Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

BRANDO COIN (BDC) Explained Simply | Every Thing You Need To Know. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BRANDO COIN (BDC) Explained Simply | Every Thing You Need To Know. (1967 Views)

Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter / Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition / 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BRANDO COIN (BDC) Explained Simply | Every Thing You Need To Know. by LifeofKenLucia: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
BRANDO COIN (BDC) is the exchange utility token. Users will be able to get trading fee discounts, redeem merchandise, receive free crypto via airdrops and in most cases specifically to those holding a BDC Vault, and do many more things in the form of BDC.

Merchants will be able to receive payment for goods and services via BDC through a crypto payment gateway.

The merchant get 10% on sales of the coin to people.

Brando will create one of the best Africa’s digital marketplace where digital currencies and tokenized assets will be fully accepted. BDC will be the main currency for this marketplace.

The Brandocoin ecosystem consists of a peer-to-peer decentralized platform for the exchange of real estate products, and transfer ownership while lowering transaction costs to near zero.

World’s Biggest ICO Cryptocurrency Platform
One token to power the ecosystem. As the native Token of Brandocoin, BDC powers key functions such as fueling transactions, paying for transaction fees on the Brandocoin Exchange, making in-store payments and many more.

DECENTRALISED ECONOMY
Who We Are
We are a team of entrepreneurs from different professions and background with a similarity of passion, to help people succeed through online platforms. Collectively, we have more than 30 years of combined experience in marketing, entrepreneurship, leadership and online business methods.

Our ambition is to bring Blockchain technology to the masses that have not gotten the opportunity to tap into this emerging breakthrough industry. We envision the time we will bring all the opportunities available in BrandoCoin and Exchange to everyone in Africa and beyond.

(1) (Reply)

Why America Didn't Give Me Visa Even Though I Won Visa Lottery - Uti / I Regret Marrying The Wrong Man- Onyinye Okafor(details) / Davido Buys Himself A $2million Dollar Bag (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.