Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,399 members, 7,843,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

How To Train Your Mind To FOCUS In 5 Minutes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Train Your Mind To FOCUS In 5 Minutes (118 Views)

3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly / Chevron To Leave Nigeria To Focus On Shale Back Home / How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Train Your Mind To FOCUS In 5 Minutes by tunaxy(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2021
If you noticed that your brain has developed the bad habit of skipping important things and being unable to focus on one thing for at least 5 minutes (e.g reading an article), you need to do something very fast.

Focus is important for success, and these days, many people are suffering from an extremely short attention span and lack of focus.

What I recommend you do is that you begin to meditate for at least 5 minutes a day.

Meditate here simply means - Set your timer, close your eyes and try to think about nothing.

Of course, you will have thoughts trying to force their way in, just try to block them and focus.

If you keep at it, after a while, you will be able to meditate for at least 5 minutes.

Once you get there, increase it to 10 minutes daily.

Then 15 minutes, then 20 minutes.

I started doing this a few months ago in the morning.

I have mastered 5 minutes but yet to get to 10 minutes.

it is about mastering that part of your mind that is always itching and finding something to do.

Try it, it works.

(1) (Reply)

30 Ton Tipping Trucks Needed Urgently For 1 Year Deal / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / You Are One Information Away From The Life Of Your Dreams...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.