slapping his Mother hard on the face has gone viral.

According to report, the mother is a drug addict and goes high on "cracks" leaving the boy all alone to take care of himself and his little sister.

In the video, the woman could been seen to be semi-unconscious while the boy slapped her to help her regain her senses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAvrc5xoN6I

https:///african-american-school-boy-slaps-his-mother-in-viral-video/

Veryyyyyyy old video

The mother was on hard drugs and couldn't remember the son. It's not the first time she's been like that. The boy was about to be taken away by child services and so he was trying to slap her back into reality

1 Like

Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by Shokoloko(f): 12:46am On Nov 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
What warrant a son slapping his own mom?
The son is mad.

Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by khia: 12:46am On Nov 16, 2021
BlueBanana:

Such a dysfunctional society
*Spits*
My only worry is that Africans all over the world are inspired by them.
That's why I will always Nigerians in US to stick with other Nigerians and migrant Africans. Those Akatas are a lost cause
I repeat, where does it say they are black Americans. I agree with you and tell black Americans to stay away from Nigerian immigrants because most of them are scammers, drug dealers, drug traffickers, child molesters, prostitutes, thieves, crooks and women beaters.
Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by Shokoloko(f): 12:50am On Nov 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Where are those clueless fools that say "beating a child should be stopped " ? My prayer for them is that their children should land them heavier slaps than this . Nonsense people

Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by Gadafii: 1:05am On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222:

This squad you mentioned are terrorists.

Lol
iswap dem cheesy
Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by ednut1(m): 1:38am On Nov 16, 2021
The mother was high on drugs

1 Like

Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by buzorcharles(m): 5:31am On Nov 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Bros, it seems your ignorance didn't allow see that slap as the equivalent of assault , which happens to be punishable in prison for adults, and juveniles hall for minors . Anyway, I pray your own child slaps you soon . Say amen to it

If am high on cracks Amen!

Crack guy seeing nothing wrong in a mum take crack
Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by kindlyheart: 5:57am On Nov 16, 2021
some don't deserve to be parents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by Zxcvbnm98: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2021
Everything about that video is wrong. The mother high on drugs to the point that she can't take care of her responsibilities, and the boy slapping his own mother. In all these you have to ask where the dad is. A man's family only responds to his leadership. If he's a deadbeat it takes the Grace of God and an especially strong woman to still raise the kids well.
Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by geezynoni: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Wtf

this gender sha!! ¤dont have strength, fedup of their matter¤

grateful to god that idont have a brother!!
You don't have a father? You don't want to give birth?

1 Like

Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Wtf

What a misandrist... You don't need that much hate ma
Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by JohnnyBling(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Wtf

How the heck did you not see the stupid actions of the mother that prompted that "caring" slap?
Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by Donedeal1(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2021
What a world,so the little is now the one training up his mother, even at that age.
Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by Chibuezem(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Wtf

your unborn brother is ever grateful not coming into this world to witness the future is female
Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by TheWolfen(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2021
Pathetic
Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by SiggyNG: 11:32am On Nov 16, 2021
Chibuezem:
your unborn brother is ever grateful not coming into this world to witness the future is female

grin cheesy
You people should leave our feminist crew for us biko. Nairaland will be boring without their meaningless noise
Re: African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video by bukatyne(f): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Shokoloko:

Such a sad tale.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Snacks Every 80s/90s Child Can Relate To / Why Admission To Enter University In Nigeria Is Very Hard. / UNIUYO 2016/2017 Admission Thread For Guard And Info.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.