Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me (57282 Views)

A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This / My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager / Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by obembet(f): 12:13am On Dec 27, 2022
A south Africa lady share how she was nearly rape by her biological father. The lady identify Nondumiso Geb Ebihle share her horrible experience via her Twitter page show she was nearly raped by her biological father after her sister narrowly escaped rape by Thier father.

She tweet;

The day my own biological father told me that he is sexually attracted to me and went on to say he even dreams about us making up. This was 2018, we were driving together. 2 years later he went on to rape my sister, his biological daughter. So it’s 2018 June holidays I’m visiting home from varsity. The was gonna be a ceremony at home so my stepmother asked me to take care of the shop since she will be busy at home. My father would pick me up in the evening once the shop is closed.

This other day my father comes to pick me up. Business was great that day so I jokingly say to him, “let’s drive off and go spend this money” to which he replies and say, “but where are we gonna go?” I said, “anywhere, we could just take a drive and book ourselves at a B&B”.

So me saying we can book at a B&B made him think that I wanna do dirty things with him. This man said to me, “but what will they say at home when they hear that we were booked at a B&B” ��‍♀️like dude ain’t you my father?

I was very uncomfortable and felt bad for even suggesting that even though it was a joke. 2 days later in the morning I had just had a bath, I was half naked. He badges in my room looking for Vaseline. He saw that I was literally wearing only my panties but proceeded to walk in � I was so mad and he saw that I was angry.

Later he comes to pick me up again and ask me to accompany him somewhere and I refused and asked him to take me home
mainly because I wasn’t happy with the recent events that have been occurring. He didn’t take me home. He drove of with me without my consent. We get to the petrol station, he sends me to buy stuff and then he drives back home.

[i]On our way home he asked me why was I mad when he walk in my room? � I was like, “because I was naked and you could have at least knocked”. He was like, “it’s not like you have anything that I don’t know” � I got the shock of my life.
At that time I was learning how to drive.

He used to make me change gears when he is driving. He would hold my hand to help me put in the correct gear. While at it his hands would slide from the gear to my thighs � At this point I was super uncomfortable to be around my father alone.

The night before the ceremony my stepmother’s brother was hospitalised and a friend of his had accompanied him to the hospital so he needed transport to come back so my dad was the one to go pick him up. He asked me to come with him in front of everyone and I couldn’t say no
coz of how close everybody knew we were. On our way there I pretend to be sleepy and he is busy forcing me to change gears and touching my thighs. When we finally got home he asked if I was really sleeping or I was avoiding him

Our last drive together. This was after the ceremony and I was leaving going to back to Jhb in 2 days. He asked me to accompany him somewhere. As we are driving he says to me, “I had a weird dream” I asked what was the dream about…he kept quiet for a few seconds and said, “Ngiphuphe ngilele nawe and bezibuya blind” meaning (I dreamt of me and you making out and it was fire) �I was shocked and couldn’t believe my ears. I started crying and asked him to take me home. He calmly said,
He drove to the the most darkest area in the middle of the bushes. He walked out of the car and instructed me to walk out. I thought he was gonna rape and kill me at this point. I refused (crying). He then said I want you to drive. I firmly said, “No take me home!”
I told my stepmother everything 6 months later but as expected they protected him coz he is the breadwinner. What happened after that? 2 years later he sexually assault my half sister. My stepmother’s daughter.

I thought that time my stepmother would see that men for who he is but she told me that she loves him.
I feel she betrayed her daughter but who am I to judge.

My sister sent me a message on Facebook telling me that our father physical and sexually assaulted her. He forcefully removed her clothes, beat her up, went on top of her, took out his penis and wore a condom.

He was ready to penetrate but my sister kept on begging for him to stop. That’s when he pushed her away and told her to dressed up. All this while my sister was recording him. I was the only person my sister told coz she knew what he had done to me as well.

I immediately called my stepmother and asked her to go home and check on her. When they confronted him he said my sister was lying that when my sister mentioned that she recorded him. My sister was ready to arrest him and that’s what I wanted as well

and I was willing to help open a case and even testify. With the help of someone I was able to contact the Dannhauser police. They went to take a statement, my stepmother turned them away and told them they will bring her to the police station.

They brainwashed my sister and made her believe that this might be witchcraft � when I asked my sister what did the police say? She told me that they said there’s no case because he didn’t penetrate with his penis.
A friend of mine referred me to his father who is a police and promised to help me throughout. My aunt called me and asked me to give them a week for them to visit a sangoma to confirm if he is bewitched or not coz that is what he told them.

A week later they come back saying indeed he was bewitched. I still wanted him arrest but I knew that if I continue my siblings might hate me for taking away their father. I then asked my stepmother that as a mother to my sister what do you want to do.
Lol you won’t believe this… she said, “inkinga ngiyamthanda” meaning (problem is I love him)
My last words to her was, “I hope my sister won’t wake up one day and realise that you chose her father over her. I pray she really forgives you”

It’s been 2yrs since I last spoke or seen my my stepmother. I haven’t seen my sisters in 2 years and I do miss them. My relationship with my father ended in 2018. I just pray that at least my younger sibling doesn’t get to experience this side of him.

The first incident, I was in Grade 9 he waited for my stepmother to leave the house then asked me if I was dating and that am I still a virgin. I told him I wasn’t dating and that I was indeed still a virgin. He asked me to take off my clothes he wants to see. My biological father[/i]

Source: https://twitter.com/ndumie_z/status/1607372600233299970?t=QLaA6MOHI958VP_T7_VC7g&s=19

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by orisa37: 5:28am On Dec 27, 2022
STATISTICAL IRREGULARITIES.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Tunasco4u(m): 6:06am On Dec 27, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Franzinni: 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
This is a big issue but there is no where that it's being discussed and addresses ... You can see how rampant it is in Nigeria ... And I can bet you those who are caught are not even .1 % of those who get away free ...

There should be dialogue on this topic...

Heard of a man who was a fan of his own daughters only fans .

How twisted

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by blaquebelle: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
I don't understand some of you talking about dressing. This is her blood father for crying out loud. shocked Why should you ever be attracted to your blood? Are you an animal? angry Reading comments from some of you it seems you can even rape your old mother if her wrapper mistakenly falls undecided Perverted demons in human flesh!

276 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by PoliteActivist: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
blaquebelle:
I don't standunderstand some of you talking about dressing. This is her blood father for crying out loud. shocked Why should you ever be attracted to your blood? Are you an animal? angry Reading comments from some of you it seems you can even rape your old mother if her wrapper mistakenly falls undecided Perverted demons in human flesh!

Me too o. I don't understand the type of ANIMALS we have on this forum. The first thing they talk about is dressing, like they are ANIMALS. Disgusting set of people!

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Oxala17: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nasty

1 Like

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by BarrElChapo(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2022
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Divija(f): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mad man on the loose

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by kenedyx: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Women perform all sorts of sexual practices on their year-old-babies, including cunnilingus, so let's not pretend as if this is only peculiar to men. Just that men still carryout this behavior even on there mature children who then speak out.
The number of children molested by their own parents at a very tender age is way higher than any of you can imagine.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by ThePolemicist: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Harrynight(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
cry

End=Time Father!

3 Likes

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Guderian(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Why is he
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Ckonnet: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
I can't relate
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Buhari4sale: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
I commented on this post abour your dress conduct which is very immoral and obnoxious. But you deleted my comment. Oyá delete this one too...

Your pápá suppose drink alomo bittera and spread your legs wide like. Christmas chicken while giving you from doggie to missionary back to cowgirl and portable style. Nonsense. Only God knows how many times normal guys don run her inside car

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) / Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) / Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.