Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set (36923 Views)

Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi / Teni Recounts How Tiwa Savage Came To Greet Her On Board A Plane / I’m In Love, I Don’t Know About Marriage — Actress, Tina Mba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by stayclearofme: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
She should leave the small boy alone
So that he will become irresponsible like you?
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by FreeStuffsNG: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Aidejay:
I love her acting ehennn!
She acts in Yoruba films. She is very fluent in Yoruba. I am not surprised about her insistence on greetings and respect.

1 Like

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Richy4(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
ThothHermes:
A program about women and child trafficking. It was sponsored by WOCTLEF
and Titi Abubakar I think.

U are correct... For some time, I was scared that I was the only old school that remembered such program.. even though I watched it in my teens smiley... I'm just wondering what family program people were watching this days..
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Ladycewhy(f): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wick3:
Lol, Nigerian parents don't play with respect.

The one I don't get is when after eating the kid will thank everybody in the room, even the family dog.

I remember when I sat on the same table with a lady in an eatery, and we were having a conversation, I was surprised when she said "thank you" after eating. Would have made sense if I bought the food for her, but she actually bought it herself. I mean, I just met her there.

Like what exactly was she thanking me for? For watching her eat?
I feel attacked cheesy cheesy cheesy.

This comment brought back a funny story of mine. grin grin grin
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by ademi87(m): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
I know you are just catching cruise but ur statement doesn't make sense.
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Babaken(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
cassidy1996:
you want him to end up like you
correct

1 Like

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Babaken(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
NarcissistKing:
Why was she stressing the boy? Some people and just like unnecessary stress.
you call that one stressing.
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by moneyissweet(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Too bad,you just missed a wife material.

Wick3:

The one I don't get is when after eating the kid will thank everybody in the room, even the family dog.

I remember when I sat on the same table with a lady in an eatery, and we were having a conversation, I was surprised when she said "thank you" after eating. Would have made sense if I bought the food for her, but she actually bought it herself. I mean, I just met her there.

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
ademi87:
I know you are just catching cruise but ur statement doesn't make sense.
What cruise? so its ok to embarrass the small boy like that?
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by 76Naira(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
meobizy:
Was she in character? She looks too young to have grandchildren, she likely birthed young and the offspring did the same.

Your mindset is due for maintenance services.

1 Like

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't know how to greet people unnecessarily, where I come from greeting isn't a big deal,why is she embarasing the small boy because of ordinary greeting, it's his right to greet and not greet,so keep quiet

Imagine...small boy and Right?

A toddler for that matter..

I give up on you..this is Africa..not Yankee
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Awise09(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
philme87:
Actress Tina Mba scolded her grandson on set when he arrived and failed to greet her colleagues.

The actress is seen in a video getting set for a shoot when she begins scolding the young boy who had at arrived the location from school, still wearing his school uniform.

She asks him in pidgin why he didn't greet her co-stars and who he's taking after with such behaviour.

She then orders the boy to greet every adult in the room.

After he does that, she tells him, "now you're my grandson" then hugs him.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QKvGTSSKjM
I have known that this woman will be a good parent.
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Imagine...small boy and Right?

A toddler for that matter..

I give up on you..this is Africa..not Yankee
I give up on you too,African parents are fond of causing their kids mental health issues or you think the boy didn't feel embarrassed?

1 Like

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by PrimeWatermark: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Richy4:
'Madam if Not' grin...I have forgotten the title of that drama those days Where her name was Madam if Not...

IZOZO on NTA
Child Trafficking and Prostitution.

Am I right?

2 Likes

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by TheWolfen(m): 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Always supporting weird things. Why are u like this?

Iyaebe:
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
TheWolfen:
Always supporting weird things. Why are u like this?

I don't know

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
I give up on you too,African parents are fond of causing their kids mental health issues or you think the boy didn't feel embarrassed?
Mental health you say..

I was brought up that way..and many of us here were brought up that way..why are we not having mental issue then..iyaebe stop this thing you are doing
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't know

Aunty u like trouble o
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Mental health you say..

I was brought up that way..and many of us here were brought up that way..why are we not having mental issue then..iyaebe stop this thing you are doing
OK I'll try

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Kakadinho247: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Richy4:
'Madam if Not' grin...I have forgotten the title of that drama those days Where her name was Madam if Not...
Hahaha, izozo is the title.

2 Likes

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by michresakidjo(m): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please � � I wants to buy a laptop for my online digital skills class. I have here with me one old 2006 Dell Laptop... It has turned to a T.V It no longer function outdated softwares. Internet connection is zero. ❌❌❌ need your help please.
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by zod404(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Richy4:
Izozo

2 Likes

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Richy4(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

IZOZO on NTA
Child Trafficking and Prostitution.

Am I right?
You are correct... I'm just wondering how u still remembered the name... It's been long cool
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Richy4:
Izuzu

1 Like

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
OK I'll try
Better.. we love you anyway..make e no be say we dey abuse u for nairaland well well .we love u sister
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Adewale1603(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wick3:

thanking you for keeping her company and the conversations.
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Vistra40: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
meobizy:
Was she in character? She looks too young to have grandchildren, she likely birthed young and the offspring did the same.

How old do you think she is?
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Dikaveli(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Factfinder1:
train a child in the ways that he should go and when he grows he will not depart from it

proverbs 22:6

No boy lacks home training all these ones na pretense
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Crixxx: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
datola:
Nice Omoluabi character!

Which 1 is omoluabi character.
Abi you think because others don't lie flat on the floor they don't teach their kids respect.
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by femi4: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
How much has your home training earned you?please I want to know all my enemies on this forum, you all should come out and stop hiding.
Enemy ke? I have nothing against you, I might not agree with some of your submissions
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Prettychild(f): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wick3:

It’s normal and we enjoy doing it
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Mummiesgirls4(f): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nice one ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) / Wizkid’s Girlfriend Tania Omoytayo Rocks Starboy Label Branded Outfit | / Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.