Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues (14837 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by ezenwaez(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Npower applicants having issues regarding the Npower physical verification venue can go through the frequently asked questions regarding the Npower physical verification venue and their solutions below.

QUESTION 1: I was posted to a physical verification venue which is not within my local government area of residence.

ANSWER 1: Send your Npower ID to Npower on twitter @npower_ng

QUESTION 2: I cannot locate my physical verification venue I am under the non graduate Npower category.

ANSWER 2: Npower non graduates will conduct their physical verification exercise at their training centres or at their training camp.

QUESTION 3: I cannot locate my physical verification venue on nasims self service portal

ANSWER 3: The physical verification venue is located under the "verification" tab of the nasims self service portal.

QUESTION 4: I have relocated to another state but my local government area of residence on my portal is at my previous state.

ANSWER 4: You have to travel back to your previous state to complete your physical verification exercise and that is where your physical verification venue is located.

QUESTION 5: I do not know how to use the NASIMS ussd code to check my physical verification venue.

ANSWER 5: Simply dial *45665# on any mobile network.

QUESTION 6: My physical verification venue is blank on the verification page of the nasims self service portal

ANSWER 6: Simply send your Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng

QUESTION 7: After dialing the USSD code *45665# I cannot find my physical verification venue

ANSWER 7: Send your Npower ID to Npower on twitter @npower_ng please check if you are under graduate category or non graduate category, all Npower applicants under the non graduate category will carry out their physical verification at their training venues.
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Ceede19: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
The Npower non graduate category, how can we know our training venue or camp and when to report to the training centre for the verification?
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by NDSMELODY(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ceede19:
The Npower non graduate category, how can we know our training venue or camp and when to report to the training centre for the verification?
please answer this question @ezenwaez, pls I beg. So that our mind will be at rest.
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by breeezefe: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
@ezenwac, please their twitter handle can't me messaged. I tried it. Except there's something I didn't do right

1 Like

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Pinkybush: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
#6: If someone is not on Twitter he/she should download Twitter app just to send text to Npower for their inability to manage a program well?

5 Likes

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by ezenwaez(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Pinkybush:
#6: If someone is not on Twitter he/she should download Twitter app just to send text to Npower for their inability to manage a program well?
Please do.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by checkmatez: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please do.
Rest abeg, you don too guess ...
I have seen a non graduate ntech batch c2 that has been given physical verification venue in Lagos on his dashboard
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by ezenwaez(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
checkmatez:
I have seen a non graduate ntech batch c2 that has been given physical verification venue in Lagos on his dashboard
Seems I'll leave this forum I will rather focus on Facebook I beg.

2 Likes

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Talk2david1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
ezenwaez:

Npower applicants having issues regarding the Npower physical verification venue can go through the frequently asked questions regarding the Npower physical verification venue and their solutions below.

QUESTION 1: I was posted to a physical verification venue which is not within my local government area of residence.

QUESTION 2: I cannot locate my physical verification venue I am under the non graduate Npower category.

ANSWER 2: Npower non graduates will conduct their physical verification exercise at their training centres or at their training camp.

QUESTION 3: I cannot locate my physical verification venue on nasims self service portal

ANSWER 3: The physical verification venue is located under the "verification" tab of the nasims self service portal.

QUESTION 4: I have relocated to another state but my local government area of residence on my portal is at my previous state.

ANSWER 4: You have to travel back to your previous state to complete your physical verification exercise and that is where your physical verification venue is located.

QUESTION 5: I do not know how to use the NASIMS ussd code to check my physical verification venue.

QUESTION 6: My physical verification venue is blank on the verification page of the nasims self service portal

QUESTION 7: After dialing the USSD code *45665# I cannot find my physical verification venue

ANSWER 7: Send your Npower ID to Npower on twitter @npower_ng please check if you are under graduate category or non graduate category, all Npower applicants under the non graduate category will carry out their physical verification at their training venues.
Please My Portal is now showing beneficiary but My venue for physical verification is blank. I've tried the ussd code, not working. Sent My id to the Twitter handle, still no reply. Please help
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by money121(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Seen
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by dprice(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Scam
Npower today na scam
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by papiilo(m): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oga how do we know our training camp and the date to report?

1 Like

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by AutoRedux: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
How do we know our training centre. I reside in Enugu. I applied for Npower creative and the venue is Igboeze council hall ogrute. Please is that the training centre?
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Ugmama(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

Seems I'll leave this forum I will rather focus on Facebook I beg.

March payment failed and still not paid. Reason for failure is npower account is not funded.

Now I have to wait till forever
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by markjay23(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Missed Batch C stream 1 physical verification and I'm not allowed to join stream 2. Cos according to the staff they're only authorized to attend to stream 2. Wetin I go do. They're not responding to mails. And it's not my fault I missed the verification. I only got the beneficiary logo after stream 1 had completed their physical verification
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by unikprince(m): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
See what was sent to me after using their ussd code. I didn't get any verification post, what can I do.
Please help

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by King125007(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Thank you for your constant update. Good one�

I want to as is N-AGRO non graduate program?

Because I applied with BSC

nothing is showing on verification /deployment

NB- I have done my physical verification

1 Like

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by King125007(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Thank you for your constant update. Good one�

I want to as is N-AGRO non graduate program?

Because I applied with BSC

nothing is showing on verification /deployment

NB- I have done my physical verification

ezenwaez:

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by CleanInAll: 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
A government with less than one year in office is still talking about Npower. Scam.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Adroitcareers: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
We're a brand that represents excellence 100%.

We also understand the importance of having excellence depicted on a CV and that's why our CV writing experts are willing to help your resume/ CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise, and ability to employers uniquely and professionally, winning you more job interviews.

Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.

We offer:
*Recruitment
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
*Statement of Purpose
*Proposals
*Business Ads,
*Branding
*Interview Prep and
*Trainings.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below

Call/WhatsApp

We are 100% more than the hype.�❤️
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Hydroxide(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
This Npower scheme is the most useless program in Nigeria. Those in stream 1 has not been paid for some months now. Omo, this Buhari govt dey very useless just like Npower
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Tundex911: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
What I know be say Nigeria as a country no dey too serious on matter, instance POWER SUPPLY palava since 1960

Smh
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Think9ja(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
checkmatez:

When is the deadline for the physical verification?
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Nkorian(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
What of those that were not assigned where to do their verification yet?
Is there any hope it will still appear for them to go for the verification? Or can they still go to the center for the verification? Thanks
ezenwaez:

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Jauntybaba: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
hh
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Nkorian(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nkorian:
What of those that were not assigned where to do their verification yet?
Is there any hope it will still appear for them to go for the verification? Or can they still go to the center for the verification even when it did not appeared they should go? Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by motta(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
CleanInAll:
A government with less than one year in office is still talking about Npower. Scam.
oga make you rest na

1 Like

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Lightened: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
24th of June
Think9ja:

When is the deadline for the physical verification?
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Felixalex(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
when will they pay April and May stipends??
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Think9ja(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lightened:
24th of June

Ok thanks
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Bbbw: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ok
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by papiilo(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

oga my dashboard Under overview tab is showing shortlisted but under screening n verification is showing applicant. You've not been shortlisted yet for the verification stage. Does that mean I was shortlisted?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nationwide Recruitment At Reactor Beverages Limited / Federal Civil Service Job April 15, 2015 Mass Recruitment / Which Of The Military And Paramilitary Is Highly Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.