Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst (591 Views)

Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises / Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst / "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by SureBadBoy: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
It can be recalled that the Zazu star took to social media earlier today to call out dancer, Poco Lee over his intellectual property and alleged money theft.

In a video he shared online, he called Poco a ripper while accusing him of trying to hijack his song and the money superstar singer, Wizkid, sprayed him when he performed at his concert.

Reacting to the outburst, his manager, Kogbagidi, who has been housing him since he rose to fame, sent him packing.

However, in a new development Portable has now apologized to his benefactors, YBNL boss, Olamide, Kogbagidi and hypeman, Poco Lee.

He admitted to being in the wrong and pleaded with them to forgive him.

My sincere apologies goes out to my benefactors @olamide @poco_lee and @kogbagidi . I am in the learning process , I know better now . Kindly forgive me and pardon the street in me . Much love and appreciation to all my fans , words cannot express my feelings right now . Thanks for the intervention and words of comfort. Now I know am not in this journey alone . Love you guys . I will never let you down again. Expect more from your boy . Zeh nation !”. He wrote.

Watch video below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ1Ru5v5hP0

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by Magnoliaa(f): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Eyaaaaa.

O pa pa apologise. But it's all good. Na learning curve. I hope they'll forgive him, reconcile and henceforth truly give him what he's worth as well. He might be an 'illiterate', but I just have this likeness for him already that I can't explain.

I feel he'll grow big and become a great superstar - with the right management, and I'll be here for it. smiley smiley

I wish him all the best and more wisdom in his dealings. Zeh.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by SureBadBoy: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nigga took excess merry jane last nite,

The fame got into his 6 & he started overreacting but now he's homeless & back to default
Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by itsme01: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Factory reset completed

1 Like

Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by habsydiamond(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Too much of osogbo weed dey affect human audio transmission.. If u know u know.
Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by Skepticus: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin

Quit the drugs and learn to play the industry "game" like the dirtbags that fill it, do.

1 Like

Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by DSTVee(m): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
For this life, pray make you no dey position wey go mke you no get choice because omoh!

2 Likes

Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by DSTVee(m): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Damn!
Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by ceejay10(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mumu boy! Stay away from drugs they won't hear.
Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by MufasaLion: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
The illiteracy really affected him. He needs to be more educated on how the industry works and also how success and benefactors are handled.
Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by VickyRotex(f): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ko gba agidi
E ya lo ka A B D, e ko A B C e joo, same noni
Itakun to so gba, s'ohun lo so ...........
Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by MufasaLion: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
ceejay10:
Mumu boy! Stay away from drugs they won't hear.

It ain't abiut drugs. Fame was getting into his head and he felt he could use the little fame to express his displeasure, but he did so in a wrong way. One of the mistakes of upcoming artists.
Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by MufasaLion: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by MufasaLion: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Eyaaaaa.

O pa pa apologise. But it's all good. Na learning curve. I hope they'll forgive him, reconcile and henceforth truly give him what he's worth as well. He might be an 'illiterate', but I just have this likeness for him already that I can't explain.

I feel he'll grow big and become a great superstar - with the right management, and I'll be here for it. smiley smiley

I wish him all the best and more wisdom in his dealings. Zeh.

The thing is he can't really go that far with music if he continues to do this type of song. He needs to dish out quality songs in order to stay relevant. He needs to understand that journey to success ain't easy especially the entertainment industry.
Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by HopeVictor(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mtchewwwww.. grin
Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by Magnoliaa(f): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
HopeVictor:
Mtchewwwww.. grin

Watin be your own now? I can break bottle on your head for his sake oh.

HopeVictor:
For someone looking like a drunk madman??

Ewwwww..

How on earth is 'ewwwww' the appropriate reaction to that? grin grin Like. It doesn't match. Abi you're imitating me in mockery?

1 Like

Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by ceejay10(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
MufasaLion:

It ain't abiut drugs. Fame was getting into his head and he felt he could use the little fame to express his displeasure, but he did so in a wrong way. One of the mistakes of upcoming artists.
still comes down to drugs. I watched the video and he was clearly high on something. Without the influence of drugs he would not have expressed his displeasure in such an embarrassing way.
Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by HopeVictor(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Watin be your own now? I can break bottle on your head for his sake oh.
For someone looking like a drunk madman??

Ewwwww..
Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by OhBritannia(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Does he thing Only zazu will take him to the highest pinnacle in the industry?

The crowd is now changing, what the Public want is now changing.
Music in Nigeria is now in transition and songs like zazu are now fading away.
As development and science and technology and education is getting to the streets. The streets are now moving away from street songs to proper hip hop, RnB and afro beats.

Musicians like Ckay, fireboy, Teni, Simi, Tems etc are now changing the Africa audience.

People like naira Marley and zlatan are changing with the musical transition in NIGERIA. People are now doing away with street songs and listening to proper songs with lyrics. Before Nigerians follows the beats but now we no longer follow the beat, we follow the lyrics and the message in the song.

This is why burna boy is winning and will continue to win because we all could relate to the messages in his songs.
Have you listen to the lyrics of Wizkid and Damian Marley? That's some high level song.

This zazu with a hairstyle like ikorodu alinko should better drop that weed and get in the studio with don jazzy.

Zazu or whatever rubbish song won't last More than a month or two.
Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by MufasaLion: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
ceejay10:
still comes down to drugs. I watched the video and he was clearly high on something. Without the influence of drugs he would not have expressed his displeasure in such an embarrassing way.

Lol

You still don't get it. This guy is from the street. I mean, core street. He was living a very rough life and was just like the "area boys" you see at the Toll Gate. Most guys like him live on what they get from drivers, bikers, rich folks passing by especially in traffic. He never imagined he could make $3k just within few hours.

If it were to be that he was still on the street and was given such money, if someone wanted to cheat him, he would have gone physical with such person. It's his way of life. He couldn't go physical with Poco, hence the reason he used his little fame to fight for himself. Well, he could have approached the matter more better than that if he had someone to guide him that moment.
Re: Portable Finally Apologize To Benefactors, Following Social Media Outburst by ceejay10(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

You still don't get it. This guy is from the street. I mean, core street. He was living a very rough life and was just like the "area boys" you see at the Toll Gate. Most guys like him live on what they get from drivers, bikers, rich folks passing by especially in traffic. He never imagined he could make $3k just within few hours.

If it were to be that he was still on the street and was given such money, if someone wanted to cheat him, he would have gone physical with such person. It's his way of life. He couldn't go physical with Poco, hence the reason he used his little fame to fight for himself. Well, he could have approached the matter more better than that if he had someone to guide him that moment.
okay I get it now..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally Davido, Wizkid hug out their differences at Lagos nightclub / Fan Calls Out Davido For Attending Chioma’s Sister’s Wedding / Judy Austin: How Rich Men Offered Me Money In Exchange For Hot S3x – Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.