Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Top Secrets No One Will Tell You About E-commerce Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Secrets No One Will Tell You About E-commerce Business In Nigeria (356 Views)

Top Secrets No One Told Me As A Newbie About Building A 6 Figure Income Online / Secrets No One Will Tell In About The Telecom Industry Recharge And Get Paid / I Need A Honest Review About E-dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Secrets No One Will Tell You About E-commerce Business In Nigeria by Helenbims(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Want To Make More Sales And More Money From e-commerce Business?

Currently running an e-commerce business or looking at starting one?

Read this:

The 3 biggest e-commerce questions I get...

1. How do I find mega products to sell?

2. How do I sell the products easily and fast?

3. How do I run Facebook ad like a pro to convert

4. Access to my Facebook ad sheet for free

And each time my answer is always, sell products that solve a pain or products people are passionate about and sell them using systems.

I see certain mistakes play out over and over again and I'd say 92% of those starting an e-commerce business desperately need to revisit 3 basic concepts.

When I look at the e-commerce marketplace today, I see these three problems that are widespread and putting most e-commerce entrepreneurs on life support.

1). Importing a product because it looks cool

I'm sure you've been there. You hear about e-commerce and importation and the first thing you're thinking about is importing bags, shoes, hairs, etc.

And when you go on aliexpress and import these products you hit a rock and you're unable to sell them.

You've now basically turned your room into a warehouse of unsold products.

Products shouldn't be the first thing you think about but what problems can you solve. Think about the market (Niche) first before the product.

2). They don't know how to advertise and sell

Most e-commerce business persons thinking selling is just posting photos of your product on
Instagram or On Their Facebook newsfeed or WhatsApp Status.

Let me tell you one secret; you don't need to pay any fake guru to learn e-commerce.

Jonathan Melody the grandmaster of e-commerce in Nigeria has written in this comprehensive book all the secrets you need to make crazy money in the e-commerce space:

Here's what you'll discover in the book:

1. How to find a hungry market

2. How to Find and import products for your market

3. How to pass your message to your market and not have to beg them to buy your products

4. How to promote your products and make buyers beg you to take their money

5. 3 categories of e-commerce products you should be buy now that Guarantees you quick sell

To Invest in this Book Delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria, reach out to me on whatsApp Now!

#miniimportation
#business
#ecommerce

1 Like

Re: Top Secrets No One Will Tell You About E-commerce Business In Nigeria by emaDesmond(m): 12:40am On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=Helenbims post=107650100]Want To Make More Sales And More Money From e-commerce Business?

LESSONS I LEARNT FROM TONY, THE BUSINESSMAN

Tony was a businessman.

He sells Clothes.

He has been here for 1 year and 6 months ......till he got it!

What did he get?

He finally discovered how he could ATTRACT HIGHER PAYING CLIENTS to his business.

How exactly,

He found out that for the past 18months of marketing shoes...he has been a BROWN BOX.

Ahh, What's a brown box?

Well, being a brown box was simply doing what other people were doing in the marketplace...EXACTLY the same way

Now, nothing is wrong with doing what others are doing, BUT definitely something is wrong with DOING IT EXACTLY THE SAME WAY.

Another thing that Tony discovered was that he has not been an AUTHORITY in his niche.

He found out that he just needed to be ONE STEP ahead of his audience. He just needed to be THEIR AUTHORITY...

Before I forget,

The 3rd thing he discovered was that he has not been COMMUNICATING HIS UNIQUENESS to his audience...

He really needed to...

because this would make his PERCEIVED VALUE to increase thereby making him more of an AUTHORITY.

And also he needed to show his audience how UNIQUE his business is...

Hope this helps,

Destiny.

P.S: In Summary, Tony discovered 3 things - don't be a BROWN BOX, become an AUTHORITY for in his niche, & always COMMUNICATE YOUR UNIQUENESS to your target audience.

P.S.S: Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comments...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Open A Zero Balance Dollar Domiciliary Bank Account Without A Kobo To Receive $$ / gold seller / gold exporter / raw gold seller / Lister Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.