Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

You Are One Information Away From The Life Of Your Dreams... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Are One Information Away From The Life Of Your Dreams... (113 Views)

An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group / "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris / 3 Pitfalls That Can Destroy The Dreams Of Entrepreneur And How To Overcome Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are One Information Away From The Life Of Your Dreams... by tunaxy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
WHERE THE MONEY IS RIGHT NOW AND HOW TO GET IT

How much is needed to live a good life in Nigeria?

By “good life” I mean living in a good environment, driving good cars, 2 travels a year, health insurance, feeding well, wearing nice clothes etc.

From my calculation which is based on someone living in a high profile part of Lagos, that will be an average of:

N550k a month for single person

N850k a month for a family of three

N1.3m a month for a family of four

There are 2 ways to afford this.

(1) It is either you have a high income job

(2) Or a high income business

A high income job is rare and difficult to get.

But you can start a high income business

This FREE REPORT written by Nigerian Digital Marketing Mogul, Toyin Omotoso reveals 5 little known but high income businesses you can start this year -

If interested, my direct whatsapp number in signature...

(1) (Reply)

Increase Sales And Signups With Affordable Business Website / How National Dev. Plan Will Accelerate Growth –Osinbajo Says At Nipss Graduation / Bitcoin Mining Fundamental Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.