Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide (22397 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Only God can save us from Bubu hand
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by pansophist(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
This post is kinda funny in a sad way. I mean, Are you actually begging women to pity their husband? Shouldn't understanding, teamwork, and love be automatic in any marriage?

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Its not only food items , just about every item, I went to Garrsion yesterday to get a computer for a client, image desktop cpus originally configure to use windows xp are on sale! Hmm they managed to squeeze in windows 7, but these 1st generation machines are scrap in todays market.

All because of inflation. Prices of imported electronics have doubled.
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by JaskanFactor: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
this is happening worldwide
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by seyz91(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
i see
Paradigms:
I earn in dollars... Gat no business with INFLATION
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by kejiwardrobe: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
this is what is happening in marriages right now most house wives are working hard like men now, its not easy a right thinking wife and a good mother will do this, although most men dont worth doing this for but for the sake of the kids one should be considerate am also an house wife and i do this so please o married women lets put our husbands into consideration, u wont gain anything if your husband die abeg o.
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Prayfortheworld: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Paradigms:
My brother put me through
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Awesomejah: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chuksmonika:
like my good friend and brother Antiriot would say, "you are a wise man". You've Said it all.
Actually, i am a lady. Thanks
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by cooooooks(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Marry/date a working woman.

Nothing like, I go work, she go paint nail for house.

Taking care of kids is work.

verybadmouth:
It is no news that inflation is hitting every part of the nation drastically. The prices of commodities and services have enormously risen yet salaries are not going up. To feed a family has become more difficult than ever here in Nigeria. Cost of foodstuffs including rice, beans, semo, garri, yam, meat, chicken, turkey, etc. have all tripled. Even cooking gas and kerosene are not left out. The inflation is too much for most to bare. Landlords are taking advantage of peoples needs to increase rent without reason. Even a house that was built in 1984 with 3 bedroom flats have been increased significantly. Prices of household appliances and electric gadgets have also tripled. Gone are the days when you get salary and will buy Freezer and Generator at the same time. Cost of raising a child nko, no be small thing. To even have a low key wedding now, you need to have at least half a million. This figures are very frightening. So i am begging you our darling wives and girlfriends to also find something doing to support your partners and reduce the burden on them. Na beg i dey beg oooo.
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Deefirm: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Salvage response no dey pass like this!!!

Davash222:

Na people wey get brain dey think.
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Chuksmonika(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Awesomejah:

Actually, i am a lady. Thanks
oh, sorry bout that...
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Nexttpage(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
why thisss grin
Davash222:

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
SmartGadgetz:

Maybe you married or dating a simp.

We order not beg.
If my lady don't do as I say, she will be penalised.

Words of a bitter man that cannot get a girl.
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
ufotty2001:
Women are liabilities. 90% of them don't want to work or contribute to their family.. for a week now!

Marry men and leave us alone. If they wanted you, you wouldn’t be alone and mad.
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
While you people feel that women in patriarchal societies need to contribute financially, make
sure you’re contributing domestically. You can’t be all-round useless.
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by chadrain: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Akuko mama Ngozi na ndi yard.
Paradigms:
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by SmartGadgetz: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:

Words of a bitter man that cannot get a girl.

Cannot get grin.
We don't get, we own.
If I tell my lady to come or call me, she must, failure to do such is a big disrespect which can lead to bad surprises.
Sorry, that's who I am.
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by steffi01(m): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Davash222:

Nor be lie at all
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Muwq: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
They won’t
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by lastgenious(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=Praktikals post=107697101] No need to ask vagina people to pity their men. If you use wahala kill your husband, na then you go know say prophet mohammad
Rasūl Allāh is not a christian[/quote

grin grin grin
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by lastgenious(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=Praktikals post=107697101] No need to ask vagina people to pity their men. If you use wahala kill your husband, na then you go know say prophet mohammad
Rasūl Allāh is not a christian[/quote

grin grin grin
Mad o
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Lordhades21(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
I sha know no woman deeps her hand into a man's pocket with force, its still men who indulge women and their extravagant life style.
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Kooldame: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
What of women whose husbands had already lost their jobs that are now doing menial jobs,who will pity them,if they complain that they are broke,ppl will say what of your husband
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by MrMacinterchi1: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Davash222:
LOL... I had to laugh out loud. LOLgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded / 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / Names That Make One Looks Older Than His Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.