Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue (4867 Views)

Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN / Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Already Exist For Another Beneficiary" Issue / Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match The Names On Dashboard" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by ezenwaez(m): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Please if you are an N-Power Batch C Volunteer having the above issue you might not be paid.

Please in order for you to be paid, all your BVN names must match your account names, and names on your Npower NASIMS profile, at least two out of three names must match.

Your BVN is linked to your account name, if you are having this issue please if after attempting to edit this, the problem persists and continues, please try contacting Npower NASIMS promptly as this might affect your payment.

Npower Payment system depends on your BVN names and your account names, once there is a disparity between your BVN names and your account names you will experience difficulty with the payment system.

BVN must match with your account names, and your Npower profile names, if possible visit your bank and request for your BVN print out, then make sure you send it as an attachment to Npower when making your complain, and do not forget to send your Npower ID as well.

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-how-to-fix-account-number-names.html?m=1
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by Payperboii(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Facebook account
WeChat accounts
Needed for purchase
I'm not paying upfront
Logins first
+1(913) 346-1513
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kilode gan for this grin NPUSSY??

WETIN??

WAHALA NO DEY FINISH

3 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by Alonzo50: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
will i get paid my bvn macth my portal name and my acount number name but like 4 digit dat last my acount number was wrongly inputed , wil my bvn corect d eror at enzawaez
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by ezenwaez(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Alonzo50:
will i get paid my bvn macth my portal name and my acount number name but like 4 digit dat last my acount number was wrongly inputed , wil my bvn corect d eror at enzawaez
Call the helpline you will not be paid if there is an error on your account number
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by Subsea101: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2021
How to do this! How to do that!!... make una hire better web developers no way, yet na billions them go say them use build the website.

Stop stressing people...

2 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by xeratech: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2021
grin

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by Boogyman557: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by benweezy: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2021
Got alert this money,make I quickly go withdraw d cash, I don't trust this APC regime, they can do undo. shocked

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by Gate050: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2021
ezenwaez:
Please if you are an N-Power Batch C Volunteer having the above issue you might not be paid.

Please in order for you to be paid, all your BVN names must match your account names, and names on your Npower NASIMS profile, at least two out of three names must match.

Your BVN is linked to your account name, if you are having this issue please if after attempting to edit this, the problem persists and continues, please try contacting Npower NASIMS promptly as this might affect your payment.

Npower Payment system depends on your BVN names and your account names, once there is a disparity between your BVN names and your account names you will experience difficulty with the payment system.

BVN must match with your account names, and your Npower profile names, if possible visit your bank and request for your BVN print out, then make sure you send it as an attachment to Npower when making your complain, and do not forget to send your Npower ID as well.

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-how-to-fix-account-number-names.html?m=1
Just to tell them to contact NASIMS. Just as simple as that you start written episode. Do not confuse them. So long their BVN is correct and their account number, they will get paid.. the way the name is arranged doesn't matter. My name was wrongly arranged cuz' my middle name is my first name, despite that I still get PAID YESTERDAY

2 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by Advancedman(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2021
ezenwaez:

Must there be issues who designing naija platforms sef? God shall destroy all these wicked people that enjoy making life hell for people.

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by maestro299: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2021
How much be this Npower money sef wey una no wan let us rest for front page?

3 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by tolue42(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2021
I received a token in the night

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by Mosco91: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2021
I want to know if the payment is selective, almost all my folks using same first Bank with me got paid yesterday and here I am still waiting

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by Skillsnigeria: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2021
Noted
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by Focusmind: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Like joke, my wife confirmed receipt of her September stipend.
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by israelmao(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Why refixing amost everything in Npowerbatch C data?This shows clearly that Sadiya,Minister for Humanitarian Affairs is a big time failure.

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by Yankee101: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2021
It seems this progtamme is either full on inefficiency or the state of the Nigerian youth is pitiable or both

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by Alamkir: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2021
ezenwaez:

Pls help. I have received alert but, I went to change my bvn name, ( just a letter word) I replace L with R becos this error has been giving me problem with my bank so I left it till after I received alert to do it.
Will it cause me problems? Can I edit the letter word on npower portal and change? What should I do?
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by eme2015(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
benweezy:
Got alert this money,make I quickly go withdraw d cash, I don't trust this APC regime, they can do undo. shocked

Hahahahahahahahha
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by Kaybae(f): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
ezenwaez:

Eze, please I want to redeploy from my PPA because the principal insisted that we must be showing up from Monday to Friday which is not possible due to tfare but that old man has a hard heart, so I stopped going though I have been paid but can you just give me clue on how to go about it. I don't want to miss the national cake oooo, this our people ( south west especially osun principals) are just too harsh on Npower, Northerners do not make it hard for themselves like this, after all those on top gan are not loyal. Please Eze what do you suggest?
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by candidbabe(f): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
N power should hasten up and pay those who are yet to be paid
It looks somehow when your folks have been � paid leaving you behind.

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by PenelopeA(f): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Well checked my dashboard and it changed from processing to failed is there anything I can do about I?
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue by Hkff: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Invitation Letter For Interview (nigeria Customs Service) / Scam Scam Scam Total Oil Company Job Offer / Ongoing Telecomm Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.