Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,717 members, 7,809,713 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Is Really My Purpose In Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Really My Purpose In Life? (217 Views)

Evil Spirits Are Really My Experience (share Yours) / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Really My Purpose In Life? by Dyke15(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Please fellow nairalanders, this is a true life story that happened to me and I really need your advice. The write up is long but please bear with me.
Am a student in one of the federal universities in the East. I graduated 2019 and due to covid 19 and little delay in my school, am yet to collect my statement of result but to God be the glory, am almost done with collecting that.
I am born into a family of four and am the third. I am also a Catholic.
Before I got admission into university, my Mum use to attend one Catholic prayer ministry like that. It happened that she took me to the ministry on this particular day. The woman heading the ministry saw me and said to me, young man, what is preventing you from being a priest. Both my Mum and I was shocked. She now asked me when I was small whether I had the intention of being a priest. I replied that people used to call me father but I really don't know if I choose that for myself coz I was little then. She then replied that mother Mary and her son wants me to be a priest. My mum and I brushed that aside and my mum assured me that anyone can serve God either as a priest or not.
I later got admission into the university and during one of the vacations, I got back home and one of my sister's friend came to our house. My sister told me that she sees in spirit and also prohesies to people and immediately she saw me entering the house, she called me aside and told me she is seeing me standing in the pulpit and talking to people. That I have a very bright star. She now asked me about my relationship with God and I told her the organ that I belonged to in the church and she now recommended that I should join choir.
Now two years ago we travelled to the village for Xmas, I went in to greet my grandma and she turned sharply to me and said( Bia nwokem, okwa I ma nga chie Father) which literally means, see young man, won't you go and become priest. I was really marvelled. She didn't even utter any word to me again.
Now fast forward to this particular year( 2021),I traveled back to school for my clearance. My friends are around too and we normally get high on alcohol and weed. Though I don't smoke but I eat food made with weed. So that particular day, we cooked with weed and Its effect pulled me down. On a norms, my head dey fit carry am but that particular day, the weed was more than the food.
It happened that they even had to carry me inside the bathroom and left the shower open just for me to be calm. I regained consciousness a little bit but was fighting inner battle with myself coz of the effect of the weed. I brought out my rosary with my prayer book and kept close to my head on the bed. My friends now deemed it fit to leave the room for me. As they left the room, it didn't even took five minutes they left and I entered into a trance. Everywhere became dark and I saw a bright light that lite up the room. It dragged me up from the bed and made me bow down to that light 3 times shouting; I WILL BE A PRIEST continuously. I was shouting that and at the same time bowing down to that bright light. I even removed my cloth and became fully naked and standing infront of our center mirror still in my trance state and said; I WILL BE A PRIEST, IF AM NOT A PRIEST OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, KILL ME LORD, I WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH (i said this part dragging out my tongue).
I also raised up my rosary and said; I WILL BE A PRIEST OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH and mind you, I said this words nonstop without blinking or pausing and the scary part, it took me to a reading table in my room and I took a pen and a piece of paper and it dragged me to the bed, sat me down, threw me up and then placed my hand with the pen on the piece of paper and wrote; I WILL BE A PRIEST.
Please friends, I didn't make this story up, both heaven and Earth will bear me witness. Immediately I wrote that, I got myself and lied on the bed and slept off. I woke up and by then my friends are now back and Lo and behold, I looked at my chest and saw that book on my chest with the write up bodly written on it. I explained my story to them still shocked and in the trance state a little bit and said to them, even if am not a priest and I got married, that I will never give birth.
The picture of the piece of paper that I wrote is attached below
Please friends I need your advice coz am confused

Re: What Is Really My Purpose In Life? by Dyke15(m): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Please friends help me
Lalasticlala please help me push this to front page coz I really need advice from you guys

(1) (Reply)

Five Times Nigerians Decided To Take Over The News Last Week / The Davido Effect And Four Things You Should Learn From This / Housemaid Allegedly Strangles Ex-edo State Governor Lucky Igbinedion's Mum To De

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.