Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Nigeria Girls Are Like Kings And Pastor Or Alfas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Girls Are Like Kings And Pastor Or Alfas (223 Views)

Mercedes Benz For Kings And Queens / Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures / Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Girls Are Like Kings And Pastor Or Alfas by mbahdi(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Whenever a king visits you,if he's going you must drop something fo the king,
Same thing if you visit a king in his palace,if you are going you must drop something.
Same way if you visit your pastor imam or alfa you must drop something,and if them visit you.you shall drop something.
There's these girl am presently dating, although not fully dating.cause she see I was in good terms with her best friend,she therefore want to outsmart her friend by wanting me to be dating her,you know guys now we don't have NO as an answer to such opportunity.although she took the relationship so serious not knowing relationship is the last thing in my mind now,she love me so much that she do run down my battery with her numerous calls.although I don't know if truely she love me or she love me cos of money.this a girl that anytime she visited me and I ask her what she need from me.she will refuse to talk,but when she's gone and we are chatting online she will say she want to make her request,if I ask her what's her request she will request for one thing in my room.like she came one day,I have a standing fan and a ceiling fan.she was like she will need a fan in her room,
I was like it's already late she didn't ask for it d day I told her to make a request.
Another thing now is that if I invite her to my house.mostly on Sundays that am always at home,she will refuse that she gat no chance,but during working days.she will want to come to my shop,or telling me to come meet her at my house,last time she came she collected money to do her hair.last time she said she's traveling that I should give her money for T.F.
Ever since I get her tricks I keep lieing to her am not at the shop when ever time she asks if am at the shop.
Please do u think such girl love me or just using me,the painful of it all is that if you want to play small play with her she will be saying she's a virgin despite the fact have told her severally that I can't have intimacy with her.cause I know I can't marry her
Re: Nigeria Girls Are Like Kings And Pastor Or Alfas by Hashabiah: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bros, you are being used to further another man's agenda . Kindly do yourself a favor and back out of that expensive relationship before you end up with a heart attack. And lastly, never spend your money on a woman who is not your wife ; it is not worth it .

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls Are Like Kings And Pastor Or Alfas by mbahdi(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros, you are being used to further another man's agenda . Kindly do yourself a favor and back out of that expensive relationship before you end up with a heart attack. And lastly, never spend your money on a woman who is not your wife ; it is not worth it .
Tnks man.a lot of request she has made in a space of 5months we know each other,which I can't mention here

(1) (Reply)

Nembe Spill: Aiteo Mobilizes To Clean Up Sbar Spill, Collaborates With Renowned / Fiverr Account For Sale / Invest With Huge R.o.i~the Leading Real Estate Company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.