Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

4 Famous Celebrities Who Help Or Adopt Poor Kids And The Reason They Did It (pho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Famous Celebrities Who Help Or Adopt Poor Kids And The Reason They Did It (pho (592 Views)

Could This Be The Reason They Want Seun Kuti Remanded In Prison (photo) / People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva / 'Women Dissing Women Is The Reason They Are Their Own Problem' - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Famous Celebrities Who Help Or Adopt Poor Kids And The Reason They Did It (pho by StechiteGistTV: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2021
In Africa especially in Nigeria, we have many children roaming the street and not been properly taken care of. It’s worst that while many of them were abandoned, some who were not abandoned were unable to go to school, further their education or have a proper life.

However, while many are still out there, these 4 popular celebrities show kindness still exists in human beings as they help or adopt some of these kids;

1. Flavour;

Flavour N’abania is one of the talented musicians in Nigeria. The handsome musician adopted a young boy from the slumps of Liberia and remodelled his life.

According to Flavour, he adopted Semah to show to the world that conditions don’t prove someone’s limitations. Flavour was right as Semah is doing wonders in the musical industry.

2. Funmi Awelewa;

Popular Yoruba actress, Funmi Awelewa is one of the beautiful and Nigerian actresses. In 2018, Funmi Awelewa saw a video of a young boy named Taju and decided to help him.

Although she didn’t adopt him, but according to the beautiful woman, she helped him because she felt bad when the then 5-years-old boy said he is not going to school in the trending video. That statement motivated her to help him. She found him, took care of him and was later handed over to the State Government.

READ FULL ARTICLES VIA LINK BELOW:
https://stechitegist.com/4-famous-celebrities-who-help-or-adopt-poor-kids-and-the-reason-they-did-it-photos/

Re: 4 Famous Celebrities Who Help Or Adopt Poor Kids And The Reason They Did It (pho by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Flavour really did great things in the life of that boy he will Neva forget him
Re: 4 Famous Celebrities Who Help Or Adopt Poor Kids And The Reason They Did It (pho by MadamVanessa(f): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2021
God bless them if they do it with a clear and genuine heart and not for media eyes.

I also adopted two poor kids on the street, but since I am not a celebrity, no one knows it.

1 Like

Re: 4 Famous Celebrities Who Help Or Adopt Poor Kids And The Reason They Did It (pho by Folakzm(f): 7:03am On Nov 16, 2021
It's good to have a kind heart
Re: 4 Famous Celebrities Who Help Or Adopt Poor Kids And The Reason They Did It (pho by isaiah4life(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2021
For doing this, you are my celebrity. Heaven rejoices over you.

MadamVanessa:
God bless them if they do it with a clear and genuine heart and not for media eyes.

I also adopted two poor kids on the street, but since I am not a celebrity, no one knows it.

(1) (Reply)

Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst / "Tell ODOGWU Say We Like To Party" - Burna Boy Finally Party With Davido / I Want To Get A Boyfriend That Works At A Fuel Station – Tonto Dikeh Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.