Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class (47244 Views)

Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Marries Zainab Ali Bashir (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by babyvoice1990(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
One of Alaafin’s Daughters, Princess Zainab Adebunmi Adeyemi has graduated with a First Class Honours in Physiology from the Lead University in Ibadan, the Oyo State Capital.

The Monarch, being a proud father presented her with a car gift in appreciation of her intellectual giftedness.

The pretty, slim, and athletic Princess Zainab Adebunmi could not hold back her excitement with tears of joy, as she knelt before her Royal Father in appreciation of the surprise gift, and as a well brought up child.

A close study of Princess Zainab Adebunmi, daughter of His Imperial Majesty, the Alaafin of Oyo’s upbringing and lifestyle revealed the potentials for intellectually giftedness in her.

It was gathered that the princess does not only possess the ability to read and understand nuances in the Yoruba language, but also reads widely in many areas or intensely in one subject area.

Princess Zainab, who gave all the glory to God, appreciated and thanked her parents, including Ayaba Ramat Adedayo Adeyemi, whom she described as “a caring and disciplinarian mother of mothers and with the milk of human kindness”.

She attributed proper upbringing, wisdom, and the knowledge imparted as contributing factors to her exceptional performance at the University.

”All these propelled my creativity and inventiveness, which enabled me to view situations from varying perspectives, develop and explore alternative approaches, and generate novel products.

“What is more, they infused seemingly limitless energy in me, thus making me be frequently alert and eager, as well as delving into interests beyond the usual limitations of children of my age”.

The short ceremony to celebrate her graduation held inside the Palace in honour of Princess Zainab Adebunmi was attended by the Queen’s ( Ayabas), princes , princesses, aides to the Alaafin, and other members of staff.

Earlier, the Alaafin and his Royal Family had attended the convocation ceremony held at the University’s auditorium.

Thereafter, Princess Zainab presented her first-class Bachelor’s of Science ( BSC) certificate to her Royal Father, the Iku Baba Yeye where she received accolades and royal blessing.

Source: https://oyoaffairs.net/alaafin-gifts-daughter-brand-new-car-for-graduating-with-first-class/

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by Odoogu(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
This is well deserved.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
I'm surprised he has a daughter this young.

So this is what Alaafin would look like if he were a woman...

Even a blind person can see the resemblance.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by JuanJO(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
This one na alafin carbon copy. Alafin d old sharp shooter

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Good one

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by Aidejay(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
if my school manage give me 2-1 na me go dance pass.
imagine make lecturer dey tell person after exam wey you use all your brain muscles write finish say A is impossible.

if I beat am now, grin

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by Phcmayor(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by dola139: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
She's very brilliant since pry schl

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by juman(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
She resemble him.
But its good she dont bleach her skin.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Brand new?

This car they dey use as green taxi for Abuja.

E no even reach for Uber.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by nairalander2020(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tomboy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by Samfloxin(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Papa wey sabi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by floss(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Good development
Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by Londonboyrep(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Brand new?
I tire o. Hows this clearly old model car brand new?

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by BanevsJoker(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Is she from the Island of Lesbos?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by ruggedtimi(m): 12:15am On Nov 17, 2021
Londonboyrep:
I tire o. Hows this clearly old model car brand new?
By Nigeria market standard it is a brand new car...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by Londonboyrep(m): 12:24am On Nov 17, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Nigeria market standard it is a brand new car...
There’s nothing like Nigerian standard there. Even in richer developed countries most people buy used cars. Brand new is brand new - used is used. Makes no sense calling something that’s been used brand new.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by ruggedtimi(m): 12:28am On Nov 17, 2021
Londonboyrep:
There’s nothing like Nigerian standard there. Even in richer developed countries most people buy used cars. Brand new is brand new - used is used. Makes no sense calling something that’s been used brand new.
if you buy direct toks in Nigeria, most times they say "he bought a brand new car"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by puppie017: 12:38am On Nov 17, 2021
juman:
She resemble him.
But its good she dont bleach her skin.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by Londonboyrep(m): 1:12am On Nov 17, 2021
ruggedtimi:
if you buy direct toks in Nigeria, most times they say "he bought a brand new car"
I hear you but I’m saying its wrong to say so. Lets call a spade a spade.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by WorkSage: 4:07am On Nov 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by b3llo(m): 4:30am On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations Princess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by KosiGee(m): 5:19am On Nov 17, 2021
This kid is a carbon copy of her old man. There won’t be any paternity issues here….same face, sake bald pattern, same complexion, same smile….

I hope she hasn’t inherited or resemble the Alafia in matters of punny….somebody said she has a tomboy look…I think the same…just praying that she has more oestrogen to testosterone…

But just in case she starts or develops an inordinate desire or taste for the phallic shape…May the gods be merciful on her as it’s in the blood.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by DIKEnaWAR: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2021
Baba looks so detached from the Pic. Seems he is plotting a new wife

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by FactBoyz: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2021
grin
Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by Genesils(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2021
Just imagining what it'd be like for her schooling.

No sapa, no lead igbeyin, no financial worries, access to privileges from lecturers, soft life.

Money is good abeg

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2021
Why she the dress like Naira Marley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class by GreaterFuture(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2021
Okay.

Haulage, transport & Delivery Services,
3.5 tonnes, 5 tonnes and all D way up to 30 tonnes full cover body and sided body Trucks available for Hire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) / Ewi If Ife Fun Oluwafunmilayo / East African Coast | Culture And People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.