Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone (390 Views)

Please Help Interpret This Hormonal Profile Test / I Saw Two GOATS In My Dream. What's Does It Mean ? / Help Me Interpret This Text From Microsoft,which Nigerian Language Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by BestRicePlug28(f): 4:52am On Nov 16, 2021
So I was buying very big tubbers of yams, fresh very long big yams. And they brought all to me then a young girl in the dreeam gave me a very clean dove feather to clean my eyes with it which I did but when I looked up she was gone!
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by endsarrrs(f): 4:54am On Nov 16, 2021
If your dream is a big dream, and if you want your life to work on the high level that you say you do, there's no way around doing the work it takes to get you to achieve your desire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by NoFucksToGive: 4:55am On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
BestRicePlug28:
So I was buying very big tubbers of yams, fresh very long big yams. And they brought all to me then a young girl in the dreeam gave me a very clean dove feather to clean my eyes with it which I did but when I looked up she was gone!
[/s]

The fact this dream is such a big concern to you shows me you don't need an interpreter you need a psychiatrist.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by Goldbw122(m): 5:18am On Nov 16, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

The fact this dream is such a big concern to you shows me you don't need an interpreter you need a psychiatrist.

Bye
well, nofucktogive really define his name, well dont worry a geninue interpreter wil definitly come.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by BestRicePlug28(f): 5:27am On Nov 16, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Bye
exactly, that's why a psycho like u was never expected to drop your nofucks bullshit idea on my post, my post was for intelligent minds not your ojukokoro ojuju ekwuensu mind. Babalawo get lost from here before I release holy ghost fire for your head this early morning.

Bye.
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by daddytime(m): 6:17am On Nov 16, 2021
That which you've been longing and crying for will soon be with you and your tears over the years shall be wiped off.

Go rejoicing, sis.

It is settled.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by Ryda(m): 6:30am On Nov 16, 2021
You're a bit on the good side, the tubers of yam could represent harvest, the white feather is also a good sign.

Maybe the girl gave you the feather to clean your eyes in order to see what's coming your way.

My opinion!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by orisa37: 6:31am On Nov 16, 2021
SHINE YOUR EYES. BMF-BOKOISWA IS UNRELENTING.
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by NoFucksToGive: 6:43am On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
BestRicePlug28:
exactly, that's why a psycho like u was never expected to drop your nofucks bullshit idea on my post, my post was for intelligent minds not your ojukokoro ojuju ekwuensu mind. Babalawo get lost from here before I release holy ghost fire for your head this early morning.

Bye.
[/s]

You need to see a psychiatrist fast

1 Like

Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by NoFucksToGive: 6:46am On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
Goldbw122:

well, nofucktogive really define his name, well dont worry a geninue interpreter wil definitly come.
[/s]

Better go and see a psychiatrist and stop replying yourself using multiple accounts. This one is not well o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by BestRicePlug28(f): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2021
daddytime:
That which you've been longing and crying for will soon be with you and your tears over the years shall be wiped off.

Go rejoicing, sis.

It is settled.

I appreciate this
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by BestRicePlug28(f): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2021
Ryda:
You're a bit on the good side, the tubers of yam could represent harvest, the white feather is also a good sign.

Maybe the girl gave you the feather to clean your eyes in order to see what's coming your way.

My opinion!

I appreciate this thank you
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by BestRicePlug28(f): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Better go and see a psychiatrist and stop replying yourself using multiple accounts. This one is not well o grin grin

Exactly my point, u need help, no be only multiple accounts, because it's what u do. I'm okay with the replies
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by NoFucksToGive: 6:53am On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
BestRicePlug28:

Exactly my point, u need help, no be only multiple accounts, because it's what u do. I'm okay with the replies
[/s]

Hehehehe kai see psyco ooo grin

This one don cry finish o
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by BestRicePlug28(f): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by BestRicePlug28(f): 6:59am On Nov 16, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Hehehehe kai see psyco ooo grin

This one don cry finish o
my mind pass your own wey be man that's why I dey laugh u, e pains me when Man dey act like 6 years old girl wey them send biscuit.

How I wish nairaland go give us reaction buttons make we for the fit laugh funny replies like this.

Entertain my morning more pls
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by NoFucksToGive: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
BestRicePlug28:
my mind pass your own wey be man that's why I dey laugh u, e pains me when Man dey act like 6 years old girl wey them send biscuit.

How I wish nairaland go give us reaction buttons make we for the fit laugh funny replies like this.

Entertain my morning more pls
[/s]

More trash i didn't read from a fractured mind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:04am On Nov 16, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

More trash i didn't read from a fractured mind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But u just read it!!! Hahahaha
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by NoFucksToGive: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
BestRicePlug28:

But u just read it!!! Hahahaha
[/s]

chai see trying too hard.. okay tell us. what mental illness are you treating? grin grin
[img]https://c./e_y-Oct7XDIAAAAd/laughing-mike-tyson.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by donbachi(m): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2021
Get ready for a goodnews...may it come to pass very quick.congrats in advance.
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

chai see trying too hard.. okay tell us. what mental illness are you treating? grin grin

Case confirmed!!! �����
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by NoFucksToGive: 7:16am On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
BestRicePlug28:

Case confirmed!!! �����
[/s]

hehehe i am so happy i crashed this attention seeking thread by a mental patient grin thief.. you dreamt of yam out of hunger.. instead of doing your usual online begging you are forming dream thinker.. ole grin

Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2021
donbachi:
Get ready for a goodnews...may it come to pass very quick.congrats in advance.

Ameen thanks alot
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone by JONSYN7154: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
exactly, that's why a psycho like u was never expected to drop your nofucks bullshit idea on my post, my post was for intelligent minds not your ojukokoro ojuju ekwuensu mind. Babalawo get lost from here before I release holy ghost fire for your head this early morning. grin grin

Bye.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NIN Kit / The Importance Of Inventhelp / Lcredit Loan Company Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.