Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,499 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

How To Register On Adsreap - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Register On Adsreap (555 Views)

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS / Is It Safe To Register On Binance With BVN. / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register On Adsreap by ultragamer(m): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Adreap is one if the latest scheme on the internet and it is using the PTC method of earning. Adreap's payment per ads varies and it is determined by what the advertiser want to pay. Let move to the important question
How can i register on adsreap
Registration is simple, really all you do is visit the site then scroll to the package listing area confirm that you want to subscribe then register and pay for the package then wait for approval.
Note this that when you want to pay, to not pay less than the selected package because if you do then adsreap are not to be blamed about your movie.

For more info about adsreap visit https://toutreview.com/adsreap-total-review/
Re: How To Register On Adsreap by kinglaxon: 12:56am On Nov 16, 2021
Scam! You're saying we should pay you to give us links to clicks to paste on our website and in return of better profits? Scam!!!
Re: How To Register On Adsreap by Incips: 2:58am On Nov 16, 2021
kinglaxon:
Scam! You're saying we should pay you to give us links to clicks to paste on our website and in return of better profits? Scam!!!
Yes, seems scam!

1 Like

Re: How To Register On Adsreap by ultragamer(m): 6:17am On Nov 16, 2021
kinglaxon:

Have join the Platform for Over 1week and testimony is flowing Everywhere

Not Everything is a Scam and You are not going To Paste your Link on ur Site

Read what i wrote ....

Adsreap.com.ng/register

Re: How To Register On Adsreap by kinglaxon: 7:56am On Nov 16, 2021
ultragamer:

Have join the Platform for Over 1week and testimony is flowing Everywhere

Not Everything is a Scam and You are not going To Paste your Link on ur Site

Read what i wrote ....

Adsreap.com.ng/register

It’s the fact we have to pay for ads on our website not ad advertisers to other websites but on our own website. Doesn’t make any sense to me
Re: How To Register On Adsreap by ultragamer(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2021
kinglaxon:

It’s the fact we have to pay for ads on our website not ad advertisers to other websites but on our own website. Doesn’t make any sense to me
Oh you got me wrong, it is not like AdSense oo, you will click the ads by yourself on Adsreap website, it is not those cpm or cpc website this one is PTC. You click ads on their website and you earn.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Crypto Mining / What Happens If I Don't Payback My Fairmoney Loans / Any Hotel Or Fuel Station In South West For Lease.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.