Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God (1839 Views)

As Christians, How Should We Relate With Unbelievers? / Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby / Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Image123:

Exactly why you can't process it.

Ok.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Image123:

Exactly why you can't process it.

Bla Bla Bla

You're deceiving yourself
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by godisshit(m): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
God rejected Ishmael as part of his plans because the nation of Israel was to come from Isaac, not Ishmael who was essentially a lower class of a son.

haekymbahd:
when did God reject Ishmael

Genesis 21
18 Arise, raise up the youth and support him with your hand, for I intend to make him a great nation.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by godisshit(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Just because your father Arisekola Alao died and was thrown away doesn't give you the right to shoot off your mouth like an slowpoke

Alao046:

Most important thing be say the god don die troway. Anything wey u dey talk na Spanish.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by haekymbahd(m): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
AllahIsShit:
God rejected Ishmael as part of his plans because the nation of Israel was to come from Isaac, not Ishmael who was essentially a lower class of a son.

Did God eventually reject Isaac (isreal) or not

Mathew 23
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God's help). [I Kings 9:7; Jer. 22:5.]

39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!(F)

Allah SWT said:

"And [We cursed them] for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allah and their killing of the prophets without right and their saying, Our hearts are wrapped. Rather, Allah has sealed them because of their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 155)

So bro don't expect any messenger/prophet of God to come from isreal anymore. If God is even going to send someone it will be among the gentiles, Moreover he has sent the Last prophet (Muhammad) a descendant of Ishmael.

Genesis 21
18 Arise, raise up the youth and support him with your hand, for I intend to make him a great nation.

Kindly show us the Great nation your God said he will make out of Ishmael or is your God lieing?
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by godisshit(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
Firstly, nobody even knows who Muhammad's real father was since he was born 4 years after the death of the man who is generally known as his father.

Secondly, Ishmael is not the father of the Arabs as is wrongly believed by even a lot of non muslims. Even the hadiths very clearly say that Arabs already existed even before Ishmael was born.

[img]https://images./2mjFCLAFAArg9S7CGiWx7L.jpg[/img]

Thirdly, God has chastised Israel many times, but He promised that a day would come when He would restore Israel to its rightful place and He would reconcile the Israelites to Himself once and for all:

Jer 31:31-34 — 31

“Behold, days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them,” declares the LORD

“But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares the LORD, “I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. “They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares the LORD, “for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

Here, the new covenant promised through Jeremiah, which Christ himself instituted (Luke 22:20), is clearly promised to the nation of Israel. The promise is that Israel will know God and be forgiven. This promise of the new covenant being fully received by Israel is still awaiting fulfillment.

Hos 3:4-5

For the sons of Israel will remain for many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred pillar and without ephod or household idols. Afterward the sons of Israel will return and seek the LORD their God and David their king; and they will come trembling to the LORD and to His goodness in the last days

haekymbahd:
Did God eventually reject Isaac (isreal) or not

Mathew 23
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God's help). [I Kings 9:7; Jer. 22:5.]

39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!(F)

Allah SWT said:

"And [We cursed them] for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allah and their killing of the prophets without right and their saying, Our hearts are wrapped. Rather, Allah has sealed them because of their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 155)

So bro don't expect any messenger/prophet of God to come from isreal anymore. If God is even going to send someone it will be among the gentiles, Moreover he has sent the Last prophet (Muhammad) a descendant of Ishmael.

Genesis 21

Kindly show us the Great nation your God said he will make out of Ishmael or is your God lieing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Thought Of Two Women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. / How Two Religions Deceive Themselves / Emergency Numbers For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.