Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (57343 Views)

Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing 14-year-old, Boluwatife Adegoke, Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by ignis: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Afonja people, which way?
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by rabiudon: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Penguin2:
Afonja people have harvested his skull.

Pathetic!

R.I.P
Mumu man
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Bignuell(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Police didn't state where they found the body....why??. So stating where he was found is now against the police conduct or what?? Hotel owners now collaborating with ritualist. God help us

1 Like

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Adortem: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
#BookaRecruiter #likeforlikes #followforfollowback

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Raph82(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Drella:

A case that is before the SCID,you now come here to type what you don't know.
Seems you'd like to explain how you got that information in the "torturing room".
U don't know what's on ground already, all fingers point directly to the hotel where he lodged in, try and check previous news on the general section of nairaland for today, the owner of that hotel has been wielding his power and money to cover up this case, but I believe truth will prevail by the grace of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
For the fact that the police did not disclose how the MBA student died,it is an indication that the owner of the hotel he lodged has a hand in his death.Ritual purpose.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by foreshore(m): 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Rexwalters1: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Justice must be served

Buhari and APC has failed Nigerians on security matters. One too many senseless killings!
Afonja skull miner, don’t change the narrative, Welcome to Oduduwa Republic. Cultist.

1 Like

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Rexwalters1: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Joysticks:
For the fact that the police did not disclose how the MBA student died,it is an indication that the owner of the hotel he lodged has a hand in his death.Ritual purpose.
Welcome to Oduduwa Republic.
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Have you heard about the owner that hotel? Do you think the Nigerian police will go against that man ever
Rip to the dead they probably saw his star... undecided i have always hated that Hilton hotel in Ife it will be wise to stay away from Ife resort ,hotel deganga and most especially Cameron hotel which this Oau students are obsessed with many have gone in and returned incomplete.
Those hotels are way too cool there's more to them that meets the eye
AfroKnight:
What wasn’t said is as important as what was said.

Police have started their nonsense hide and seek game. They want to scatter this case. How did he die? Where was his body found?

Is this going to be another abracadabra like Iniobong and Ataga?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by muheeb01(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
This country level of insecurity is getting out of hand
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
That hotel has always been surrounded by controversies...so many rape cases and this is not the first time someone is dying in the said hotel check it out. My bet they lured that boy in with the help of that alfa and it's usually people with the brightest stars that they select for those rituals you'll all see an upturn in that man's fortune by December no be yorúba land again.
My dad always told me be careful Ife is a very demonic place fully rooted and founded on evil
Joysticks:

4 Likes

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Safemoon: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
What about the guy head?all this ewedu people self.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Athemisia: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
AfroKnight:

Thank you.

That’s how they tried to hide Iniobong’s body from her family saying they took it for autopsy. But they couldn’t answer the simple question: “who identified her body?”
I think that's their way of avoiding investigation and closing the cases. The victim family need a very good lawyer on this.
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Chinny024(f): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
God should protect us.
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by nkemoma(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
The Skull miners never disappoint
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Odoogu(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Am sure Everyone on this thread was concerned and even more sceptical when the news was published about him being missing.
So sad that we weren't disappointed, really hoping the outcome wouldn't be different.

May his soul rest in peace.

Now we wait the police press release, and I just want to be really disappointed by it.

1 Like

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by nkemoma(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Safemoon:
What about the guy head?all this ewedu people self.

They will come for you
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Safemoon: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
nkemoma:

They will come for you

As if I cares .

1 Like

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by otunbakolawole(m): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
In my days at Ife, there was this OPC guy at Moro, (Holywilly) guy was a thug, a honest and powerful one at that. They should seek him out to help them with this

2 Likes

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Drella(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
FarahAideed:

Sharap you ritualistic suspect ...This is how you people shield ritual killings everyday

You're not so bright after all.
I know my reasons for telling him that.But I don't need to show myself to you before I'm justified to say such.

Have fun.
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by FarahAideed: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Drella:

You're not so bright after all.
I know my reasons for telling him that.But I don't need to show myself to you before I'm justified to say such.

Have fun.

I guess you are with the SCID , just make sure you get to the bottom of Timothy's death and let the culprits face the law ..Shalom
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Quiny32323: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
As I hear say alpha dey involve ,na there I conclude. It's high time yoruba nation does something about those efulefus called alffa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Originalsly: 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kidnapping has now become another way to get rich quick... doesn't require much upfront investment.... even a knife will do. Targets are everywhere. The only way to bring this under control is to start bringing the kidnappers to court quickly... and executing them immediately after.
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
For the first time in my life I regret being born a Nigerian. How on earth have we become people who do not value human lives?
Between 2015 and now it has become one tragic piece of news after another. Bloodshed everywhere, poverty all around, unemployment, hyperinflation, corruption, mismanagement, lies and deception, greed, selfishness, kidnapping, terrorism, large-scale looting of public funds and many more.
Now it feels as if it is actually a crime to be born in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
this is worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by DoctorDree(m): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
TotoGame:
Quite unfortunate...

sorry man! You found your self in the wrong region ..a region filled with savage barbarians

Evil that Afonja men do! Cursed region!!!
The likes and attention you seek so much,now that you have gotten it abeg use the little common sense left in your medulla......Ode omo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:41am On Nov 16, 2021
Sad news
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by xangerar: 5:12am On Nov 16, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Death is cheaper than matches box in this shit hole

It is terribly pathetic.
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by xangerar: 5:38am On Nov 16, 2021
The police won't disclose details because possibly a high level individual is involved.
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Babastrong(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Going through this uncaring world especially this nigeria without a security blanket is dangerous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) / My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me / Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.