Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Advice Needed Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed Urgently (292 Views)

Advice Needed Urgently / Abuja - Dubai Trip Advice Needed / Advice Needed On Africa Country To Migrate To For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently by KeriBaby(f): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2021
So I applied to some schools in the US by myself and after I received 2 rejection mails I decided to work with an agency and applied to some schools in the UK, couple of days ago I received a mail from one of the schools in the US and I’ve been given admission, meanwhile I’m yet to hear from the agency concerning the UK schools I applied to even tho they’re assuring me that I’m going to gain admission. Now my confusion is, should I start processing the US admission? They require me to submit POF asap as their deadline for i-20 visa shipment is December 3rd and classes start by January, do y’all think this US thing is achievable given the timeframe, are they still giving out interview dates this year? I’m very confused as I’m running out of time while waiting for the UK admission.

What are your thoughts ?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by justwise(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2021
KeriBaby:
So I applied to some schools in the US by myself and after I received 2 rejection mails I decided to work with an agency and applied to some schools in the UK, couple of days ago I received a mail from one of the schools in the US and I’ve been given admission, meanwhile I’m yet to hear from the agency concerning the UK schools I applied to even tho they’re assuring me that I’m going to gain admission. Now my confusion is, should I start processing the US admission? They require me to submit POF asap as their deadline for i-20 visa shipment is December 3rd and classes start by January, do y’all think this US thing is achievable given the timeframe, are they still giving out interview dates this year? I’m very confused as I’m running out of time while waiting for the UK admission. Please advise me.
What is that? Or is that a mistake?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by KeriBaby(f): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2021
Maybe I wasn’t clear enough but this is what I’m trying to say
justwise:

What is that? Or is that a mistake?

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by justwise(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2021
KeriBaby:
Maybe I wasn’t clear enough but this is what I’m trying to say

You will get help here https://www.nairaland.com/6354180/general-usa-student-visa-enquiries-part/538#6354180.17237

(1)

Nigeria Vlog: Going To Lekki Arts And Crafts Market / Gorilla Trekking In Uganda - An Adventure On Its Own / Diesel Tanker Falls,people seen scooping diesel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.