Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nigeria To Face Argentina Again - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria To Face Argentina Again (4426 Views)

Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf / Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Siasia Plays Down Messi, Tevez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Face Argentina Again by maxproxl: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2011
the worst that can happen in the re-match is a draw. its a brand new Nigerian team with a visionary coach that has boosted the player's confidence.

let them parade messi, huguain, di-maria, milito, tevez & mecharano. our boys are up to the task. remember osaze didnt play. we met their best squad at the world cup & all they could do was a slim victory,
Re: Nigeria To Face Argentina Again by Dsense(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2011
OP.

Siasia should tell them No!!!! . . .Else, lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nigeria To Face Argentina Again by enyojo(f): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2011
[size=14pt]WE GO BEAT THEM HANDS DOWN!![/size]
THIS WILL PUT NIGERIA BACK ON THE WORLD STAGE OF SPORTS
Re: Nigeria To Face Argentina Again by chelseabmw(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2011
WAHALA DEY OOOOOOO
Re: Nigeria To Face Argentina Again by Iyineda(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2011
Osaze Odemwingie better be included in the squad.

I still can't imagine what went through Siasia's head to leave the WB wonder out of the team.
Re: Nigeria To Face Argentina Again by freeman9ja(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2011
Dem dey craze, dem no get respect for us.
wetion make dem disrespect us by coming with those small boys.
Any how sha, i wnt make we play them again, atleast 0-0 this time no be bad result.
Re: Nigeria To Face Argentina Again by Sagamite(m): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2011
I never had the time to say it on NL even though I saw a few posts of people complaining that Argentina were not bringing Messi, Tevez and co, but I was saying it to friends in real life:

"That is no problem, smack their second team 6-0 and see how quickly they will ask for a rematch the next year. That is the only thing we can do, since they are the star team and we are the beggars."

Now that we have smacked them 4-0 (their goal was insignificant), they are now keen for a rematch. I just never envisage it will be so quickly.

But, God, it is sad that we have reetards running our football. I can't believe they accepted this invite. What utter cretins!

We should not accept any invite that requires us to play 2 days after an important game. They are highly likely to win our tired players and their reputation salvaged.

We should not take any invite that gives us less than 1 week to prepare, so that we have a chance of winning. If we win them again in Round 2, then other big nations will start calling us, instead of us calling them.

Utter cretins in NFF are going to fck up our potential future revenue because once Argentina wins no one will listen to excuses. I hate mooorons!
Re: Nigeria To Face Argentina Again by 1025: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2011
na by force? what if we tell them that we are not playing them again?
Re: Nigeria To Face Argentina Again by Sagamite(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2011
Iyineda:

Osaze Odemwingie better be included in the squad.

I still can't imagine what went through Siasia's head to leave the WB wonder out of the team.

Bros, abeg when you get to work tomorrow, make you shout, for everyone to hear for office, something like saying:

"Our Oga needs to start using his brain to think, otherwise he has issues".

Then come tell us wetin happen.  grin
Re: Nigeria To Face Argentina Again by semid4lyfe(m): 12:52am On Jun 10, 2011
Sagamite:
I never had the time to say it on NL even though I saw a few posts of people complaining that Argentina were not bringing Messi, Tevez and co, but I was saying it to friends in real life:

"That is no problem, smack their second team 6-0 and see how quickly they will ask for a rematch the next year. That is the only thing we can do, since they are the star team and we are the beggars."

Now that we have smacked them 4-0 (their goal was insignificant), they are now keen for a rematch. I just never envisage it will be so quickly.

But, God, it is sad that we have reetards running our football. I can't believe they accepted this invite. What utter cretins!

We should not accept any invite that requires us to play 2 days after an important game. They are highly likely to win our tired players and their reputation salvaged.

We should not take any invite that gives us less than 1 week to prepare, so that we have a chance of winning. If we win them again in Round 2, then other big nations will start calling us, instead of us calling them.

Utter cretins in NFF are going to fck our potential revenue up because once Argentina wins no one will listen to excuses. I hate mooorons!

Sagamite, I agree with you jare. Argentina has all the advantages going into this re-match being that they'll be in South-East Asia long before the match and will infact be playing Venezuela 4 days before us in Kolkata, India and wouldn't have to travel far to get to Bangladesh. . . and they have 4 days of rest.

I still don't get how the NFF expects to meet up with the tight schedule being that we'll be playing in Madagascar on September 4 (Sunday) and then play Argentina on September 6 (Tuesday). It's almost impossible to me. Here is my post on the previous page. . . .

Lol. . .as if I knew this was gonna happen and I also think this match would have been better played in Europe since majority of the players that will be fielded by both teams are Europe-based.

My only worry is the timing. Just 2 days after our match with Madagascar is a very tight schedule and that means the team must leave for Dhaka, Bangledesh immediately after the match on a chartered plane to be able to arrive there at least a day to the match keeping in mind that Asia is very far off from Africa. 
Re: Nigeria To Face Argentina Again by Sagamite(m): 1:01am On Jun 10, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Sagamite, I agree with you jare. Argentina has all the advantages going into this re-match being that they'll be in South-East Asia long before the match and will infact be playing Venezuela 4 days before us in Kolkata, India and wouldn't have to travel far to get to Bangladesh. . . and they have 4 days of rest.

I still don't get how the NFF expects to meet up with the tight schedule being that we'll be playing in Madagascar on June 4 (Saturday) and then play Argentina on June 6 (Monday). It's almost impossible to me. Here is my post on the previous page. . . .

They are cretins!

So you understand why I hate and I am completely impatient with moorons now? angry
Re: Nigeria To Face Argentina Again by namdo(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2011
i hope our football admins make effort to put this rematch, abi revenge, on a better date. I know Argentina with full strength squad will not find it easy beating our current SE team under Siasia so this is yet another chance to place SE on a better rating in world football. After sept 2 Argentina may eventually have to call for a 2nd rematch if they so desire cool
Re: Nigeria To Face Argentina Again by Sagamite(m): 1:22am On Jun 25, 2011
Bunch of fcking ediots!

Claiming they did not know when a contract was signed!

They better change the game. Moorons always in charge of things in Nigeria.

[size=18pt]Nigeria may dump Argentina for S/Africa[/size]

Nigeria could play South Africa in an international friendly in September rather than Argentina.

The Super Eagles are scheduled to play the South Americans in a highly paid friendly said to be worth around $4million to both countries, but the timing of the game, just three days after a key African Nations Cup qualifier in Madagascar, has drawn the ire of fans.

Key officials of the NFF have also said they were neither aware of, nor consulted before the contract for the game was signed.

As a consequence, the NFF are exploring ways to wriggle out of the match, and are instead, proposing a game with South Africa, who are within shouting distance of Madagascar.

The South Africans had offered to play Nigeria in August, but the Nigeria players opted for Ghana in London instead, with the Fifa window just three days before the start of the major European seasons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mixed Martial Arts UFC 145 Result Jon Jones Vs Rashad Evans Pictures / Did You Know Ryan Giggs Is Black? / Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.