Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,720 members, 7,865,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Did You Know? Ig Posts Won't Grow Your Business - Offer Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did You Know? Ig Posts Won't Grow Your Business - Offer Service (229 Views)

I Have A Business Offer For You / You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / I Have A Business Offer. I'm Looking For A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know? Ig Posts Won't Grow Your Business - Offer Service by Offerservice: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
Instagram has become versatile for many businesses to build their online presence. But why do some businesses still have poor engagement when they post on Instagram? Well, it is because many business owners just like you reading this post, believe that just posting on IG will grow their business.

Create your free online store, build your online store within five minutes! at www.offerservice.com

Feeding on Instagram post will not grow your business. Instagram post will only inspire you and make you feel emotional about the condition of your business. So, the best way to grow your business is to use the inspiration you get from this post. Here is what you should do differently;

Instead of posting and looking at other people's post alone, you can do this;

1. Take actions on the post you read on IG by engaging with your audience.
2. Make use of stories and maximize Instagram features.
3. Do not post boring contents, make your contents interesting.
4. Be yourself and do not over-promote.

Read also: Top Business Boosters To Utilize In 2022

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Girls Are Like Kings And Pastor Or Alfas / Uganda To Handover Only International Airport To China Over Toxic Debt / On This Day, Exxonmobil Was Formally Founded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.