Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

See The Shocking Post A Twitter User Posted In Reply To Reno Omokri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Shocking Post A Twitter User Posted In Reply To Reno Omokri (553 Views)

A Young Social Media User Posted A Nude Photo / Cossy Orjiakor Shades Bobby Risky In Reply To Tonto Dikeh / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Shocking Post A Twitter User Posted In Reply To Reno Omokri by kinglaxon: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
See more here: https://metrovibes.ng/see-the-shocking-post-a-twitter-user-posted-in-reply-to-reno-omokri/

Reno Omokri, a well-known Nigerian lawyer and human rights activist, was cursed after blocking a user named Tutu Baby, who allegedly sees him as a mentor. Following his advertisement in the Twitter comment section, popular Facebook user Tutu went on to advertise in the comment section of Reno Omokri, who has always given young people money advice. Reno Omokri blocked the user, and Tutu Baby wasted no time in cursing Reno, saying:

''Dear Mr Reno Omokri, you are always going on about learning a skill and getting a job without being dependable. Good enough, I learnt a skill building websites and advertised on your page, next thing way i see na blocking straight. God will punish you and all your advices sir. Bloody Fool.''

See screenshot below:

See more here: https://metrovibes.ng/see-the-shocking-post-a-twitter-user-posted-in-reply-to-reno-omokri/

Re: See The Shocking Post A Twitter User Posted In Reply To Reno Omokri by kinglaxon: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Was it the right thing for Reno to do?
Re: See The Shocking Post A Twitter User Posted In Reply To Reno Omokri by Baawaa(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Reno omokri has been receiving curses from left right back front and centre since the days of Jonathan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking Post A Twitter User Posted In Reply To Reno Omokri by amzee(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
I dont care
Re: See The Shocking Post A Twitter User Posted In Reply To Reno Omokri by Kucoin: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Reno would be like carry your ads comot here make i see road, no spoil market for me. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking Post A Twitter User Posted In Reply To Reno Omokri by lilvicky68(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin

So painful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Advocate Mocks Nigerians Who Sent Money Into Davido's Acct (photo) / Beautiful Multi-million Dollar Mansions Of 3 Nollywood Actresses / Reactions Trail Ned Nwoko's Ex Wife Linking Up With Aphrodisiac Expert Jaruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.