Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video (3830 Views)

Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) / NBA Condemns Lekki Killings, Sets To Begin Legal Actions Against FG, Military / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by flokii: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
vedaxcool:

At all, the same scenario last year if repeating itself. He is too much of a gentleman and he is overlooking the evil envious pestilence ganging up against him. Last year's riot burnt down NPA which was prosecuting Atiku intel for robbing Nigeria, please tell me how such a building had anything to do with SARS. Sanwo should sit up, those useless political urchins still have plan. One useless PDP e thug last year said if they don't organize another end Sars PDP cannot come back to power. FG should direct it's intelligence agencies to look into this criminals who unfolded ipob to complicate security challenges in this country.

God bless you real good.. this is the exact same reason I was skeptical about various groups springing up in the country.

I mean look at Kanu, leader of IPOB who has close relationship with Abaribe, a PDP senator.. the same Kanu gave IPOB orders to attack Sanwo Olu and Tinubu specifically and burn everything down in Lagos.

Not stopping at that, a protest that had gone on for weeks with disruptions and violence everywhere got hijacked by some hoodlums to bring down the government in Lagos. At a point, the people in the area where I live had to set up vigilantes cos policemen were getting killed and were no longer reporting to their duty post. I'm very sure that was what prompted the Military's involvement in the Lekki incidence which was even after a legitimate curfew was declared by a sitting executive governor of Lagos state.

If I was the president.. Dj sWITCH would be declared wanted dead or alive, as I would want to know those she is working for.
We were on ground in this same Nigeria to know what happened and at what time those things happened. Na CNN dey base report on hearsays.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by edoairways: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
flokii:

God bless you real good.. this is the exact same reason I was skeptical about various groups springing up in the country.

I mean look at Kanu, leader of IPOB who has close relationship with Abaribe, a PDP senator.. the same Kanu gave IPOB orders to attack Sanwo Olu and Tinubu specifically and burn everything down in Lagos.

Not stopping at that, a protest that had gone on for weeks with disruptions and violence everywhere got hijacked by some hoodlums to bring down the government in Lagos. At a point, the people in the area where I live had to set up vigilantes cos policemen were getting killed and were no longer reporting to their duty post. I'm very sure that was what prompted the Military's involvement in the Lekki incidence which was even after a legitimate curfew was declared by a sitting executive governor of Lagos state.

If I was the president.. Dj sWITCH would be declared wanted dead or alive, as I would want to know those she is working for.
We were on ground in this same Nigeria to know what happened and at what time those things happened. Na CNN dey base report on hear says.
Mr man Kanu has no hand in the mayhem perpetuated by those hoodlums.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by flokii: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
edoairways:

Mr man Kanu has no hand in the mayhem perpetuated by those hoodlums.

Tell that to Malami and the FG.. those are part of the charges levied against him now.

If I didn't see how Igbos reacted to Oba Akiolu's misquoted lagoon jokes where they petitioned UN, US, ICC and the likes, I would have assumed they were good people.
Never again would we allow such level of arson in any part of Yorubaland. Don't say you weren't warned.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by vedaxcool(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
flokii:

We were on ground in this same Nigeria to know what happened and at what time those things happened. Na CNN dey base report on hear says.

The protest had emboldened hoodlums. There is need for people in position of power to sit up, because this form of democracy we practice where people think anything goes is a recipe for disaster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by Saao(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
SonofDevil:
baba shut up. If your prayers or curses re working your life will not be miserable to the extent that you will be throwing curse all over the Internet like a frustrated dingbat.
by your write up I saw alot of frustrations. Take it easy bro as I said,, since nothing happen at the toll, May the peace they enjoy at the toll on 20th October 2020 befall you say Amen.
Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by olabukola: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
flokii:

Tell that to Malami and the FG.. those are part of the charges levied against him now.

If I didn't see how Igbos reacted to Oba Akiolu's misquoted lagoon jokes where they petitioned UN, US, ICC and the likes, I would have assumed they were good people.
Never again would we allow such level of arson in any part of Yorubaland. Don't say you weren't warned.
So that Oba lagoon statement was misquoted? Pls what was the exact thing the Oba said that was misquoted. We need to set the record straight for this ipobians.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by flokii: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
olabukola:
So that Oba lagoon statement was misquoted? Pls what was the exact thing the Oba said that was misquoted. We need to set the record straight for this ipobians.

How am I supposed to know?
Sha those that witnessed the event said the Oba was in a light mood making a joke of people drowning in the lagoon if they don't behave themselves or something. The Igbos there were even laughing only for them to come out and start circulating fake narrative that the Oba wants to drown them in the lagoon.

Can you compare that with the kind of inflammatory and inciting statements with intent to kill, maim and destroy coming from Kanu's radio biafra daily? yet noone petitioned UN, ICC on him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by joyandfaith: 5:11am On Nov 17, 2021
People who have no human feelings are animalistic. Their political , cultural and religious affiliation are more important to them than humanity. These spin doctors will always must findfault in the report to project their agenda. They want to protect the image of their principalities because of political ambitions.

In the future, new political dispensation may revisit the case and those involved in lekki massacre would be brought to justice. After 34 years, new government in Burkina Faso has been arresting those involved in murder of Thomas Shakara. Trial is ongoing. They thought they could get away with his murder. Nobody can run away from from future.
Future is never far.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by Validated: 5:16am On Nov 17, 2021
moscobabs:
Nathaniel Solomon was among those mentioned by Judicial panel among those killed during the EndSARS protest in Lekki on 20th October,2020.

It was recalled that Nathaniel Solomon granted interview in September this year with The Punch about his brother who was killed in the shootings.

How come Nathaniel Solomon who granted interview about his late brother find his name mentioned in the shootings?

If the Judicial panel could make such mistake how are we sure the report is perfect?

Just an Observation.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/punchnewspaper/videos/i-fainted-when-i-saw-my-brothers-lifeless-body-on-the-ground-at-lekki-toll-gate-/1045285566237141/%3Flocale%3Dms_MY%26_rdr&ved=2ahUKEwj3vKiP6pz0AhV8SvEDHb7QAcMQwqsBegQIBBAE&usg=AOvVaw3JeTtOWFDKA78pWLgqVtJt
So, since you know better than the panel, where is the name of the brother or you resurrected him. How are we even sure your own Nathaniel Solomon is not an impostor hired by you and your killer government to discredit the report of a Judicial panel? You lot said army did not shoot anybody, when you were showed bullet casing, you changed that they were no lethal, just ordinary shell, when they showed list of dead and wounded, you are now presenting impostors to twist matter.
It shall never ever be well for all you liars. May God in his anger visit your lineages with the same evil you wished for the dead and wounded.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by sammiy: 5:23am On Nov 17, 2021
flokii:
Prejudice everywhere..

How about we ask FG to fund a thorough investigation into the Lekki toll gate "massacre" with independent forensic experts not based within Nigeria. Let them officialy request Interpol to extradite our run-away Dj to come and share evidence and all those celebrities involved be picked up.

This panel report without forensics is an insult to some of us with our level of education and enlightenment.
Please just shut your septic outlet you call mouth….what nonsense level of your education are you talking about with this dumb level of reasoning you have? So disgusting that I wish I could unread the trash you have up there. Note: you are a disgrace to the institution that certified you with its certificate. At best your rote learn….knowledge application is zero
Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by flokii: 5:44am On Nov 17, 2021
sammiy:

Please just shut your septic outlet you call mouth….what nonsense level of your education are you talking about with this dumb level of reasoning you have? So disgusting that I wish I could unread the trash you have up there. Note: you are a disgrace to the institution that certified you with its certificate. At best your rote learn….knowledge application is zero

See this ignoramus talking.. what do you know about facts finding and reports?
It's your type that rejoice over verbal autopsy and verbal forensics.. product of failed education system. No wonder the whole country is in a mess.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by flokii: 5:57am On Nov 17, 2021
vedaxcool:

The protest had emboldened hoodlums. There is need for people in position of power to sit up, because this form of democracy we practice where people think anything goes is a recipe for disaster.

Exactly.

Don't mind the idi0ts trying to exonerate the hoodlums at Lekki. Everyone had their own faults including the security men deployed to maintain law and order at the Lekki toll plaza.

We're under serious threat from not only Bokoharam terrorists but Igbos and other political terrorists using internet and social media to push attacks on the Nigerian state.

A curfew is a curfew and anyone found outside during that period by the Military or Joint task force is considered criminal and deserving of prosecution. Corporate organizations understand this, reason they allowed their members of staff close early but hoodlums and semi-illiterates won't understand that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by macof(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2021
moscobabs:
Folorunsho Olabisi body was declared missing during the EndSARS , his relative says his body was found in a hospital which we later discovered it was lie cos the hospital debunked the rumour

The panel needs to be queried

And how can a big and fully functioning hospital not have a morgue, its usually in the basement.
You don't expect them to keep dead bodies on a sick bed with other patients until the family comes to identify the corpse and pick it up... Who knows how long that would take?
People die on a frequent basis in big hospitals, and they cannot keep a corpse laying in the environment of other patients

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by macof(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2021
moscobabs:
Kolade Salami was killed in April 2019 and his name was included also.

A Kolade Johnson was killed by Sacs(Special Anti Cultism Squad) in April 2019 not a Kolade Salami

You zombies are just repeating yourself... Playing a script

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by KoshCAD: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2021
Kentursky:
Fake report. I still maintain that no single soul died at Lekki Tollgate.
Go there and confront them.
Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by moscobabs(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Another one

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by jumobi1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
I believe the report intentionally included misinformation and unverified information in order to weaken the credibility of those agitating for better government. Nigeria is too compromised.
Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by FreeStuffsNG: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2021

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by moscobabs(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
sad

2 Shares

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by Advocate500: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Looking at the names of those defending the the tyrannical government, one begin to wonder the kind of heart this people are made off? I dont want to believe the rest of the people from that region think in this manner seriously,how much you being paid to defend whatever the government dishes out there?

Most people that are criticising the report of the panel, are doing same just to prove such thing did not happen irrespective of what actually happened, they care not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by moscobabs(m): 5:48am On Nov 18, 2021
Another error

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by moscobabs(m): 5:49am On Nov 18, 2021
☹️

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by Christistruth00: 5:52am On Nov 18, 2021
moscobabs:
Nathaniel Solomon was among those mentioned by Judicial panel among those killed during the EndSARS protest in Lekki on 20th October,2020.

It was recalled that Nathaniel Solomon granted interview in September this year with The Punch about his brother who was killed in the shootings.

How come Nathaniel Solomon who granted interview about his late brother find his name mentioned in the shootings?

If the Judicial panel could make such mistake how are we sure the report is perfect?

Just an Observation.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/punchnewspaper/videos/i-fainted-when-i-saw-my-brothers-lifeless-body-on-the-ground-at-lekki-toll-gate-/1045285566237141/%3Flocale%3Dms_MY%26_rdr&ved=2ahUKEwj3vKiP6pz0AhV8SvEDHb7QAcMQwqsBegQIBBAE&usg=AOvVaw3JeTtOWFDKA78pWLgqVtJt

Victor ibanga is number 1 on the Lekki list of identified dead bodies but on page 166 of the report his mother said she has not seen or heard from him since 20th October 2020
She said she was still looking for his body.

What is happening?

Whose body was identified as Victor ibanga if his mother has not seen or heard from him since 20th October 2020 as is still searching ?

There is no mention of the Mortuary in Lagos to which Abouta Solomon's body was taken and there is no mention of where he was buried

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by Christistruth00: 5:52am On Nov 18, 2021
.Please look at this on Page 185 of the report Sarah Ibrahim said Adesanya and Wisdoms bodies were at LASUTH and relatives went to identify them for autopsy

But they are listed as missing presumed dead at Lekki Toll Gate at numbers 40 and 43 on the list

What is happening?
Where are their Autopsies ?

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by christistruth01: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Okon.

Wisdom Okon. 18 years old.

I wonder how you guys can be so heartless. Look at Wisdom's face below.

The report gave no Surname and the report has to be followed

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
christistruth01:

You should not need a report to know that Wisdom who died at Lekki toll gate is the young Wisdom Okon. No need playing politics when it concerns murder of innocent people.
Re: Lekki Killings: Was Nathaniel Solomon Truly Killed? Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
christistruth01:

The picture, timestamp and call Victor's brother received from Victor's phone at the time of the shooting confirmed the death of Victor Ibanga.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Was How The British Spread Christianity In The 20th Century / Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others / This Is Happening In The North About Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.