Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna (46622 Views)

Governor El-Rufa Inspects The Paintings On Leventis Underpass In Kaduna (Photos) / Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Chibuezem:
insult pain you, you come steal am twerk am, I pain Oya make I give you another one.... Pure gobshite
grin
Chibuezem:
insult pain you, you come steal am twerk am, I pain Oya make I give you another one.... Pure gobshite
Every name you call,belongs to you,swine.
Of course insult dey pain you like this
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2021
lawalosky:
Bravo
Lol
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by akpunda86: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
el-Rufai is trying.

Nigeria's best governors in this administration:

Sanwo-Olu, Udom Emmanuel, Umahi, Ganduje, and Zulum.

The rest are nowhere near these guys.

Enugu State still one of the best Governors an expert in visiting accident victims and a lover of bitter Leaf soup.Constructed NO constructing the biggest flyover in Enugu.The most mumu Governor of SouthEast.Dave Umahi of Ebonyi constructed more than 8 Flyovers and Gburugburu taking Dave to see rubbish he is constructing.FunnyEnuff Dave Umahi was laughing at him dat day.Emmanuel Udom Shaked his head.
The lands he grabbed in Enugu will consume him.The one opposite Bex hotels at ishielu street belonging to Madukife is wat will consume him.
Gburugburu is a disaster to PDP see like of person going to senate.
Kudos to all the governor's working if Not Religon NIGERIA will be a great country
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by tosmart007(m): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2021
no matter how u beautiful Kaduna is, the fear of north is the beginning of safety.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by petite626: 8:29am On Nov 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
el-Rufai is trying.

Nigeria's best governors in this administration:

Sanwo-Olu, Udom Emmanuel, Umahi, Ganduje, and Zulum.

The rest are nowhere near these guys.

MAKE NOBODY DECEIVE YOU FOR HERE KADUNA PIPO DEY SUFFER FORGET ALL DIS INFRACSTRUCTURES WEY HIM DEY DO FOR ONLY NORTHERN PART.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by SmartPolician: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2021
petite626:

MAKE NOBODY DECEIVE YOU FOR HERE KADUNA PIPO DEY SUFFER FORGET ALL DIS INFRACSTRUCTURES WEY HIM DEY DO FOR ONLY NORTHERN PART.

Nigerians in all states are suffering - thanks to Buhari. The inflation and poor government policies are the causes of the suffering. There are limits to what a state government can do. Roles are defined.

So, what happens in Kaduna is similar to that in Lagos, Edo, Imo, Rivers, Gombe, etc. because it's a connected system under one mannequin of a president.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by Kinzo0917(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2021
SmartPolician:

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa is working. The problem is that people want to see Delta State government focusing mostly on Warri and Asaba. Okowa is changing that narrative as he is focusing on riverine communities that have been abandoned for decades.
. OKOWA WORKING? AM SURPRISED TO HEAR THIS
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by ArewaNorth: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2021
dreamxhaser:

Lol the urban renewal in Kaduna is also taking place in zaria and kafachan.

Below is the pic of road that has just been completed in zaria which is part of the urban renewal.

I didn't disagree but in those states I mentioned all their LGs including villages and towns are enjoying these developments especially primary healthcare, schools, water projects and other social amenities.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2021
Reflect7:

How is he an illiterate? He is 100% correct. Nigeria is a developing country, like 80% of countries on Earth, and if you had a working brain you would learnt to appreciate the little developments or the universe will deny you the big ones.

Nigeria is only a developing country in terms of economy not infrastructure like roads, Nigerians and Nigeria are last place and almost brain dead when it comes to infrastructure. Like 80percent of the world bad greedy leaders rule your country and brain dead human beings like you enable them steal your money and leave your children crumbs to eat from the dumpster and in this pathetic place you’re appreciating, even murder them brutally. You and your monkey children can wallow in your terrorism, muddy roads, extreme poverty, zero healthcare and 50year old life expectancy.I will remain with real human beings here enjoying life till I’m probably 100.

LOL. You are a clown. I wish I could get on a plane and leave again a hundred times. By the way, have they given you electricity today?
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2021
nitt:

Air heads on this app grin
This is not an application, it’s a website.

Pea brain.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by Chibuezem(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
grin
Every name you call,belongs to you,swine.
Of course insult dey pain you like this
:Dmy insult buddy why you too like me na Abeg dey your dey I no fit marry monkey
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:43am On Nov 16, 2021
Chibuezem:

:Dmy insult buddy why you too like me na Abeg dey your dey I no fit marry monkey
As you wish,monkey
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by Chibuezem(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

As you wish,monkey
insult Don finish ogunlade
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by nitt: 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bobmarie:
This is not an application, it’s a website.

Pea brain.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=

Click on the link and get sense.

As I said before, Air head!
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by MarioZigabel(f): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2021
If this was constructed by Rivers state Governor Wike, trust him, he will by all cost bring Queen Elizabeth for the commissioning, And it will surely be a month long ceremony.
What a country called Nigeria lead by clueless people. I weep tearlessly.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2021
nitt:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=

Click on the link and get sense.

As I said before, Air head!
LMAO. grin grin grin

Young baby, you must be ten or something. Nairaland is an Internet forum type of website, not an app. When Nairaland was created, APPLICATIONS FOR WEBSITES DID NOT EVEN EXIST. When men and women were begging Seun Osewa the founder of Nairaland to create an app version of this site for us to use, you were probably not even born…

The fact that a platform creates an application to be accessed doesn’t mean it is an ‘app’. Nairaland was and remains A WEBSITE. The website in turn hosts Nairaland’s application for easier access.

Tinder for example is an APP, Nairaland is a website. See their two Wikipedia definitions down there as example before you embarrass yourself further.

Grow a brain, learn correct terminologies before trying to distribute sense. Ignorant Pea brain.

Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by nitt: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bobmarie:
LMAO. grin grin grin

Young baby, you must be ten or something. Nairaland is an Internet forum type of website, not an app. When Nairaland was created, APPLICATIONS FOR WEBSITES DID NOT EVEN EXIST. When men and women were begging Seun Osewa the founder of Nairaland to create an app version of this site for us to use, you were probably not even born…

The fact that a platform creates an application to be accessed doesn’t mean it is an ‘app’. Nairaland was and remains A WEBSITE. The website in turn hosts Nairaland’s application for easier access.

Tinder for example is an APP, Nairaland is a website. See their two Wikipedia definitions down there as example before you embarrass yourself further.

Grow a brain, learn correct terminologies before trying to distribute sense. Ignorant Pea brain.

All this jargons just to disseminate garbage.

You numbskull think all members logged in through the website, that's just strenuous for most.

And that's why I made reference to it as an app in the first place.

Your Copy and paste education is at fault here.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
nitt:

All this jargons just to disseminate garbage.

You numbskull think all members logged in through the website, that's just strenuous for most.

And that's why I made reference to it as an app in the first place.

Your Copy and paste education is at fault here.

Relentlessly ignorant, I expected that but don’t make baseless allegations, point wherever you saw this write up on the ww web, your house or anywhere else if not hold your peace about ‘copy and paste’. Like I said, you were probably not aware of this site when people were clamoring for an app version from Seun, so again hold your peace about who knows what.
Not everyone is into social media apps, especially one filled with your likes. Don’t be ignorant.
Nairaland is not an app but an Internet forum with an app. You sent a link, I sent a photo LOOK AT what Nairaland is known as. The facts remain what they are.

Take your ignorant self and scram.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by nitt: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bobmarie:
Relentlessly ignorant, I expected that but don’t make baseless allegations, point wherever you saw this write up on the ww web, your house or anywhere else if not hold your peace about ‘copy and paste’. Like I said, you were probably not aware of this site when people were clamoring for an app version from Seun, so again hold your peace about who knows what.
Not everyone is into social media apps, especially one filled with your likes. Don’t be ignorant.
Nairaland is not an app but an Internet forum with an app. You sent a link, I sent a photo LOOK AT what Nairaland is known as. The facts remain what they are.

Take your ignorant self and scram.

You keep typing garbage.

What you put up there doesn't even make sense.

Go back to the first reply and read it slowly.

Comprehension is not that difficult numbskull
Re: Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2021
nitt:

You keep typing garbage.

What you put up there doesn't even make sense.

Go back to the first reply and read it slowly.

Comprehension is not that difficult numbskull
grin grin grin

Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH / Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) / Re: Equipping Of Nigeria Army And Airforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.