Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Disciplining Your Child Without Hitting And Yelling - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disciplining Your Child Without Hitting And Yelling (199 Views)

When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. / How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disciplining Your Child Without Hitting And Yelling by OlapejuB: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Disciplining our children is a must so that they will come out responsible and valuable to themselves, family and the nation at large
To a large extent, parents shout, hit and even curse their children in the process of disciplining them. There are better ways to discipline stubborn children that do not care about the consequences of their action:
To have a disciplined child:
*The parents must have listening ears. A good parent is always patient when their children are talking to them.
*Parents must have kind and gentle words while training their children
*Children follow the footsteps of their parents. What do you do or say to your children, that is what they will understand as the best way of life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV7jK76jASE

You can share your ideas of disciplining children

(1) (Reply)

Start A POS Business To Sustain The Family / How To Treat Itching Ear Naturally / Complete Online Banking System With DPS & Loan Management���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.