Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report (12140 Views)

The 37-Member Committee On Minimum Wage Setup By FG / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Adopts White Paper Report / #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by jcross19: 5:39am On Nov 16, 2021
They are looking for means to silence the report! And you called this government human being? Noooo they are all buffalo ..... They only period the citizens are valued are the time of elections.. Useless people..
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:44am On Nov 16, 2021
Seunlayi come and see some of the zombies who called the EndSars killings a farce

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by sabreal: 6:06am On Nov 16, 2021
Then we will have green, red, black gbas, this reports.

Useless people.

Sanwoiku

Mickiebrownkie:
EndSARS PANEL: SANWO-OLU SETS UP FOUR-MEMBER COMMITTEE FOR WHITE PAPER REPORT

•Committee to submit Report in Two weeks

•Okuwobi: Panel treated 235 petitions, awarded a total of N410 million to 70 victims

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/sanwo-olu-sets-up-white-paper-committee-on-endsars-report/amp/
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by sematec(m): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2021
white paper ko black paper ni
they shuold make the out of the first report submitted known to Nigerians
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by blackmantis: 6:16am On Nov 16, 2021
gentiles:
Only 14 petitions were received on the alleged lekki toll gate shooting, how come the list of casualties was over 400, including deceased, assault, gunshot wound etc.? Some things are not adding up.

In Nigeria we don't deal with facts...we are too emotional, superstitious, tribalistic and religious. That's why we remain where we are.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Eagle75: 6:19am On Nov 16, 2021
DJ Switch has been vindicated at last.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 16, 2021
gentiles:
Only 14 petitions were received on the alleged lekki toll gate shooting, how come the list of casualties was over 400, including deceased, assault, gunshot wound etc.? Some things are not adding up.
Noboy died , these people are funny, no media house include almighty CNN and BBC could even bring one injured .person or one dead person out.. whatever do Yoruba will come to hurt them later.... Let watch..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by kinglee007(m): 6:30am On Nov 16, 2021
As expected, our G has received the call from his superior, "the emperor of lagos state", to do the needful and to ensure he creates a counter result (the newly setup comimtee) to the judgement brought by the panel. Else it will tarnish the image of both of them. And so, our G, THE MODERN ZOMBIE has followed orders without taking into consideration, the extent the truth has gone.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by nthony10: 6:33am On Nov 16, 2021
This committees main objective is to water down the original Endsars report.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by femimailbox(m): 6:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Most of the comments I see here is disheartening and without proper reasoning. Some of you are even blaming the governor who set up the committee and also funded it. Police and soldiers committed atrocities the federal government look the other way but this governor setup the panel and now wants a white paper to be gazetted so that it is established as fact a truth for our unborn children. Still we have people here still speaking whatever without proper understanding.

Sanwo-Olu is the first Nigerian governor that gives me a slight hope that there is a chance for this country to get it right.

Nigeria need urgent intervention irrespective of your tribe or political affiliation. By 2023 I pray Nigeria can still be savaged.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Lovenorth: 6:44am On Nov 16, 2021
This is just the begging of the kangaroo panel grin
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by bayonekind(m): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2021
maynia:
It will not be well with anyone that doubted this massacre in the first place.
It's well with you that believed in destruction .... ?
it was an unfortunate event .. the issue is about total destruction for humans and capitals
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by OKOATA(m): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Noboy died , these people are funny, no media house include almighty CNN and BBC could even bring one injured .person or one dead person out.. whatever do Yoruba will come to hurt them later.... Let watch..
Change that your moniker to Tankusatan cos definitely you aren't a christian with your evil mindset, I hope what befell those that died befall every member of your family. Mocking christ, you are just a nuisance and should hide your head in shame, so with all the evidence reports and list compiled you are still saying no one died, may Leprosy strike that hands you used in typing rubbish.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by luizpippo(m): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2021
bayonekind:

It's well with you that believed in destruction .... ?
it was an unfortunate event .. the issue is about total destruction for humans and capitals

So you have moved from no death to wailing about destruction.

One after the order please.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by SmartPolician: 6:55am On Nov 16, 2021
gentiles:

The military, police, civil society group, Lagos State government, youth, etc. had representatives on the committee. If there had been a foul play, they would have objected it. So, huncle, take a chill pill.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by ZUBY77(m): 6:56am On Nov 16, 2021
Instead of taking actions, another committee is being set up.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by luizpippo(m): 6:57am On Nov 16, 2021
gentiles:

Well, common sense should tell you one petition can cover over 100 casualties or is such reasoning beyond you?

A lawyer can submit a single petition on behalf of a whole country or is that impossible?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2021
OKOATA:
Change that your moniker to Tankusatan cos definitely you aren't a christian with your evil mindset, I hope what befell those that died befall every member of your family. Mocking christ, you are just a nuisance and should hide your head in shame, so with all the evidence reports and list compiled you are still saying no one died, may Leprosy strike that hands you used in typing rubbish.
Because I tell you the truth, it is only Satan like you that believe in lie and tell lie because Satan is a father of liers. I am not a lier and never believe in liers, see the list below which one is TOLA and WISDOM without sure name and address. Your hate as a SON of devil never allow you to to read anything. Your hate kill you there. some of you committing crime think police would be weak , is a lie let watch and see, you are either a Yahoo boy or body part seller. Stop ranting nonsense on-line.

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Great move I believe that the panel found that nobody was killed and everything was a social media movement to overthrow a government.

Let it be known I don’t vote so I have no say in our government you all do. I just accept whatever you’ve chosen and expand my business. I will keep saying all this was to get those cameras burnt. Nobody was shot the area was cleared. If anything from this there should be stand procedures on how to clear a crowd like water, bean bags etc it’s not every time life rounds should be used.

Yes things are harder than they were under a more educated regime and we now have spending limits it’s just the control I can’t stand control your household but allow the people the freedom to be who they want to be as long as they don’t deprive others and murder them.

A well acted movie but a movie nonetheless

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by ZUBY77(m): 7:03am On Nov 16, 2021
luizpippo:

Well, common sense should tell you one petition can cover over 100 casualties or is such reasoning beyond you?

A lawyer can submit a single petition on behalf of a whole country or is that impossible?

You don't need to answer some mischievous people.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Minjim: 7:04am On Nov 16, 2021
Committee again ?
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Mrbenny001: 7:05am On Nov 16, 2021
gentiles:
Yes.. it will be difficult for olodo like you to understand because you're disappointed your wicked government is being expose... Lekki shooting is a major and exclusive case in Lagos endsars panel..all the victims will not need to appear before the massacre could be established..there are lawyers.. doctor and other representatives on ground with enough evidence to prove what happened that day..so crawl back to your cave in shame.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by OKOATA(m): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Because I tell you the truth, it is only Satan like you that believe in lie and tell lie because Satan is a father of liers. I am not a lier and never believe in liers, see the list above which one is TOLA and WISDOM without sure name and address..
Guy you are daft and I say it to you again that you are souless, so you sent me a list and in the list contains people killed at Lekki not that your eyes were blind you this evil nuisance, have you downloaded the 300 pages and read it. No evil people like you won't, there are about 90 dead plus missing, you bring one small list give me. I'm not even a fool like you cos I'm not one of those BMC fools who depend on stipends to spew trash everyday. Nobody died but you brought a list to me, may what happened to those killed happen in your house hold. People were killed unjustly this foool is preaching hate to me, may hate kill you there.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Walz001: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2021
all is well ..... but i illalways warn the youth of this generation selling people for money selling the truth to lies and supporting evil at every corner stay away from bad government becuase the end result is dissaster .... lets learn to do things the right way ... your future is in your hands .... dont be a son or daughter of jezebel dnt sell your right for lies dont support evil children of nowadays
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Crossroad1(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2021
But there were no casualties? So why are they compensating victims?
The soul of the dead ones will continue to hunt these fools till they join them
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2021
OKOATA:
Guy you are daft and I say it to you again that you are souless, so you sent me a list and in the list contains people killed at Lekki not that your eyes were blind you this evil nuisance, have you downloaded the 300 pages and read it. No evil people like you won't, there are about 90 dead plus missing, you bring one small list give me. I'm not even a fool like you cos I'm not one of those BMC fools who depend on stipends to spew trash everyday. Nobody died but you brought a list to me, may what happened to those killed happen in your house hold. People were killed unjustly this foool is preaching hate to me, may hate kill you there.
You said you are not a fool ? You are , I asked you which one is TOLA and WISDOM without sure name and address, you are telling me you are not a fool.. is only IPOB that believe this useless report.... They should provide the TOLA and WISDOM sure name and address. I downloaded report, which report? RUBISH, Is only a RUBISH person that believe RUBISH
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Mourinho24:
Sanwo Olu is one governor I see that has apparent traits of true democracy. He is a man who feels the pain of his people and always available to attend pertinent issues.
Then why did he deny the killings in the first place?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 16, 2021
gentiles:
This one must have been among those who denied the killings.

Let me tell you why it is not adding up.

It's all political. Somehow pdp took control of the committee and forced them to doctor it right inside an apc controlled state and federal government sp that they can use it to discredit the apc and win Lagos next election. Hope this satisfies your daft curiosity.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by seunlayi(m): 7:18am On Nov 16, 2021
1bunne4lif:
Seunlayi come and see some of the zombies who called the EndSars killings a farce
unfolding events after resetting their brains to default. We don enter together
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 16, 2021
ThankUJesus:

See this one. Even the governor admitted two people died and you are here talking nonsense. So you mean in an apc controlled state one panel will easily doctor reports of this magnitude? Na do all of una this thing?
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Memphitz357: 7:19am On Nov 16, 2021
maynia:
It will not be well with anyone that doubted this massacre in the first place.
Cc: Mannabbqgrillz,Hellinus and the rest of those dumb muthafuckaz in the BMC crew!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandit Leader, Dan Karami, Orders Zamfara People To Stop Using Dauran Market / PENGASSAN Threatens Strike Over Rivers Crisis / Our Victories At This Weekend's Bye Elections Shows People Trusts Buhari - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.