Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Evil Spirits Are Really My Experience (share Yours) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Evil Spirits Are Really My Experience (share Yours) (291 Views)

The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits / What Is Really My Purpose In Life? / See Young Indian Girls Brutally Whipped In Ritual To Cure Them Of Evil Spirits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evil Spirits Are Really My Experience (share Yours) by IsaacRocks(m): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
I and my #girlfreind was discussing one night and I asked her if she has seen a #spirit before and she was #babe naaaaah��� let's not do that this night and I was like baby just answer and she was like Isaac nooooo pleaseeess��. (cute troublesome me)

My life stories are chilling and breath taking, sharing it with you is a pleasure actually.

Every star have a scar and my scars I will always let the whlole world see without shame.

Now to the story, hummmmmmm, where can I start from my dear.

On one faithful night around #12-1AM, I should be around 8-9 years old we use to leave in Ilorin #GRA beside #Ilorin #Museum if you have been to Ilorin you will know the place.

Usually sleep in same room with my parents since my elder brother is in the other room with babe, yap you heard me.

So I was not comfortable at all, was sensing like an unsual prescense in the room it was like aside my parents there was someone in the room��, I sat down on the mat on my turning to look at the door side lo and behold it was a human figure��, like I will never lie to you, I saw this with two eyes.

A human that I don't know facially walking towards me, I shhhoooouuuuted they want to kill me , they want to carry me and my parents turned on their touch they couldn't see the person but truly it disapeard but when they turned off the touch here we go again, so that continued for few minutes until they started firing prayer and the spirit disappeared entirely, mhen even as a child I now know that prayer is also a weapon that can chase higher powers away.

Woo I began to pray since that day o, like even as child I remembered alot of time I will wake up in the night to fire prayer like mad and till now the spiritual opression minimized soo much.

What works can not be explained otherwise, even as a child I knew prayer was a key already and that fact changed my life till date.

Don't joke with prayers it can change your life sooooo much, it did changed my life not small.

I thank God for today but my staying alive till now is a reflection of my prayers ooo.

The devil comes to steal, kill and destroy but your fervent prayer came to guide, make alive and make a new way .

More on my instagram @ www.instagram.com/isaacrocksadeiza

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Cocoa Processing Factory Begins Chocolate Production / Ejeben Bags Award; Donates Library To SLT Department, University Of Benin. / PROTONMAIL Customer Service ♠ +800*972*882.0 ♠ Phone Number Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.