Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

How To Deposit And Withdraw From Luno Using Vouchers #luno - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Deposit And Withdraw From Luno Using Vouchers #luno (2119 Views)

How To Make More Money On Binance And Luno Using Pay Pal. / Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) / Bitcoin: Has Anyone Withdrawn Money From Luno. How Long Did It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deposit And Withdraw From Luno Using Vouchers #luno by Anticrime: 5:51am On Nov 16, 2021
Re: How To Deposit And Withdraw From Luno Using Vouchers #luno by printemps: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2021
I find Luno' Afriticket 2% charges and #550000 deposit/withdrawal limit very ridiculous. Why charge #5000 on deposit or withdrawal of #550000. Na how much the person wan make or dey make wey go come make Afriticket dey charge that kind high amount just to transfer funds. Luno need to go learn from Binance, Remitano and Quidax. I am not happy with them.

Anticrime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWUfjUvR2c4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Deposit And Withdraw From Luno Using Vouchers #luno by dabonny(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
I saw this thing coming. So all the gragra of the federal govt Na here e come land us ...abi?

Instead of them to come out plain and tell us that they also wanted to have a taste of crypto money, they were now beating around the busy, bunch of atenu!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deposit And Withdraw From Luno Using Vouchers #luno by Anticrime: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
printemps:
I find Luno' Afriticket 2% charges and #550000 deposit/withdrawal limit very ridiculous. Why charge #5000 on deposit or withdrawal of #550000. Na how much the person wan make or dey make wey go come make Afriticket dey charge that kind high amount just to transfer funds. Luno need to go learn from Binance, Remitano and Quidax. I am not happy with them.

Check their rate...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Deposit And Withdraw From Luno Using Vouchers #luno by Anticrime: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
dabonny:
I saw this thing coming. So all the gragra of the federal govt Na here e come land us ...abi?

Instead of them to come out plain and tell us that they also wanted to have a taste of crypto money, they were now beating around the busy, bunch of atenu!!!
You can imagine....
Re: How To Deposit And Withdraw From Luno Using Vouchers #luno by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Worst government ever, God will not spare them.

ICC is waiting for them All aboki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Deposit And Withdraw From Luno Using Vouchers #luno by geunik(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Is like my bank account has been blocked from after receiving payment from them

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks Has Crashed / Money Making Adult Tube Site /uploading videos /pics#100$ / This Can Make You Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.