Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Is Abortion An Act Of Evil Or Is It A Better Option? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Abortion An Act Of Evil Or Is It A Better Option? (290 Views)

As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed / Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father / Is abortion on 13years old normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Abortion An Act Of Evil Or Is It A Better Option? by Cuterboy(m): 12:27am On Nov 16, 2021
Abortion is a very sensitive subject and many people would rather say nothing on it at all while those who do are usually anti-abortion.

They argue from the line that all life begins at conception and aborting a pregnancy is no different from murdering a person. Well, while everyone has their opinions they should not try to foster their beliefs on someone else.

If abortions were legalized we would have fewer deaths related to botched abortions and women would be able to go to good hospitals to get the best of care. You say killing the fetus is wrong but have you considered the fact that the woman might not be ready to be a mother.

Not all unwanted pregnancies are as a result of ‘sex outside of marriage’, many are as results of rape. Would you advise a girl to keep the pregnancy and give birth to an innocent child that she could end up hating? I read the story of a girl who grew up with her mother always being distant and cold towards her all because she was the result of a gang rape, the poor woman did not even know which of the rapists had fathered her child.

Finish reading here: https://9jabeat.com/is-abortion-an-act-of-evil-or-is-it-a-better-option/

Re: Is Abortion An Act Of Evil Or Is It A Better Option? by AYNL: 3:02am On Nov 16, 2021
it is EVIL
ooin
Re: Is Abortion An Act Of Evil Or Is It A Better Option? by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 16, 2021
It is evil.
Re: Is Abortion An Act Of Evil Or Is It A Better Option? by Vision101(m): 5:13am On Nov 16, 2021
It's satanic
Re: Is Abortion An Act Of Evil Or Is It A Better Option? by NarcissistKing(m): 6:26am On Nov 16, 2021
It depends on the reason for the abortion.
Re: Is Abortion An Act Of Evil Or Is It A Better Option? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
If adultery can be considered as a sin,then flushing and setting Should also be seen as an evil deed undecided. Abortion na one thing wey I no go ever partake in, whether na adultery dem wor call am or not,I don't care.......But the moment my banny go declear to me say she don chop belleful,I go tell her straight up say I no go do abortion....if she like make she go do am for my back,but she must be rest assured that after she don do am,make she consider our relationship over undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion An Act Of Evil Or Is It A Better Option? by Candidlady: 8:03am On Nov 16, 2021
undecided
Re: Is Abortion An Act Of Evil Or Is It A Better Option? by Opeyemiextra(f): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Is Abortion An Act Of Evil Or Is It A Better Option? by bigjackass: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
A sensible option in some cases. For example no young girl who was molested should be forced to have a child at a tender age especially in poverty. A woman with life treating condition or trauma should never be compelled to have a child if she has been medically advised to abort

(1) (Reply)

Between Wives, Side Chicks & Baby Mamas / Real Estate Services/agent / French Bulldog Puppies Near Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.