Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God (1837 Views)

As Christians, How Should We Relate With Unbelievers? / Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby / Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes, dem talk so, however, no be bin know how to properly arrange bible prophecies.

BUT WE ARE AT THE END OF THE PROPHECIES SO THEREFORE, WE HAVE A CLEARER VIEW OF WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PAST AND WHAT IS COMING.

NOW, THE ONLY PROPHECY REMAINING TO BE FULFILLED IS "HIS COMING" (by my own calculation).

So till then!

We dey wait but certainly not with baited breath, more like with mirth filled skepticism. LoLz
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Dtruthspeaker: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
LordReed:

We dey wait but certainly not with baited breath, more like with mirth filled skepticism. LoLz

Yep! That's Exactly what the people in Noah's days said until God Moved.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yep! That's Exactly what the people in Noah's days said until God Moved.

LMAO! Noah the man that made a wooden boat over the course of 120years and was himself 500years old. A wooden boat that is not up to half the size of our largest container ships but could hold 2 of every animal on earth. Is that the same Noah you are talking about?

2 Likes

Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Dtruthspeaker: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! Noah the man that made a wooden boat over the course of 120years and was himself 500years old. A wooden boat that is not up to half the size of our largest container ships but could hold 2 of every animal on earth. Is that the same Noah you are talking about?

First, all cargo ships then were wooden boats. Secondly, yep Same Noah who Lived when others who did not follow him into the ship, died.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

First, all cargo ships then were wooden boats. Secondly, yep Same Noah who Lived when others who did not follow him into the ship, died.

LoL! No evidence of that event so why should I believe there'd be a repeat?
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Alao046(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
LordReed:

Then the penguins walked all the way from Antarctica to Israel to enter the ark. And after that, they walked back after the flood grin grin grin
All these bible stories self ehn

1 Like

Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Alao046:

Then the penguins walked all the way from Antarctica to Israel to enter the ark. And after that, they walked back after the flood grin grin grin
All these bible stories self ehn

They must have given African snails a ride home on their way back to Antarctica. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Image123(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
LordReed:

They must have given African snails a ride home on their way back to Antarctica. LMFAO!

With God, it's possible. Only believe.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Image123:

With God, it's possible. Only believe.

Such a god won't have needed a comparatively small wooden boat in the first place. LMAO!
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Dtruthspeaker: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
LordReed:

LoL! No evidence of that event so why should I believe there'd be a repeat?

Same way Lie Mohammed said no evidence of killing until, The Truth Rose Up One Day and Publicly Called him a Liar.

Believe or not to believe, it is yours to choose but "A thief escapes everyday and it only takes One Day for him to be caught!"

One Day Only and that is all.

So is the Day of Wrath and Judgement. All God needs is ONE DAY.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Same way Lie Mohammed said no evidence of killing until, The Truth Rose Up One Day and Publicly Called him a Liar.

Believe or not to believe, it is yours to choose but "A thief escapes everyday and it only takes One Day for him to be caught!"

Any homeowner that allows a thief to be burglarising his house for 2000years when he has the power to apprehend and incarcerate the thief is stupid. So I highly doubt your story. But by the grace of Andromeda we shall be here till we die to see your one day. LMFAO!
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
LordReed:

Any homeowner that allows a thief to be burglarising his house for 2000years when he has the power to apprehend and incarcerate the thief is stupid.

First, it is His Property and not yours so you have no say in the matter.

Secondly, it is His Right to Apprehend or pursue the thief at any time, He Pleases, because There is No Time Bar or Law Bar to Crime.

Thus, at anytime A Home Owner can decides to arrest and prosecute a thief, without any limitation whatsoever, He Can So Exercise His Right!

Thus,
"A thief escapes everyday and it only takes One Day for him to be caught!"

1 Like

Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

First, it is His Property and not yours so you have no say in the matter.

Secondly, it is His Right to Apprehend or pursue the thief at any time, He Pleases, because There is No Time Bar or Law Bar to Crime.

Thus, at anytime A Home Owner can decides to arrest and prosecute a thief, without any limitation whatsoever, He Can So Exercise His Right!

Thus,
"A thief escapes everyday and it only takes One Day for him to be caught!"

LMFAO! It's always hilarious to see your wonky defences of your god concepts are.

1 Like

Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! It's always hilarious to see your wonky defences of your god concepts are.

grin Translation: "I no get answer so make I jus bad mouth Dtruthspeaker commot!" grin
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Image123(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
LordReed:

Such a god won't have needed a comparatively small wooden boat in the first place. LMAO!

Who made it comparatively small?
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Image123:

Who made it comparatively small?

The dynamics of what it was susposedly meant for. 2 of every animal in the world cannot find into the space defined by the dimensions given, not to even talk of carrying their food for a whole year or the logistics of disposing of their poop. No way that story happened the way it is told.

Besides a god that can ensure that snails hitch a ride on penguins who were going to cross from Turkey to the Antarctic were successfully delivered to their destination is powerful enough to kill all his "enemies" without drowning the entire world.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Image123(m): 5:03am On Nov 20, 2021
LordReed:

The dynamics of what it was susposedly meant for. 2 of every animal in the world cannot find into the space defined by the dimensions given, not to even talk of carrying their food for a whole year or the logistics of disposing of their poop. No way that story happened the way it is told.

Besides a god that can ensure that snails hitch a ride on penguins who were going to cross from Turkey to the Antarctic were successfully delivered to their destination is powerful enough to kill all his "enemies" without drowning the entire world.

It's too much for you to process doesn't mean it is too hard for God to do? The question is there anything too hard for God to do is easy to answer in the case. There is nothing too hard for God to do, that's why you're a mere man. What dimensions worry you BTW, ever heard of S.I units before in all your education?
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2021
Image123:

It's too much for you to process doesn't mean it is too hard for God to do? The question is there anything too hard for God to do is easy to answer in the case. There is nothing too hard for God to do, that's why you're a mere man. What dimensions worry you BTW, ever heard of S.I units before in all your education?

LoL! Hard for me to process? If the god could fit 2 of every animal in a boat less than half the size of a large container ship plus their food for a whole year what did he need the boat for cos he could have just "magiked" the animals to safety. Actually you are the one having a hard time with this, if you believe your god could do it then why can't he do it without a boat?
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Image123(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
LordReed:

LoL! Hard for me to process? If the god could fit 2 of every animal in a boat less than half the size of a large container ship plus their food for a whole year what did he need the boat for cos he could have just "magiked" the animals to safety. Actually you are the one having a hard time with this, if you believe your god could do it then why can't he do it without a boat?

There's a lot of ignorance and assumptions in the post. Miracles are not something you seem capable of processing or even believing. i believe in miracles, it's so simple for me.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Image123:

There's a lot of ignorance and assumptions in the post. Miracles are not something you seem capable of processing or even believing. i believe in miracles, it's so simple for me.

LoL@ "not something you seem capable of processing or even believing", I certainly agree with the not believing part but why is what I say less miraculous?
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Image123(m): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
LordReed:

LoL@ "not something you seem capable of processing or even believing", I certainly agree with the not believing part but why is what I say less miraculous?

Is there any miracle you can process? No.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
What do you mean by process?

Image123:

Is there any miracle you can process? No.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Image123(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
LordReed:
What do you mean by process?

To grasp the meaning or to integrate sensory information received so that an action or response is generated. undecided
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Image123:

To grasp the meaning or to integrate sensory information received so that an action or response is generated. undecided

I need to grasp the meaning of the miracle?
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Image123(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
LordReed:

I need to grasp the meaning of the miracle?

The miracle itself. i already answered for you, why the worry?
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Image123:

The miracle itself. i already answered for you, why the worry?

You gave a definition and I am asking based on that. What do I need to understand in the miracle?
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Image123(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
LordReed:

You gave a definition and I am asking based on that. What do I need to understand in the miracle?

To understand that a miracle can actually happen, which like i already said you do not.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Image123:

To understand that a miracle can actually happen, which like i already said you do not.

Won't that be contradicted by the fact that I don't believe in those miracles?
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by sonmvayina(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

And therefore, The Only One, Who has paid our debt of death, that we owe no One, anymore and therefore we have our Lives Secured.

After all these..tour body is still going to become food for worms and maggots...who is fooling who?
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Dtruthspeaker: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

After all these..tour body is still going to become food for worms and maggots...who is fooling who?

We see that our bodies are exactly as our clothes covering the body, in this case covering our soul.

So like the cloth, body go old and rotten
and become manure, but the soul of those who qualify for future living, all it takes is to put away the body and get another cloth. Problem Solved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Image123(m): 6:02am On Nov 21, 2021
LordReed:

Won't that be contradicted by the fact that I don't believe in those miracles?

Exactly why you can't process it.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by EnemyofGod22(m): 6:06am On Nov 21, 2021
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Day 6 || Loose Him, Let Him Go || GCK / 10 Things Muslims Believe About Jesus / Can You Drive Forward While Looking At The Rear View Mirror?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.