Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Have You Seen This 37 Year Old Chattered Accountant? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Seen This 37 Year Old Chattered Accountant? (268 Views)

Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / Have You Seen This Young Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This 37 Year Old Chattered Accountant? by yemex04(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
News Security
37 Years Old Chattered Accountant, Adegoke Timothy Oluwadamilare Missing
Sunday Adedokun November 14, 2021
The family of 37-years-old Adegoke Timothy Oluwadamilare, have declared him missing.

Timothy was said to have departed Abuja to Ile Ife to write examination at Obafemi Awolowo University where he’s presently studying for his Masters degree. He works as the Director of Finance at Xiamem Stone, Abuja and happily married with kids. A native of Eruwa in Ibarapa East Local Government of Oyo State.

According to the report gathered from his brother, Mr Gbade Adegoke, said, “Timothy left Abuja on Friday 5th November 2021 to Akure airport, from there to Ife. He later lodged at Hilton Honour Hotel at Ile Ife in Osun state. The hotel which was located opposite Ife Central Local Government. It was at the hotel they allocated him room 305 after payment of thirty seven thousand naira (N37,000) for two nights. We couldn’t reach him after some hours, we went to the hotel with Police Antikidnaping squad of Oshogbo to make enquiries but they denied the identity of my brother at the hotel. After some hours of investigation, the police had to arrest like six of the hotel staffs, it was then they confirmed that my brother lodged at the hotel. In our efforts to trace the hotel inventory, we got to noticed that they have doctored the record documents for the days my brother spent there. As I speak to you, six of them are still with the police, yet to reveal why they removed his contact for that day. The owner of the hotel is Adedoyin”.

Anyone with information on Adegoke Timothy whereabouts is encouraged to call: 08137610467| 0703268 8666 or contact the nearest police station.

We hope he is found safe and sound soon.

Share this:
TwitterFacebookMore
Adegoke GbadeAdegoke TimothyHilton Honor HotelNigeria Police ForceObafemi Awolowo UniversityPolice Antikidnaping SquadXiamem Stones Abuja

Re: Have You Seen This 37 Year Old Chattered Accountant? by xpressionx(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
May May be found ans reunited safely to his family

(1) (Reply)

Ijaiye Lagos Submerged With Water After Heavy Rain On Sunday / Mercedes E350 For Sale / Posted To Idere Oyo State School Of Science And Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.