Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Driving For The First Time - Learning How To Drive (day 1) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driving For The First Time - Learning How To Drive (day 1) (528 Views)

Who Can Teach Me Manual Driving For A Token / Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) / My Honda Stops Accelerating After Driving For Some Minutes,but When Off And On.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving For The First Time - Learning How To Drive (day 1) by lammyng(f): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
I wanted to tick out learning how to drive from my wishlist so I enrolled in a driving school and thought to show you the journey.

Is it possible to learn how to drive from YouTube? Here is what someone had to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw-A8jJoioM
Re: Driving For The First Time - Learning How To Drive (day 1) by Gkemz: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2021
Yes you can learn driving from YouTube videos. After enrollment just for the certificate, I abandoned driving school and started driving using YouTube video as a guide long ago when there were less online driving videos. On the YouTube you will find lots of passionate and professional driving tutors who will teach you what most Nigerian driving schools will never teach you.
Re: Driving For The First Time - Learning How To Drive (day 1) by lammyng(f): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
This is incredible. Weldone
Gkemz:
Yes you can learn driving from YouTube videos. After enrollment just for the certificate, I abandoned driving school and started driving using YouTube video as a guide long ago when there were less online driving videos. On the YouTube you will find lots of passionate and professional driving tutors who will teach you what most Nigerian driving schools will never teach you.
Re: Driving For The First Time - Learning How To Drive (day 1) by lammyng(f): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
So I didn't record day 2 and 3 of my driving lessons but here is day 3. Do you think I am making remarkable progress?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipc9xMf3-_w

(1) (Reply)

Chevrolet Aveo(2007) Interior Parts In Portharcourt / Camry For Sale!!!! / Another Truck Trapped Under A Bridge In Cape Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.