Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa (5273 Views)

Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG / *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Chuksmission: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hello house, please advice on how someone can get Egyptian Visa.
I work remotely with a Russian firm, and we are going on an all expense paid vacation to Egypt, but I don't know how to begin the visa process as they don't seem to have a website or any way I can contact them.

2 Likes

Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by sliksusan: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chuksmission:
Hello house, please advice on how someone can get Egyptian Visa.
I work remotely with a Russian firm, and we are going on an all expense paid vacation to Egypt, but I don't know how to begin the visa process as they don't seem to have a website or any way I can contact them.

if you need tourist visa you can apply at Egypt embassy Nigeria l was travel to Egypt around June from panama to Cairo for vacation which l got my Egypt visa embassy of Egypt in panama

application form
hotel reservation
flight reservation
if you are study or work in Nigeria you need to submitted your document
bank statement 6 month did not try to use fake bank statement
you need to write letter explain your purpose of your travel to Egypt

Egypt visa easy to get and there visa fees like 35 dollar there visa process is 5 days or 1 week
if you have good document you will get it easy .

2 Likes

Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Chuksmission: 5:46am On Nov 17, 2021
sliksusan:

if you need tourist visa you can apply at Egypt embassy Nigeria l was travel to Egypt around June from panama to Cairo for vacation which l got my Egypt visa embassy of Egypt in panama

application form
hotel reservation
flight reservation
if you are study or work in Nigeria you need to submitted your document
bank statement 6 month did not try to use fake bank statement
you need to write letter explain your purpose of your travel to Egypt

Egypt visa easy to get and there visa fees like 35 dollar there visa process is 5 days or 1 week
if you have good document you will get it easy .

thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Lupigne: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2021
Chuksmission:

thanks so much
Hello, did you get the visa? I need to apply for a tourist visa to Egypt also but can't seem to find their website or anything concrete online.

3 Likes

Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Chuksmission: 1:49am On Dec 28, 2021
Lupigne:

Hello, did you get the visa? I need to apply for a tourist visa to Egypt also but can't seem to find their website or anything concrete online.
I couldn't find any information online, I had to visit the embassy in Abuja to pick up a form, fill, and submit with neccessary documents.
I'm waiting for application decision

3 Likes

Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Marimart: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2021
Chuksmission:

I couldn't find any information online, I had to visit the embassy in Abuja to pick up a form, fill, and submit with neccessary documents.
What are the documents you submitted please?

1 Like

Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Lupigne: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Chuksmission:

Guess I'll have to go to abuja too.
Please what documents did you submit?
And were you told how long it'll take?

1 Like

Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Chuksmission: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lupigne:

Guess I'll have to go to abuja too.
Please what documents did you submit?
And were you told how long it'll take?
Flight ticket, invitation, hotel reservation, application letter, and other documents from my employee.
You have to come to the embassy, just go in and buy the form for $5 cash, don't ask the mopol or agents any question.
Once you ask the mopol for application form, he'll refer you to an agent who will charge you between 8k to 10k.
Just go with $5 and enter the embassy, then ask for application form.
They don't accept naira

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Lupigne: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Chuksmission:

Flight ticket, invitation, hotel reservation, application letter, and other documents from my employee.
They don't accept naira
Ok thank you. In my case I don't have an invitation, I'm going to Egypt for an appointment at the Estonian embassy.
Were you told how long it'll take or have you gotten the visa yet?

1 Like

Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Chuksmission: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2021
Lupigne:

Ok thank you. In my case I don't have an invitation, I'm going to Egypt for an appointment at the Estonian embassy.
Were you told how long it'll take or have you gotten the visa yet?
No, bit I heard it takes about 3 weeks

2 Likes

Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by nwaogukings03: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
Chuksmission:

Please what is the address of their embassy in Abuja? do they have any embassy in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Chuksmission: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
nwaogukings03:

Please what is the address of their embassy in Abuja? do they have any embassy in Lagos?
Egyptian Embassy, Abuja

Plot 340, Diplomatic Drive, Central Area - Abuja.
Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by nwaogukings03: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Chuksmission:

Have u got the Visa?
did u pay for flight and hotel before u applied? did u submit Yellow card and covid pcr test?
did they interview you?
Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Chuksmission: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2022
nwaogukings03:

Have u got the Visa?
did u pay for flight and hotel before u applied? did u submit Yellow card and covid pcr test?
did they interview you?
Decision not made yet, probably due to the public holidays within last week of December and fist week of January.
While mine could be a different case, it's an all expense paid trip sponsored by my employee (an international entity with no face in Nigeria).
My hotel & flight ticket was paid for, you are not required to submit yellow fever & pcr test result, but you need them before you can board (when visa is issued).
There is no interview, just go and submit your form and all the neccessary documents.
I don't advise you to pay for your flight & hotel, I think there's a way to get one without actually paying for it.

3 Likes

Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by nwaogukings03: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Chuksmission:

Decision not made yet, probably due to the public holidays within last week of December and fist week of January.
While mine could be a different case, it's an all expense paid trip sponsored by my employee (an international entity with no face in Nigeria).
My hotel & flight ticket was paid for, you are not required to submit yellow fever & pcr test result, but you need them before you can board (when visa is issued).
There is no interview, just go and submit your form and all the neccessary documents.
I don't advise you to pay for your flight & hotel, I think there's a way to get one without actually paying for it.

How far Chuks? How did the decision go? How long did it take for them to send ur passport and visa back to you after they made their decision? How did u get around the hotel and flight bookings?

I'd appreciate it if u can drop ur email/whatsapp number so we i can contact you privately. Or u can email me. I want to write a professional exam in Egypt, so i want to the visa process to go smoothly. U get?

1 Like

Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Chuksmission: 1:06am On Jan 20, 2022
nwaogukings03:

How far Chuks? How did the decision go? How long did it take for them to send ur passport and visa back to you after they made their decision? How did u get around the hotel and flight bookings?

I'd appreciate it if u can drop ur email/whatsapp number so we i can contact you privately. Or u can email me. I want to write a professional exam in Egypt, so i want to the visa process to go smoothly. U get?
No update yet, I'm planning to withdraw my passport because my flight is in few days time.
My advice is;
If you have a second option, please stick to it. Avoid Egypt embassy for now, especially if you don't have travel history.

2 Likes

Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by nwaogukings03: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Chuksmission:

No update yet, I'm planning to withdraw my passport because my flight is in few days time.
My advice is;
If you have a second option, please stick to it. Avoid Egypt embassy for now, especially if you don't have travel history.

Is there no phone number that u can reach them with? To know ur status. You may be surprised they have made a decision since.
Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Chuksmission: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2022
nwaogukings03:

Is there no phone number that u can reach them with? To know ur status. You may be surprised they have made a decision since.
Unfortunately, there's none.
If you come to the embassy, you'll see things for yourself bro.
My employer (sponsoring my trip) have sent email, sms, fax, phone calls, but no response.
Bro just come try your luck, I have nothing else to say

1 Like

Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by nwaogukings03: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Chuksmission:

Unfortunately, there's none.
If you come to the embassy, you'll see things for yourself bro.
My employer (sponsoring my trip) have sent email, sms, fax, phone calls, but no response.
Bro just come try your luck, I have nothing else to say

Hello, how far? Did they finally respond or u withdrew ur application?
Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Charles61: 2:52am On Feb 01, 2022
Someone said getting Egypt visa is easy, I just laughed. Egypt visa now is even hard to get than more of some EU countries trust me.

1 Like

Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Cousin9999: 6:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Charles61:
Someone said getting Egypt visa is easy, I just laughed. Egypt visa now is even hard to get than more of some EU countries trust me.

Who in their right mind wants to visit Egypt?
Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by fatimar5(f): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
I got a text message from Egypt embassy saying my attention is needed urgently after my visa application, please does that mean my visa has been issued?

I am not close to Abuja now so I need to know and the number isn’t picking up.
Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by nwaogukings03: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
fatimar5:
I got a text message from Egypt embassy saying my attention is needed urgently after my visa application, please does that mean my visa has been issued?

I am not close to Abuja now so I need to know and the number isn’t picking up.

Was it ur Visa that was ready?
Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by nwaogukings03: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2022
Cousin9999:

why do u say so?
Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Chuksmission: 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
nwaogukings03:

Hello, how far? Did they finally respond or u withdrew ur application?
I withdrew my application
Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by AllKnowing: 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Cousin9999:

Please leave here! How do you go about spewing nonsense about over 196 nations on earth?! Are you a deportee?
Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by nwaogukings03: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Chuksmission:

I withdrew my application

Sorry to hear that.
I just get demoralized by this egypt visa issues.
I wonder if they would give me visa to visit the country to sit for a foreign exam there?

1 Like

Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Chuksmission: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
nwaogukings03:

Sorry to hear that.
I just get demoralized by this egypt visa issues.
I wonder if they would give me visa to visit the country to sit for a foreign exam there?
If you have travel history on your passport, I can connect you to someone at the embassy who can help for a fee.
He won’t help you if you haven’t traveled out on a visa before
Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by nwaogukings03: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Chuksmission:

If you have travel history on your passport, I can connect you to someone at the embassy who can help for a fee.
He won’t help you if you haven’t traveled out on a visa before

I guess he wont be able to help me cos it will be a first time visa exp. But I will still like to get the connection please.
Is there any travel agent who knows the onions and can increase the chances of getting the visa at a faster rate. Cos i may only have 5weeks to get the Visa once i apply.
How did u withdraw ur application? You traveled to abuja again to apply for withdrawal?
Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by nwaogukings03: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2022
Chuksmission:

Egyptian Embassy, Abuja

Plot 340, Diplomatic Drive, Central Area - Abuja.

There seems to be another Egypt embassy at No. 8 Buzi close, off Amazon street, Maitama, Abuja. Now I'm confused. which is the embassy that issues VISA?
Re: Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa by Chuksmission: 3:28am On Feb 22, 2022
nwaogukings03:

I guess he wont be able to help me cos it will be a first time visa exp. But I will still like to get the connection please.
Is there any travel agent who knows the onions and can increase the chances of getting the visa at a faster rate. Cos i may only have 5weeks to get the Visa once i apply.
How did u withdraw ur application? You traveled to abuja again to apply for withdrawal?
Send an email, I'll share his contact.
I was in Abuja for about 7 weeks, I couldn't even withdraw my passport the normal way, I had to pay this same guy some amount to help me retrieve it, after trying for a week with no result.
Egypt embassy in Abuja is a nightmare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Partial Closure Of Third Mainland Bridge To Begin Today / Pls Help,need A Ghanaian Passport / Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.