Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Some Popular Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Related To Each Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Popular Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Related To Each Other (1885 Views)

Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) / 13 Popular Celebrities Who Have Snakes As Pets. / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Popular Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Related To Each Other by StechiteGistTV: 12:19am On Nov 16, 2021
There are some celebrities who you didn’t know were related to each other. Probably because they don’t pose together in pictures or don’t share a close resemblance with each other. Let’s meet some of them:

1) Davido and B-red

Davido and B-red are both popular Nigerian singers and the both of them have collaborated several times. It might actually surprise you to know that these two stars are cousins.

2)Cardi B and Hennessy

Cardi B is an American rapper, while Hennessy is a reality TV star and a brand influencer. The both of them are sisters.

3)Beyonce and Bianca Lawson

Beyonce is an American singer, while Bianca Lawson is an American actress. Bianca Lawson and Beyonce are both step-sisters. Bianca’s father is currently married to Beyonce’s mother.

4)Lincoln Edochie and Yul Edochie

Yul Edochie is a popular Nollywood actor, while Lincoln is also an actor, but not as popular as Yul. These two stars are brothers.

READ FULL ARTICLE
https://stechitegist.com/some-popular-celebrities-you-might-not-know-are-related-to-each-other/

Re: Some Popular Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Related To Each Other by Chicagoesontop: 12:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Okay naa
Re: Some Popular Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Related To Each Other by Bigredmachine: 12:43am On Nov 16, 2021
Buhari and failure... Are they not brothers

5 Likes

Re: Some Popular Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Related To Each Other by fr3do(m): 4:22am On Nov 16, 2021
No shit
Re: Some Popular Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Related To Each Other by taiyesoul(f): 4:49am On Nov 16, 2021
How does this reduce the price of cooking gas abeg?
Re: Some Popular Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Related To Each Other by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:39am On Nov 16, 2021
Buhari/Osinbanjo are father and son..you forgot to add them. Are they not celebrities too?

1 Like

Re: Some Popular Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Related To Each Other by JONSYN7154: 5:59am On Nov 16, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Buhari/Osinbanjo are father and son..you forgot to add them. Are they not celebrities too?
. grin

MISSCONGENIALITY.
Re: Some Popular Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Related To Each Other by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2021
snoop Dogg and dbanj

Uncle
Re: Some Popular Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Related To Each Other by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2021
JONSYN7154:
. grin

MISSCONGENIALITY.
You Sha know I did not lie.
Re: Some Popular Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Related To Each Other by JONSYN7154: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You Sha know I did not lie.
yea! yea!!
Re: Some Popular Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Related To Each Other by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2021
JONSYN7154:
yea! yea!!
Good morning
Re: Some Popular Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Related To Each Other by JONSYN7154: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Good morning
I'll call you later.

Am at the hospital.
Re: Some Popular Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Related To Each Other by DejiPlug(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2021
Lai Mohammed and Femi Adesina are brothers in Buhari philosophy. Fashola and Fayose are brothers in political drama.

Abeg mk nobody quote me o. Just jejely come attend SHABACH 21

https://www.nairaland.com/6852666/yaf-lagos-youths-ready-shabach

JONSYN7154:
I'll call you later.

Am at the hospital.

Abeg wetin dey sup for hospital, dem dey share money there today?

Re: Some Popular Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Related To Each Other by dan9ice(m): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Me and my father grin

(1) (Reply)

“working As PA In The Morning And Knacking You At Night” – Bobrisky’s Former PA, / Bobrisky Releases New Video Of His Bum Amidst Bum Bum Saga / “2 Years Of Love, Support, Patience And Loyalty” – Erica Nlewedim And Kiddwaya C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.