Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates (14905 Views)

Npower: The Fate Of Npower Batches A And B / Npower: Batches A And B Make Ready Your Login Details / N-power Batches A & B: Get Ready For Cheering News Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by verybadmouth(m): 3:04am On Nov 16, 2021
When do people apply for all these jobs sef?
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by Murio001: 3:25am On Nov 16, 2021
DoctorDree:
Na only names we dey see
When they were doing the recruitment nobody go hear
To be honest, the advert for recruitment was published even on nairaland. And I remember seeing another advert on desert Herald.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by Loveperfect16(m): 5:05am On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=OnyeObodo post=107658905]No be Hausa and Fulani people name full here like this?

Una see wetin Nnamdi Kanu dey complain about Ndigbo una dey see am?Yoruba people Una dey see am? You guys should Continue being politically correct while these Northerners pillage your future away.

Most southern youths will now resort to yahoo yahoo or drug dealing.

For the Igbos, Same Hausa mallam will meet you at the airport as NDLEA, seize the drugs from you ad resell it at the black market. Use same money to buy houses at Abuja.

For the Yorubas, same Hausa mallamz will invade your farms and seize your drugs. While reselling it to make serious money. Forget the Yoruba name you see there as DG. He is there reporting to the Oga Kpata Kpata Aboki that put him there.

And you still shout One Nigerian

You be last Mugu Sha ...make una gerrout joor

Shey DG nah Yoruba ? How many Yoruba name you see among the list .
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:09am On Nov 16, 2021
99.9% are tru correct connection.

Dont waste ur time applying and standing in the sun. We ve done it in the past. Nothing to show for except headache and day dreaming.

There are plenty who were forced to join without interest

There are many who didn't apply.

Nigeria cannot be good untill, the right candidates with the country at heart, are selected
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by Evidenx(m): 5:13am On Nov 16, 2021
No one person from the south.
Nigeria is a scam under buhari
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:45am On Nov 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations to them

Good for them....

Ain't no niggar of monthly salary and government job

Fuckkk all government parastatal.....ain't no niggar of some pension, minimum fuckkking wage, hazard allowance and other bullshittt

Are you pained?
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by ignis: 5:49am On Nov 16, 2021
Akwaibomdude:
Hausa/fulani drugs enforcement agency.
Tueeeh...

Sure
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by clockwisereport: 6:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Evidenx:
No one person from the south.
Nigeria is a scam under buhari

Go and download the full list and stop complaining
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by Evidenx(m): 6:05am On Nov 16, 2021
clockwisereport:

Go and download the full list and stop complaining
keep quiet before I strike you dumb.
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by clockwisereport: 6:09am On Nov 16, 2021
Evidenx:
keep quiet before I strike you dumb.

Striker. Go and strike for Manchester United. They need you badly

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by Chuksmonika(m): 6:31am On Nov 16, 2021
psychologist:
80% of folks on that list are northerner
im telling you bro, I only counted 25 igbo names.

One Nigeria Indeed, na Fulani full the list. Scratch face descendants no plenty sef

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by olufunmi01(m): 6:33am On Nov 16, 2021
This is pure marginalization....... They should have only put only the names of the northerners there now. Guys wake one Nigeria is a mirage.
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by OlowoLagos(m): 6:38am On Nov 16, 2021
DoctorDree:
Na only names we dey see

We applied since 2019, even someone like me can't remember until February wen I got d msg to report for screening. After screening, den xterday I saw my name which I will tell u have lock up on it.
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by OlowoLagos(m): 6:41am On Nov 16, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
No just apply for any government job if you no get leg

It was what I used to think until God did this for me, though it is the truth but God still choose His people. Many of us who applied and with our name on the list get no connection even we've lost hope.
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by Sdbsylaz: 6:52am On Nov 16, 2021
Dis one is really bitter and unemployed..
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations to them

Good for them....

Fuckkk all government parastatal.....ain't no niggar of some pension, minimum fuckkking wage, hazard allowance and other bullshittt

Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by Sdbsylaz: 6:53am On Nov 16, 2021
Realestatevixen:
Na wa... how do these people get these kind of jobs sef. When some people have never been gainfully employed with salary of just 10k. Truly, the thing wey you no know really pass you
Abi ooh
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2021
OlowoLagos:

It was what I used to think until God did this for me, though it is the truth but God still choose His people. Many of us who applied and with our name on the list get no connection even we've lost hope.

Wow you made the NDLEA list?
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by Sdbsylaz: 6:55am On Nov 16, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
No just apply for any government job if you no get leg
Na who no get faith dey talk like you..
Apply and Pray, there's nothing God cannot do!!
I know so many wey no get leg but dem get d job
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Sdbsylaz:

Na who no get faith dey talk like you..
Apply and Pray, there's nothing God cannot do!!
I know so many wey no get leg but dem get d job

Pele Mr. Faith
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 16, 2021
Send them to the various Shiplines.
E get why
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations to them

Good for them....

wink

That's for the lifetime followers.

We're leaders, we don't do all that.
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by Abdulk01: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2021
we go soon go arrest those developers we dey take MIRI MIRI for east abi wetn b ddrug name
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by agbajelola2017: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2021
DoctorDree:
Na only names we dey see
Yes oo......na when den do recruitment, nawa for Nigeria I swear
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by asobo1: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2021
phranklyn92:
As usual, the list is teeming with northerners.

Nice one.
Be specific. Muslim northerners grin
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by handyman90: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Anyone that trains or tries to lock you up for not stealing or killing is a devil sent, for we serve the God of liberty..
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by Hkff: 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ok
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by OlowoLagos(m): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
ishowdotgmail:

Wow you made the NDLEA list?

Yes bro
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2021
OlowoLagos:

Yes bro

Congratulations brother
Re: NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates by OlowoLagos(m): 5:56am On Nov 20, 2021
ishowdotgmail:

Congratulations brother

Thanks man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need A Sales Job Or Want A Better One? SALESMANSHIP CENTRE / I Got A Job Through Nairaland / At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.