Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN (21804 Views)

Npower Commences NEXIT Soft Loan Process For Npower N-agro Beneficiaries / NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon / Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by ezenwaez(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2022
The Npower EXIT package is a soft loan which will be given to Npower volunteers that have completed the Npower NEXIT training and have obtained their Npower Nexit training certificates, before the Npower volunteers receives the soft loan exit package their are basic criteria that must be met by the Npower volunteers, the following below are the criteria;

1) Npower volunteers must have completed the one week Npower NEXIT training.

2) Npower volunteers must have completed their business plans and these business plans must have been submitted by the Npower NEXIT training state coordinators.

3) Npower volunteers must have obtained the Npower NEXIT training certificate after the one week Npower NEXIT training programme.

4) Npower volunteers must have an active bank account.

5) Other criteria as communicated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

HOW THE NPOWER EXIT PACKAGE SOFT LOAN WILL BE DISBURSED BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

The Npower exit package which is the soft loan will be disbursed in the following ways below:

1) The Npower Nexit training consultants will adjust the financial details of the business plans, details to be adjusted includes, cost of equipments, cost of land, cost of materials, cost of payment to employees, cost of buildings, financial plans and other details required for the business.

2) The business plan after carefully adjusted will be forwarded to the Central Bank of Nigeria.

3) The Central Bank of Nigeria will receive all business plans of all Npower volunteers from Npower Nexit state training coordinators.

4) The Central Bank of Nigeria will use a flexible system to disburse the soft loan, the Nigeria Micro Finance Bank will be a major intermediary.

5) Npower volunteers will receive will receive ₦500,000 to ₦3,000,000 depending on the category of business and the loan amount stated in the final business plan, some equipments might be procured on behalf of the Npower volunteers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by IgbalodeRaymond: 2:43pm On May 31, 2022
when will batch b Nexit will be given because I'm not among this set.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by ezenwaez(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
when will batch b Nexit will be given because I'm not among this set.
Have you checked if you were shortlisted?
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:46pm On May 31, 2022
ezenwaez:

yes but was not
should I check again?
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by kachimor(m): 4:15pm On May 31, 2022
Npower should not procure any equipment for the volunteers, Humanitarian ministry should disburse the loan via CBN direct to the volunteers

ezenwaez:

The Npower EXIT package is a soft loan which will be given to Npower volunteers that have completed the Npower NEXIT training and have obtained their Npower Nexit training certificates, before the Npower volunteers receives the soft loan exit package their are basic criteria that must be met by the Npower volunteers, the following below are the criteria;

2) Npower volunteers must have completed their business plans and these business plans must have been submitted by the Npower NEXIT training state coordinators.

3) Npower volunteers must have obtained the Npower NEXIT training certificate after the one week Npower NEXIT training programme.

HOW THE NPOWER EXIT PACKAGE SOFT LOAN WILL BE DISBURSED BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

The Npower exit package which is the soft loan will be disbursed in the following ways below:

1) The Npower Nexit training consultants will adjust the financial details of the business plans, details to be adjusted includes, cost of equipments, cost of land, cost of materials, cost of payment to employees, cost of buildings, financial plans and other details required for the business.

2) The business plan after carefully adjusted will be forwarded to the Central Bank of Nigeria.

3) The Central Bank of Nigeria will receive all business plans of all Npower volunteers from Npower Nexit state training coordinators.

4) The Central Bank of Nigeria will use a flexible system to disburse the soft loan, the Nigeria Micro Finance Bank will be a major intermediary.

5) Npower volunteers will receive will receive ₦500,000 to ₦3,000,000 depending on the category of business and the loan amount stated in the final business plan, some equipments might be procured on behalf of the Npower volunteers.

9 Likes

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Efulefu(f): 4:38pm On May 31, 2022
All this ur posts....

When

...will this loan happen shocked angry

9 Likes

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Peak11(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2022
ezenwaez:

The Npower EXIT package is a soft loan which will be given
When will the disbursement of the loan commence?

1 Like

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by sukar886: 6:22pm On May 31, 2022
Will batch c also get the loan after there program

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by ezenwaez(m): 6:56pm On May 31, 2022
Peak11:

When will the disbursement of the loan commence?
After all batches have completed their training.
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Ugmama(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2022
kachimor:

Npower should not procure any equipment for the volunteers, Humanitarian ministry should disburse the loan via CBN direct to the volunteers

Oga my March stipend is yet to be credited since it failed.

Don't tell me to send mail on twitter or Instagram etc because I did that 3 weeks ago till today nothing
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by ezenwaez(m): 9:27pm On May 31, 2022
Ugmama:

Oga my March stipend is yet to be credited since it failed.

Don't tell me to send mail on twitter or Instagram etc because I did that 3 weeks ago till today nothing
When payment is reinitiated you will be paid. Send in your issue to Twitter during working hours.

1 Like

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Ugmama(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2022
ezenwaez:

When payment is reinitiated you will be paid. Send in your issue to Twitter during working hours.

But I told you I already did. The re-initiation will be done next year?

1 Like

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by ezenwaez(m): 6:37am On Jun 01, 2022
Ugmama:

But I told you I already did. The re-initiation will be done next year?
Please exercise patience you will get paid as long as you were paid for previous months.

1 Like

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by eedimo(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hopefully never will this be heard of again.
I trust my Country
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by helinues: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
New programs will be introduced as the election is around the corner
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by planetE(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
There is no hope for this country because the future of this nation has been looted mercilessly. NIGERIA can never be great. DONT let anyone deceive you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by helinues: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
yes but was not
should I check again?

So people like you can be applying for anything from Apc government upon how you have been bad mouthing Buhari on this forum.

Wonders

5 Likes

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Belial06: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tinubu supporters will be actively reading this thread seriously grin

Atiku 2023

1 Like

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by iCauseTrouble: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
angry
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by inoki247: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Election is here oya du Giveaway....
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by sharpwriter(m): 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
angry
Naija and wahala... Na for naija dem dey turn simple thing to rocket science. Our authorities sabi dribble pass Maradona. Even if dem go give you, dem go suffer the person like tied cow, and in the end e no go reach full package angry

Dem fit don deduct like 10 or 20k comot from there grin cheesy
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Morningstarrr(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
New programs will be introduced as the election is around the corner
You sabi them well…
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by sharpwriter(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
ezenwaez:

Oga, we don hear, where's the link to the registration and when will it start? angry
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Omniman(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by MVLOX(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
Story Story
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by ejigah(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
All these N-Power N-EXIT stuff na wash. Buhari don mis-yarn Nigerian Youths. E shock you. �
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Lionnation: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
I am batch A I don't even no where I stand in all these, when was the two weeks training conducted, when will the next be, how do join the training to collect my loan
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
My hand no Dey anything wey involve Npower

1 Like

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by efembaba(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
First thing is when will March stipend be paid?

1 Like

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by 175(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
ezenwaez:

After all batches have completed their training.

Are you sure of this?

If yes, this is absurd naaaa. . . .which kain country be this sef

So the batch 1 will have to wait until the last batch does their training.

Mind you, batch 1 did theirs like 2 months ago. . . .and up on till this moment, batch 2 haven't started at all. Not to talk of the subsequent batches. Meaning it will take the remaining lifespan of this administration to fix this or even forego it sef.

Omor Nigeria happen to my generation sha!!!!
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
ezenwaez:

I learnt some people in batch C were called on phone for grant/loan last week while some were not called. Does it mean those that were called alone ll be given loan/grant?
What about those that were called and they couldn't hear the speaker properly due to poor network or they missed their call?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Cross Check Before Sending Off A CV / Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.